Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2010, 08:34 PM

Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Just because someone doesn't believe what you say doesn't make them an idiot.

How would you know that everyone else reading this thread believes everything you've shared is spot on?

Not everyone who reads this thread comments within.
People opposed to cures ALWAYS chime in. They can't help it.

Old 01-06-2010, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Cures View Post
Yeah, BA was only here to hear herself or himself. BA should have started the thread because BA knows more than anyone else about cures. When BA realized I contradict all medicine especially Alternative it was no longer in BA's best interest to support cures that require no medicine.

As for proof, I have a testimonial page. True Cures - Testimonials

Unlike testimonies found on Alternative Medicine sites, the testimonies on my site are real and can easily be verified. There are only a few testimonies. All my clients are cured, hundreds of them but if you see what is required for my testimonies you will see why they all don't offer a testimony. But then again you might not see anything. Why don't indulge me just a bit and see if you can figure out why I might not have hundreds of testimonies.

At least show me that you do consider it possible that cures might exist by doing me that one little favor otherwise might have to surmise that you are here to debate only, in which case I have better things to do.

How was your time-out? BA wheels a mighty sword here.
You haven't proven anything nor have you contradicted all medicine and to say you've especially contradicted Alternative Medicine would be contradictory to your claim that you cure all dis-eases without the use of modern medicine.

That, my friend, would be alternative medicine.

truecures said:

"When BA realized I contradict all medicine especially Alternative it was no longer in BA's best interest to support cures that require no medicine."

I never suggested within this thread that I supported cures that required no medicine.

The following is a quote by True Cure's taken from the testimonial link he has provided.

"When I first started practicing Alternative Medicine I could find many reliable sites on the Internet regarding parasites,"

But, you said that you contradicted alternative medicine.

I think you're confused.

You need to remove the link, or I will do it for you.

You can't heal someone from gout within 24 hours by pulling on their arm.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-06-2010 at 10:38 PM.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Its ok. He wont.
Yes.

We know it's okay.

No one has to provide you with anything.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:59 PM

Quote:
People opposed to cures ALWAYS chime in. They can't help it.
Who said I was opposed to cures?

I said that I don't believe you can cure any and all dis-eases.

There is a difference.

Learn it.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:02 PM

Good to know that you and Eire are on the same page and that he supports your claim that you can cure any and all dis-eases within two weeks without the use of alternative medicine; conventional medicine, but by merely placing your hand on someone's arm you can cure gout.

How do you cure cancer?

Same way?
Old 01-06-2010, 09:07 PM

How 'bout some of these people who have written testimonials explain what it is you did to cure them besides pulling on their arm to rid one person of gout and the other of allergies?

Sounds to me like they purchase some type of truecure's material from you.

Like a do-it-yourself at home kit.
Old 01-06-2010, 10:23 PM

The following is a quote by True Cure's from the link he provided to his website about how he can teach anyone to command all of the body's organs and glands to heal themselves and cure them of any and all dis-eases within two weeks:

"I have removed most of my information from this web-site because I realized I was sharing it with the wrong people and now I look forward to helping the right people."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Who are the wrong people you were sharing the information with that you have removed from your website?

Those people who don't believe your BS?

Who are the right people?

Those people who believe you can heal them of a dis-ease by pulling on their arm and will compensate you to do so?

Come on now.

You're supposed to be conducting a double and triple bind study for Eire's approval.

What's the hold up?

Kindly take your BS elsewhere.

Thanking you in advance,
BA

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-06-2010 at 10:31 PM.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:57 PM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
Yeah, BA was only here to hear herself or himself. BA should have started the thread because BA knows more than anyone else about cures. When BA realized I contradict all medicine especially Alternative it was no longer in BA's best interest to support cures that require no medicine.

As for proof, I have a testimonial page. True Cures - Testimonials

Unlike testimonies found on Alternative Medicine sites, the testimonies on my site are real and can easily be verified. There are only a few testimonies. All my clients are cured, hundreds of them but if you see what is required for my testimonies you will see why they all don't offer a testimony. But then again you might not see anything. Why don't indulge me just a bit and see if you can figure out why I might not have hundreds of testimonies.

At least show me that you do consider it possible that cures might exist by doing me that one little favor otherwise might have to surmise that you are here to debate only, in which case I have better things to do.

How was your time-out? BA wheels a mighty sword here.
Time out? Anyway, your "testimonials" are simply unverifiable anecdotes. The plural of anecdote is anecdotes, not data. Can you show one "cure", for one condition, with the associated causation? until then all you have is a few people confusing correlation for causation, which is easy to do.
Old 01-07-2010, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You haven't proven anything nor have you contradicted all medicine and to say you've especially contradicted Alternative Medicine would be contradictory to your claim that you cure all dis-eases without the use of modern medicine.

That, my friend, would be alternative medicine.

truecures said:

"When BA realized I contradict all medicine especially Alternative it was no longer in BA's best interest to support cures that require no medicine."

I never suggested within this thread that I supported cures that required no medicine.

The following is a quote by True Cure's taken from the testimonial link he has provided.

"When I first started practicing Alternative Medicine I could find many reliable sites on the Internet regarding parasites,"

But, you said that you contradicted alternative medicine.

I think you're confused.

You need to remove the link, or I will do it for you.

You can't heal someone from gout within 24 hours by pulling on their arm.
BA, are you in charge of this site? If you are delete that link, if you are not you better leave it because you and Erie have been asking for proof and that link is proof. Whether you and Erie choose to verify it is up to you. Remove it and then suggest I do not have proof will cause quite a fuss I'm sure.

You don't know what I can heal and 24 hours of not, so again go soak your head. Far as you know gout is something you spread on toast.

As for me using alternative medicine, you twit, why don't you take an hour and read my website and quit taking stuff out of context. I know you struggle with understanding the information on my site but it isn't because the site is perfectly clear it is because you struggle on your own.

The site points out that I started practicing alternative 15 years ago and then it goes on to explain how I abandoned the gimmicks and lies that make up alternative medicine in favor of cures. ROFLMBO It just dawned on me, you read the first page of my site and were all for True Cures, taking on Erie and giving the atta-boys. LOL You just assumed I was a quack idiot like yourself who promotes alternative medicine because you did not thoroughly read my thread or my website.

BA, you really should sit down and rid my site. That way you will know how far you and Erie are putting your feet in your mouths.

THERE IS NOT ONE DISPUTE printed in regards to my site. ANYONE ATTACKING it such as yourself will only come off as a fool or opposed to cures, which one are you.

Now try to delete my proof of cures and see how long it last.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:04 PM
Woo Nemesis

So TC, exactly HOW does pulling on someones arm "cure" gout. Oh....and what is your cure for Autism, out of curiosity. By the way, subjecting someone to a bee sting intentionally is a criminal offense in most states, especially if there is a possibility of a reaction. The lady in your testimonial had a high probability of a reaction, so good thing for you she refused that part of the treatment.

Last edited by EireEngineer : 01-08-2010 at 05:06 PM.