Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 01-05-2010, 09:09 AM
True Cures True Cures is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Payette Idaho
Posts: 62
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
So, let's see.

The AMA and the FDA say that there is no cure for herpes, but, I surmise that you believe a cure exists.

Well, since you are of the opinion that debate is evil, obviously you won't be providing US with any information to debunk what the FDA and AMA say so we'll accept their findings as fact.
I say you are an idiot. Nothing you can say or do will change my opinion so lets debate. You do anything you think you can to prove you are not an idiot for the readers and see if you win that debate.

Speaking of readers, how many are there? Three? Let me guess, you banned everyone else for showing how stupid you are.

Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 01-06-2010, 01:35 PM
True Cures True Cures is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Payette Idaho
Posts: 62
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Oh, give me a break.

I banned Eire for three days and Algebra for ten.

I banned Darth forever because he's a disgusting pig.

Those are the only active members I have banned and only one has been banned forever.

You don't have to be a member to read this forum.

SO, those who read and are not members cannot be banned.

And, I'm the idiot?
Why yes you are, thanks for asking. You are going to have to try a lot harder before you can climb out of the hole you have already dug so deep. Chop chop.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 01-06-2010, 02:33 PM
True Cures True Cures is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Payette Idaho
Posts: 62
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You're going to have to try a lot harder to make your above perception or should I say delusion, believable.

Chop chop.
You give yourself way too much credit. You and Erie are the only ones who disapprove. Everyone else reading this believe everything I have shared is spot on or they too would be making an idiot of themselves too.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 01-06-2010, 07:21 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

LOL True Cures, you are tilting at windmills there with BA. By the way...have you come up with an example of one of your cures yet? I would like to see the causation and methodology on one of your cures. The site you like to reference is largely garbled up psuedo science, but I am sure that that is just an artifact of the person who wrote it not stating their ideas clearly. Come on...one condition with one solution and the causation please.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 01-06-2010, 07:53 PM
True Cures True Cures is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Payette Idaho
Posts: 62
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
LOL True Cures, you are tilting at windmills there with BA. By the way...have you come up with an example of one of your cures yet? I would like to see the causation and methodology on one of your cures. The site you like to reference is largely garbled up psuedo science, but I am sure that that is just an artifact of the person who wrote it not stating their ideas clearly. Come on...one condition with one solution and the causation please.
Yeah, BA was only here to hear herself or himself. BA should have started the thread because BA knows more than anyone else about cures. When BA realized I contradict all medicine especially Alternative it was no longer in BA's best interest to support cures that require no medicine.

As for proof, I have a testimonial page. True Cures - Testimonials

Unlike testimonies found on Alternative Medicine sites, the testimonies on my site are real and can easily be verified. There are only a few testimonies. All my clients are cured, hundreds of them but if you see what is required for my testimonies you will see why they all don't offer a testimony. But then again you might not see anything. Why don't indulge me just a bit and see if you can figure out why I might not have hundreds of testimonies.

At least show me that you do consider it possible that cures might exist by doing me that one little favor otherwise might have to surmise that you are here to debate only, in which case I have better things to do.

How was your time-out? BA wheels a mighty sword here.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 01-06-2010, 08:34 PM
True Cures True Cures is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Payette Idaho
Posts: 62
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Just because someone doesn't believe what you say doesn't make them an idiot.

How would you know that everyone else reading this thread believes everything you've shared is spot on?

Not everyone who reads this thread comments within.
People opposed to cures ALWAYS chime in. They can't help it.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 01-06-2010, 11:57 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Cures View Post
Yeah, BA was only here to hear herself or himself. BA should have started the thread because BA knows more than anyone else about cures. When BA realized I contradict all medicine especially Alternative it was no longer in BA's best interest to support cures that require no medicine.

As for proof, I have a testimonial page. True Cures - Testimonials

Unlike testimonies found on Alternative Medicine sites, the testimonies on my site are real and can easily be verified. There are only a few testimonies. All my clients are cured, hundreds of them but if you see what is required for my testimonies you will see why they all don't offer a testimony. But then again you might not see anything. Why don't indulge me just a bit and see if you can figure out why I might not have hundreds of testimonies.

At least show me that you do consider it possible that cures might exist by doing me that one little favor otherwise might have to surmise that you are here to debate only, in which case I have better things to do.

How was your time-out? BA wheels a mighty sword here.
Time out? Anyway, your "testimonials" are simply unverifiable anecdotes. The plural of anecdote is anecdotes, not data. Can you show one "cure", for one condition, with the associated causation? until then all you have is a few people confusing correlation for causation, which is easy to do.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 01-07-2010, 09:40 AM
True Cures True Cures is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Payette Idaho
Posts: 62
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You haven't proven anything nor have you contradicted all medicine and to say you've especially contradicted Alternative Medicine would be contradictory to your claim that you cure all dis-eases without the use of modern medicine.

That, my friend, would be alternative medicine.

truecures said:

"When BA realized I contradict all medicine especially Alternative it was no longer in BA's best interest to support cures that require no medicine."

I never suggested within this thread that I supported cures that required no medicine.

The following is a quote by True Cure's taken from the testimonial link he has provided.

"When I first started practicing Alternative Medicine I could find many reliable sites on the Internet regarding parasites,"

But, you said that you contradicted alternative medicine.

I think you're confused.

You need to remove the link, or I will do it for you.

You can't heal someone from gout within 24 hours by pulling on their arm.
BA, are you in charge of this site? If you are delete that link, if you are not you better leave it because you and Erie have been asking for proof and that link is proof. Whether you and Erie choose to verify it is up to you. Remove it and then suggest I do not have proof will cause quite a fuss I'm sure.

You don't know what I can heal and 24 hours of not, so again go soak your head. Far as you know gout is something you spread on toast.

As for me using alternative medicine, you twit, why don't you take an hour and read my website and quit taking stuff out of context. I know you struggle with understanding the information on my site but it isn't because the site is perfectly clear it is because you struggle on your own.

The site points out that I started practicing alternative 15 years ago and then it goes on to explain how I abandoned the gimmicks and lies that make up alternative medicine in favor of cures. ROFLMBO It just dawned on me, you read the first page of my site and were all for True Cures, taking on Erie and giving the atta-boys. LOL You just assumed I was a quack idiot like yourself who promotes alternative medicine because you did not thoroughly read my thread or my website.

BA, you really should sit down and rid my site. That way you will know how far you and Erie are putting your feet in your mouths.

THERE IS NOT ONE DISPUTE printed in regards to my site. ANYONE ATTACKING it such as yourself will only come off as a fool or opposed to cures, which one are you.

Now try to delete my proof of cures and see how long it last.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 01-08-2010, 05:04 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

So TC, exactly HOW does pulling on someones arm "cure" gout. Oh....and what is your cure for Autism, out of curiosity. By the way, subjecting someone to a bee sting intentionally is a criminal offense in most states, especially if there is a possibility of a reaction. The lady in your testimonial had a high probability of a reaction, so good thing for you she refused that part of the treatment.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.

Last edited by EireEngineer : 01-08-2010 at 05:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 01-08-2010, 05:12 PM
True Cures True Cures is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Payette Idaho
Posts: 62
Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
So TC, exactly HOW does pulling on someones arm "cure" gout. Oh....and what is your cure for Autism, out of curiosity. By the way, subjecting someone to a bee sting intentionally is a criminal offense in most states, especially if there is a possibility of a reaction. The lady in your testimonial had a high probability of a reaction, so good thing for you she refused that part of the treatment.
What does pulling on someone's arm have to do with anything? Explain yourself there and then I might be able to assume you are paying attention.

Also do I seem like I am afraid of what you consider "criminal in some states"? When I cure someone of allergies they typically go right out and enjoy life without allergies. If they have avoided shellfish they go out and eat shellfish.

Answer my first question and quit being an ass about everything. You act like if anything I say is true you will shrivel of and die of a disease.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.