Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Club Conspiracy Website Support Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2010, 09:50 AM

Default Trolls on my thread?

My thread is being abused by a troll who happens to be a moderator. The troll refuses to make themselves aware of the content of the thread and information provided my my website in order to carry on a rational discussion.

The troll accuses me of having no proof and then threatens to delete my proof when I post it.

How do I go over this trolls head and speak to those in charge of this site in hopes of maintaining freedom of speech?

Old 01-07-2010, 08:17 PM
Woo Nemesis

Default Re: Trolls on my thread?

To be fair Sanjay, he hasnt really posted any "proof", so BA is just doing her job.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:25 PM

Help me out E. What is solid verifiable proof? Can't this be discussed without debating?

Can you give me a verifiable proof found in medicine so I can have an example?

Anyone?
Old 01-07-2010, 10:07 PM
Woo Nemesis

I will meet you back on the thread with that.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
To be fair Sanjay, he hasnt really posted any "proof", so BA is just doing her job.
To be fair, Eire, thank you, as always for your input, but it isn't necessary for any member of this forum to defend my credibility or actions to Sanjay.

There isn't any proof that I'm a troll, BECAUSE I'm not and it's blatantly obvious to MOST folks other than you and True Cures.

If a member of this forum expects that they can create a thread, post information on it and that other members are prohibited from questioning the information provided or be considered a TROLL, they are obviously the MEMBER who desires to squelch freedom of speech.

Enjoy the weekend!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-08-2010 at 12:29 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
To be fair, Eire, thank you, as always for your input, but it isn't necessary for any member of this forum to defend my credibility or actions to Sanjay.

There isn't any proof that I'm a troll, BECAUSE I'm not and it's blatantly obvious to MOST folks other than you and True Cures.

If a member of this forum expects that they can create a thread, post information on it and that other members are prohibited from questioning the information provided or be considered a TROLL, they are obviously the MEMBER who desires to squelch freedom of speech.

Enjoy the weekend!
I guess the question is what have you questioned? I have seen very little in the way of questioning from you. Matter of fact I see a complete lack of ability for you to question anything hence your continued persistence to debate.

I think you are a troll. Anyone only interested in debate is a troll. If you wish to remain a troll and only debate, start a debate forum. My intentions were to create a forum where people asked questions, discussed possibilities and listened and considered both sides.

BA, you better get to work editing if you want anyone here to believe you are not a troll on my thread.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:18 PM
Woo Nemesis

The purpose of a forum is to debate. Or are you so egocentric that you believe that every thing you think is the gospel?
Old 01-08-2010, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
The purpose of a forum is to debate. Or are you so egocentric that you believe that every thing you think is the gospel?
OK, now that you have declared this a debate forum, I have no reason to discuss anything with you. You are not here to learn, consider, ponder, discuss, share, help, support, be truthful, be understanding, change, accept or grow. You are here to attack anyone who exposes anything you want kept hidden and you can take your sorry excuse for existing to another thread if you want to debate.

Just like BA you win the debate. What did it get you? Nothing. You are just as shallow now as you were when you first popped in here. I'm here to discuss cures not debate with people opposed to cures. Enjoy your next tumor.
Old 01-08-2010, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Cures View Post
I guess the question is what have you questioned? I have seen very little in the way of questioning from you. Matter of fact I see a complete lack of ability for you to question anything hence your continued persistence to debate.

I think you are a troll. Anyone only interested in debate is a troll. If you wish to remain a troll and only debate, start a debate forum. My intentions were to create a forum where people asked questions, discussed possibilities and listened and considered both sides.

BA, you better get to work editing if you want anyone here to believe you are not a troll on my thread.
I refer you back to your thread if you have no idea as to what I have questioned.

So, did you think you would come to this site claiming that you could cure any and all dis-eases and not be questioned by anyone and, if questioned, declaring them a troll would in some way make you look credible?

If so, I would suggest that you have erred.

Your intentions were to create a forum where people asked questions, discussed possibilities and listened and considered both sides?

HUH?

THAT WOULD INCLUDE DEBATE.

You created this forum?

HUH?

Delusional much?

There isn't any need for me to edit anything I've posted on your thread and certainly not because, if I don't, according to you, people here won't believe I'm not a troll. No one here believes I am a troll except for yourself.

P.S. Anyone interested in debate is not a troll. Only by your definition and your definition would be wrong.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-08-2010 at 10:11 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Cures View Post
My thread is being abused by a troll who happens to be a moderator. The troll refuses to make themselves aware of the content of the thread and information provided my my website in order to carry on a rational discussion.

The troll accuses me of having no proof and then threatens to delete my proof when I post it.

How do I go over this trolls head and speak to those in charge of this site in hopes of maintaining freedom of speech?
Come on TC. This is blackngold talking. Accusing someone who has put up 8,000 posts here of being a troll? Nevermind that he/she was defending you at the beginning of the thread. This ain't your private playground here. You come here and insult and pillage, AND try to plug in links to your commercial site where you pick up clients....... And then you wonder why you are moderated?

Get a life TC - and stick to the million Hubs that you have created and run on the web. Oh yeah..... I forgot..... No one ever visits them......sigh...........