Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Club Conspiracy Website Support Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-08-2010, 05:50 PM
True Cures True Cures is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Payette Idaho
Posts: 62
Default Is this a debate forum?


I have only two people responding to my thread and both say this forum is for debate only, not for discussion, not for sharing, not for learning, not to invoke thought, not to invoke consideration but simply to attack through debate?

Is there anyone using this forum who is open to change or are you all here to force your belief down the throats of others with no consideration of being wrong?

If these two are right I will be happy to take my leave. Because everyone knows that what medicine says is the honest gospel truth with no room for discussion and I concede you all win the debate. I can't compete with Fox, CNN and your newspapers.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-08-2010, 06:33 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: Is this a debate forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Cures View Post
I have only two people responding to my thread and both say this forum is for debate only, not for discussion, not for sharing, not for learning, not to invoke thought, not to invoke consideration but simply to attack through debate?

Is there anyone using this forum who is open to change or are you all here to force your belief down the throats of others with no consideration of being wrong?

If these two are right I will be happy to take my leave. Because everyone knows that what medicine says is the honest gospel truth with no room for discussion and I concede you all win the debate. I can't compete with Fox, CNN and your newspapers.
Debate IS discussion. You are just complaining because we are challenging you. So if you have it, bring it!
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-08-2010, 06:38 PM
True Cures True Cures is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Payette Idaho
Posts: 62
Default Re: Is this a debate forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Debate IS discussion. You are just complaining because we are challenging you. So if you have it, bring it!
"Debate is discussion." Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You kill me!! ROFLMAO

That clears up everything.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-08-2010, 06:44 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: Is this a debate forum?

Now who is being an ass? You do realize you sound like a teenager.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-08-2010, 06:53 PM
True Cures True Cures is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Payette Idaho
Posts: 62
Default Re: Is this a debate forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Now who is being an ass? You do realize you sound like a teenager.
Anyone who says debate is discussion clearly missed third grade!!! That makes me more educated than you! Now I am done with this debate.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-08-2010, 08:29 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: Is this a debate forum?

Since you are obviously incapable of doing either, I don't see the problem. You cant list what you can cure, how you can cure it, how the cure works, or where you learned how to do any of this. All you are doing is advertising for your pathetically poorly laid out website so that you can bilk even more people out of their hard earned money and cause even more suffering and pain. I cant wait for you to try to cure someone with cancer, only to have them die so that you can get a nice lengthy jail sentence.

Stop advertising your snake oil.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-08-2010, 08:34 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Is this a debate forum?

Club Conspiracy is a Conspiracy forum wherein discussions on various subject matters inevitably lead to debate.

Trust me.

It's not that unusual.

Now.

Do you have any other questions that you'd like for me to answer?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-08-2010 at 08:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-08-2010, 08:39 PM
True Cures True Cures is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Payette Idaho
Posts: 62
Default Re: Is this a debate forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Since you are obviously incapable of doing either, I don't see the problem. You cant list what you can cure, how you can cure it, how the cure works, or where you learned how to do any of this. All you are doing is advertising for your pathetically poorly laid out website so that you can bilk even more people out of their hard earned money and cause even more suffering and pain. I cant wait for you to try to cure someone with cancer, only to have them die so that you can get a nice lengthy jail sentence.

Stop advertising your snake oil.
Hey why don't you quote me when you respond? You need to make sure people are aware that you do not know the difference from a debate and discussion. They need to know why I do not care to engage in your nonsense. Put your four year old, I'll talk to them, they still have a chance as learning.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-08-2010, 08:45 PM
True Cures True Cures is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Payette Idaho
Posts: 62
Default Re: Is this a debate forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Club Conspiracy is a Conspiracy forum wherein discussions on various subject matters inevitably lead to debate.

Trust me.

It's not that unusual.

Now.

Do you have any other questions that you'd like for me to answer?
I would like to see someone else involved in the "much more".

I don't think there is anything more. Matter of fact I don't think anyone gives a damn what you or EE thinks.

Both of you refuse to do anything other than debate so why don't you go after each other and see who wins. Oh that's right you too could debate for 80 hours straight and both call yourselves the winner!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

You see all you two can do is debate, myself, well I can cure diseases said to be incurable. It is so sweet to be useful. But hey you guys are two of the greatest debaters I have ever witnessed. LOL

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-08-2010 at 08:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-08-2010, 08:52 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Is this a debate forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Cures View Post
well I can cure diseases said to be incurable.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.