Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2009, 03:15 PM
Banned

Default You Can't Handle The Truth I :Heathens

This will be the first in a series of short articles dealing with The Truth as I know it. My first will deal with the issue of Heathens, and why the various tree worshippers, perverts, Mohammadens and Sickular Humanists have such issues with the righteous Christians of America.
The plain fact is that Heathens, particularlly Sickular Heathens have a hard time dealing with reality. See, whether you want to believe it or not, you're actions DO have consuquences, and some of those ARE eternal. That is to say, there IS an afterlife, and you WILL be spending it in one of two places.
Now you can deny this. For instance, Sickular Humanists (I call them sick, because they can't use their eyes to PLAINLY see what the Creator, God, has created) deny their being a God. Now that's fine, but denying a thing dosen;t make it any less real. I am sad to inform you that reality will NOT conform to meet your wants/needs/dreams/fantasies.
Since the Bible is the WORD OF GOD, anybody that denies it denies God, and therefore have chosen by their actions to burn in Hell forever. It makes no difference how you justify you're denial and/or rebellion, nor where you live or who you are. In the end, we ALL wqill stand before the Judgement Throne of Jesus Christ, and the Mohammaden, the Sickular Humanist, the Heathen, Buddhist, Taoist, Hindu, Sihk, e.t.c will sadly be cast into the Lake of Fire to burn for all eternity.
So what does the Heathen do, when confronted with THE TRUTH? He or she goes balistic and attempts to attack the messenger. The fact is, there is a huge conspiracy against Christians and against the Truth in the world and in America. Perverts, daydreamers and immoral Heathens wish to take their Satanic lies and convince people it is the Truth. Why? Because in their rebellion, they need others to go along with their perversions, lust and immorality to justify their moral filthiness and immorality.
Sadly to say, to these deluded people, you will not suceed. You're lies can not overcome God or the Truth. Just because you say day is night and night is day, does NOT make it so. All your rebellion is going to get you is a freight elevator trip down to Hell, to burn with the rest of the morons who thought they had arms long enough to box with God.
My advice? Stop your fruitless rebellion and confess the Truth. Jesus IS Lord, King of Kings and Lord of Lords. He is the ONLY way you can save yourself from what you so richly deserve: torment in the deepest, darkest, hottest pit of Hell. You deserve it because you KNEW God existed, yet you rebelled against Him. You KNEW the penalty for your rebellion was eternal torment and banishment, yet you did it any way. You have NO EXCUSE! End your rebellion and accept God's amnesty or learn to swim in the Lake of Fire. Period!

Old 12-18-2009, 08:21 AM

Default Re: You Can't Handle The Truth I :Heathens

O.K mr militant christian

Lets say there is an after life and i go to hell for bieng a "bad person". What is it the devil is going to do to me exactly. Given that its my body that contains the nerve endings required to feel pain and the brain to procces these sensantions. My soul being void of my body would not be able to experince these sensations so im pretty sure lucifer is going to be wasting his time throwing me in to a lake of fire. Even if he does it for an eternity.

Whoevers brain washed you in to becoming this close minded drone. Incapable of seeing beyond his own beliefs. Did a real good job. Your so weak.

Laterz and you gonna feel stupid when you die and theres just blackness. What a waste of the time you,ve got. Come over to the darkside with me my friend and lets get wasted
Old 12-21-2009, 06:28 AM

Quote:
O.K mr militant christian

Lets say there is an after life and i go to hell for bieng a "bad person". What is it the devil is going to do to me exactly. Given that its my body that contains the nerve endings required to feel pain and the brain to procces these sensantions. My soul being void of my body would not be able to experince these sensations so im pretty sure lucifer is going to be wasting his time throwing me in to a lake of fire. Even if he does it for an eternity.

Whoevers brain washed you in to becoming this close minded drone. Incapable of seeing beyond his own beliefs. Did a real good job. Your so weak.

Laterz and you gonna feel stupid when you die and theres just blackness. What a waste of the time you,ve got. Come over to the darkside with me my friend and lets get wasted
hhaha ripped, indeed i do agree.... excluding that there is blackness when you die, and i hope 'come into the dark side with me' was mearly a metafore. otherwise nice
Old 12-21-2009, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mello..melliexo View Post
hhaha ripped, indeed i do agree.... excluding that there is blackness when you die, and i hope 'come into the dark side with me' was mearly a metafore. otherwise nice
Yeah mello im still undicided about the whole afterlife thing at this point so where there is nothingness you find black. Maybe public enemy could enlighten us all as to what he thinks is in the after life... No wait i already know what he'll say.
Old 01-08-2010, 07:53 PM

Well if there really is a god hell is a very lonely place, if you have read the bible, you will have read the piece about god loving every one. He will also forgive every one that wants to be forgiven

So hypothetically speaking you are an unbeliever, heathen Muslim suicide bomber ECT ECT you die and all of a sudden there is this dude all benevolent radiating love and compassion. He asks you if you want to be forgiven for your life of rampant shameless debortuary and tree worshiping .I think you would very quickly reevaluate your situation and in a nano second you would say yes. Bingo youíre in heaven strumming you harp and sitting on your cloud pissing on Satan sitting all alone in his fiery pit.

So basically all religion is a mix of someone elseís stories and thoughts, they all have the same thread running thru them and they all have the same end result ascending to a better place. So believe in whatever the hell you want because the end result is going to be the same .When that shiny dude asks you do you want to be forgiven guess what your going to shake his hand and say sign me up buddy .

I personally donít believe in the old God and heaven crap, but you can bet when my time comes and the shiny dude is there and not the perpetual nothingness that I am expecting. I will be sitting on the cloud next to you tuning my harp.

Rusty

Freedom is the basic right of every one on this planet
Freedom of speech is the right of every one
Freedom to practice ones beliefs is the right of every one
Freedom to be in individual and have ones own thoughts is the right of every one
Freedom is about having and making ones own choices
So why do the Politicians and the Holy men of this world feel the need to tell us what to believe in, what to think, what to say, what is best for us and what choices we make?
YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL START MAKING YOUR OWN CHOICES
YOU START THINKING FOR YOURSELF
YOU BELIVE IN WHAT YOU WANT TO BELIVE IN
YOU START ASKING QUESTIONS OF YOUR HOLY MAN AND POLITICIN
MAKE 2010 A MORE ENLIGHTEND AND LESS SUBSERVIENT YEAR FOR YOU