Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2010, 05:12 PM

Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
So TC, exactly HOW does pulling on someones arm "cure" gout. Oh....and what is your cure for Autism, out of curiosity. By the way, subjecting someone to a bee sting intentionally is a criminal offense in most states, especially if there is a possibility of a reaction. The lady in your testimonial had a high probability of a reaction, so good thing for you she refused that part of the treatment.
What does pulling on someone's arm have to do with anything? Explain yourself there and then I might be able to assume you are paying attention.

Also do I seem like I am afraid of what you consider "criminal in some states"? When I cure someone of allergies they typically go right out and enjoy life without allergies. If they have avoided shellfish they go out and eat shellfish.

Answer my first question and quit being an ass about everything. You act like if anything I say is true you will shrivel of and die of a disease.

Old 01-08-2010, 06:37 PM
Woo Nemesis

Its from the first testimonial on your website, so I assumed you would be familiar with the anecdote. Basically you are saying that since I dont believe your claims, I am being an ass. Convince me. You so far have given anyone any reason to believe your outlandish claims. If you have some, we would love to hear them. Please read your website and get back to me.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Its from the first testimonial on your website, so I assumed you would be familiar with the anecdote. Basically you are saying that since I dont believe your claims, I am being an ass. Convince me. You so far have given anyone any reason to believe your outlandish claims. If you have some, we would love to hear them. Please read your website and get back to me.
ROFLMAO. You said debate is discussion!!!
Old 01-08-2010, 06:42 PM
Woo Nemesis

Is that all you have? Are you going to answer the fact that you were not familiar with the testimonial from your own website, the same website you offer as your only proof. So again, how exactly did pulling on that guys arm help his gout?
Old 01-08-2010, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Is that all you have? Are you going to answer the fact that you were not familiar with the testimonial from your own website, the same website you offer as your only proof. So again, how exactly did pulling on that guys arm help his gout?
Nope, I am not going to answer you. I am very familiar with my testimonial page but as I have made it clear, I have no desire to debate with you. Read my whole website, educate yourself or if that is impossible familiarize yourself with what you are trying to debate and then ask a question in proper context in the form of a discussion. If you need to brush up on what a discussion is, I suggest you try Wikipedia or your third grade teacher.

ROFLMAO, you said Debate is discussion!!!!
Old 01-08-2010, 08:20 PM
Woo Nemesis

So basically you are saying "I am right, and I wont tell you why"? My four year old does that, but nobody over 18. So....Got any cures for Autism?
Old 01-08-2010, 08:35 PM

Quote:
So basically you are saying "I am right, and I wont tell you why"? My four year old does that, but nobody over 18. So....Got any cures for Autism?
Your four year old probably knows the difference between a debate and a discussion. Put him or her on, and let them show you what a discussion is.
Poor child, good thing you aren't home schooling.

EireEngineer says.. Debating is discussing.

E, don't you have something better to do. You aren't interested in cures so is your life so lame that you have nothing better to do then try to convince people that debating is discussing.
Old 01-08-2010, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Cures View Post
Your four year old probably knows the difference between a debate and a discussion. Put him or her on, and let them show you what a discussion is.

E, don't you have something better to do. You aren't interested in cures so is your life so lame that you have nothing better to do then try to convince people that debating is discussing.
If you spent less time on CC, you would have more time available to cure MORE people of their dis-eases.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-08-2010 at 10:09 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:04 PM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Cures View Post

No, actually I am quite interested in real cures, but since you have dodged the question every time I have asked you for specifics, I can only assume that you have none. All you have are personal attacks and nonsense, and it is quite obvious that you have never even read the website you keep referring to. Otherwise, you would have know why BA and myself were asking about the first "testimonial" on the page, which was the reason that we asked about gout in the first place. So, how about providing those of us who are curious about the particulars of your "cures" with some actual information, instead of flinging ad hominem?
Old 01-10-2010, 01:49 PM

Default True Cures and Double Blind Studies

True Cures - True Cures Double Blind Studies

Double and Triple Blind Studies prove True Cures.

I do not know if there are more than three for four people using this forum but in case the likes of Blue Angel and ErieEngeneer haven't destroyed the whole forum I offer the link above which not only shows who blind studies will ALWAYS prove True Cures, but it also explains more about the Placebo Effect than Science shares.

I will not respond to debates. If you are mature enough to to ask a question because you want to know the answer please feel free.

If there are no others using Club Conspiracy because of the the abuse by the moderators and the members here to debate only I will happily abandon the thread.