Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2010, 02:19 PM

Default Re: True Cures and Double Blind Studies

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Cures View Post
True Cures - True Cures Double Blind Studies

Double and Triple Blind Studies prove True Cures.

I do not know if there are more than three for four people using this forum but in case the likes of Blue Angel and ErieEngeneer haven't destroyed the whole forum I offer the link above which not only shows who blind studies will ALWAYS prove True Cures, but it also explains more about the Placebo Effect than Science shares.

I will not respond to debates. If you are mature enough to to ask a question because you want to know the answer please feel free.

If there are no others using Club Conspiracy because of the the abuse by the moderators and the members here to debate only I will happily abandon the thread.
I beg your pardon.

Do not accuse me of abuse and/or destroying the forum.

Those would both be lies.

Just as accusing me of being a TROLL is a lie.

Seems you're good at lying.

But, you've already proven that with your proclamation that you can cure any and all dis-eases within two weeks.

FYI, It would be moderator.

Singular and not plural.

If you can't debate that which you post on this forum and claim to be true without resorting to posting lies about ME, the moderator of this forum, I suggest you go elsewhere or be banned.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-10-2010 at 04:40 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 05:26 PM

Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

True Cures has been a member of this forum since December, 2009.

I have been a member since 2005 and, yet, True Cures has the audacity to accuse me, the moderator of this site, of being a troll, abusive and ruining the forum.

He states these lies because he has encountered opposition by me to his claim that he can cure and any all dis-eases within two weeks.

LIES and personal attacks are his only defense because, according to his belief, debate is evil and, for this reason, he cannot engage in it.

How convenient.

Therefore, he expects that we should swallow anything that he tell us without questioning it.

This forum has indulged you long enough.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-10-2010 at 05:37 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
True Cures has been a member of this forum since December, 2009.

I have been a member since 2005 and, yet, True Cures has the audacity to accuse me, the moderator of this site, of being a troll, abusive and ruining the forum.

He states these lies because he has encountered opposition by me to his claim that he can cure and any all dis-eases within two weeks.

LIES and personal attacks are his only defense because, according to his belief, debate is evil and, for this reason, he cannot engage in it.

How convenient.

Therefore, he expects that we should swallow anything that he tell us without questioning it.

This forum has indulged you long enough.
It has nothing to do with me. I'm just a member you want to ban which would leave.....what two or three active members??

I'm quite certain I am not running people off or making the forum unattractive. I just post for people to read and make up their own minds, you on the other hand, well unless you edit all your post here it is obvious what you are doing. I don't need to justify my intentions, the whole thread show's my intentions as well as yours. I sleep just fine at night and I do not see any need to justify myself the way you are trying now. I'll offer you a little advice I'm sure will upset you, why don't you start a debate category unless you believe the same as EE that debate and discussion is the same.

The people I am trying to reach are people who want to know more about cures, not people who want to debate. Let your post speak for you and my post speak for me. I'm not here to debate with you and EE so please excuse me from responding any further. Thank you.

Back on topic without debate. If anyone other than EE and BA use CC here is a page that explains the major flaw with double blind studies that are so often brought up by those who wish only to debate the fact that YOU can cure any disease.

That is if BA doesn't ban me for not engaging in debate which I can't see being the end of the world because CC appears to be mostly dead anyway despite all the information in the world that could be shared here instead of debating. If CC is a sinking ship, it won't be much of a loss to be banned.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:21 PM
Woo Nemesis

Well....at least I got you to put up a section about blinded studies on your website, even if it means you misrepresent the nature of a blinded study. Out of curiosity, is English your first language?
Old 01-10-2010, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Well....at least I got you to put up a section about blinded studies on your website, even if it means you misrepresent the nature of a blinded study. Out of curiosity, is English your first language?
I'm not a writer. I focus on curing incurable diseases and though I may be a lousy writer I do get the facts out. Some people go to my site for information. Thanks.
Old 01-10-2010, 11:26 PM
Woo Nemesis

Yeah, I suck at writing too. I have to run my manuals through an Engineer-to-Plain English interpreter every time I write one.

So, Still curious what your cure for Autism is? I have a personal interest in it.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Yeah, I suck at writing too. I have to run my manuals through an Engineer-to-Plain English interpreter every time I write one.

So, Still curious what your cure for Autism is? I have a personal interest in it.
I'm sorry. Autism is condition that must be stopped in the early stages which is why I continue to post on the net under fire. There are diseases such as Autism where timing is crucial and the more I get rejected the more children will miss the opportunity to have a normal life.

In cases of Autism, you would want to eliminate the cause of the condition before it does permanent damage. I don't know if the personal interest you have is for someone in late or early stages, if it is early you would want to eliminate the cause immediately and stop the progression. If it is late you can correct the auto-immune which stop the mood swings that certain foods tend to trigger. In late stages, the best you can hope for is to smooth it out. The person will be disease free but the damage is going to be permanent.

The cure is pretty much the same as curing any disease. Parasites and or pathogens in the growth stages are surely the cause. Putting a name to the exact parasite or pathogen causing the issue is not important, the elimination of all parasites and pathogens is what is the key.

The body never ever attacks itself. The only difference between a child with Autism and one without is the organism causing the condition at the most inopportune time. I suspect Autism is primarily caused by parasites in the brain.

I doubt it has anything to do with vaccinations. One thing for sure, a child free of parasites, viruses, aggressive bacteria and major fungi will be disease free, but the same thing goes for adults.
Old 01-11-2010, 08:00 AM

Quote:
It has nothing to do with me. I'm just a member you want to ban which would leave.....what two or three active members??

Like I've said before, this site has plenty of active members. Some post without discussion and some discuss. It has plenty of readers, too, who aren't members.

I'm quite certain I am not running people off or making the forum unattractive. I just post for people to read and make up their own minds, you on the other hand, well unless you edit all your post here it is obvious what you are doing. I don't need to justify my intentions, the whole thread show's my intentions as well as yours. I sleep just fine at night and I do not see any need to justify myself the way you are trying now. I'll offer you a little advice I'm sure will upset you, why don't you start a debate category unless you believe the same as EE that debate and discussion is the same.

I'm quite certain I'm not running people off either. Could be, according to you, that some people are running off due to the type of information some members post here, myself excluded, of course.

There isn't any reason for me to edit ALL OF MY POSTS because, irregardless of what you believe, I have no hidden agenda. If someone posts information on this forum, any member who wants to question it, can do so whether you like it or not.

There is no reason to start a debate category. Debate and discussion occurs within the thread about the topic presented, in case you haven't noticed, and, obviously, you have not.

The people I am trying to reach are people who want to know more about cures, not people who want to debate. Let your post speak for you and my post speak for me. I'm not here to debate with you and EE so please excuse me from responding any further. Thank you.

I'm a person who wants to know more about your cures, but, naturally, since I've placed you under scrutiny, you use the "I don't want to debate" obstacle. I have no problem if you don't respond to me any further. Your posts do speak for you and my posts do speak for me. Your posts say that you can cure any dis-ease within two weeks, and my posts say that I want to know how you can do this, but your posts say that you don't find it necessary to answer any questions about your claims because you only want to put the information out there without being questioned about it and/or engaging in debate, which is evil, according to you.

Back on topic without debate. If anyone other than EE and BA use CC here is a page that explains the major flaw with double blind studies that are so often brought up by those who wish only to debate the fact that YOU can cure any disease.

That is if BA doesn't ban me for not engaging in debate which I can't see being the end of the world because CC appears to be mostly dead anyway despite all the information in the world that could be shared here instead of debating. If CC is a sinking ship, it won't be much of a loss to be banned.
No need to worry yourself about CC being a sinking ship, it's just fine.

Inside the box.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-11-2010 at 08:08 AM.
Old 01-11-2010, 08:23 AM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
I'm sorry. Autism is condition that must be stopped in the early stages which is why I continue to post on the net under fire. There are diseases such as Autism where timing is crucial and the more I get rejected the more children will miss the opportunity to have a normal life.

In cases of Autism, you would want to eliminate the cause of the condition before it does permanent damage. I don't know if the personal interest you have is for someone in late or early stages, if it is early you would want to eliminate the cause immediately and stop the progression. If it is late you can correct the auto-immune which stop the mood swings that certain foods tend to trigger. In late stages, the best you can hope for is to smooth it out. The person will be disease free but the damage is going to be permanent.

The cure is pretty much the same as curing any disease. Parasites and or pathogens in the growth stages are surely the cause. Putting a name to the exact parasite or pathogen causing the issue is not important, the elimination of all parasites and pathogens is what is the key.

The body never ever attacks itself. The only difference between a child with Autism and one without is the organism causing the condition at the most inopportune time. I suspect Autism is primarily caused by parasites in the brain.

I doubt it has anything to do with vaccinations. One thing for sure, a child free of parasites, viruses, aggressive bacteria and major fungi will be disease free, but the same thing goes for adults.
Your definition of parasites seems to be rather nebulous, so could you be more specific? Are you classifying bacteria as parasites? Viruses? What exactly is the method for removing "all parasites"? Can you point to a single instance where Autism was "caught in time" and reversed?
Old 01-12-2010, 09:42 PM

You know, Eire, when you engage True Cure's in discussion, it only makes you appear to be as credible as he is.

Like asking him questions and expecting that his answers are going to be believable as in the following.

Ture Cure's said regarding a cure for Autism:

"The cure is pretty much the same as curing any disease. Parasites and or pathogens in the growth stages are surely the cause. Putting a name to the exact parasite or pathogen causing the issue is not important, the elimination of all parasites and pathogens is what is the key."

---------------------------------------------------------------

True Cure's states that the cure for curing Autism is pretty much the same as curing any dis-ease and this involves eliminating all parasites and pathogens.

I wonder how he accomplishes the elimination of all parasites and pathogens.

Could someone kindly alert the world that True Cures can cure CANCER and any and all dis-eases within two weeks through the elimination of all pararsites and pathogens because these two culprits, according to True Cures, are the cause of all dis-easeas.

According to True Cures, you don't need to put a name to the parasite or pathogen because that's not important.

You just need to eliminate them.

Whatever!

So, NOW we KNOW.

Cancer is caused by parasites and pathogens and anyone suffering from cancer can be cured within two weeks by True Cures because he knows how to elminate all the parasites and pathogens that are causing the dis-ease without identifying them.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-12-2010 at 09:54 PM.