Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2010, 10:46 PM

Default Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Well....at least I got you to put up a section about blinded studies on your website, even if it means you misrepresent the nature of a blinded study. Out of curiosity, is English your first language?
I'm not a writer. I focus on curing incurable diseases and though I may be a lousy writer I do get the facts out. Some people go to my site for information. Thanks.

Old 01-10-2010, 11:26 PM
Woo Nemesis

Yeah, I suck at writing too. I have to run my manuals through an Engineer-to-Plain English interpreter every time I write one.

So, Still curious what your cure for Autism is? I have a personal interest in it.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Yeah, I suck at writing too. I have to run my manuals through an Engineer-to-Plain English interpreter every time I write one.

So, Still curious what your cure for Autism is? I have a personal interest in it.
I'm sorry. Autism is condition that must be stopped in the early stages which is why I continue to post on the net under fire. There are diseases such as Autism where timing is crucial and the more I get rejected the more children will miss the opportunity to have a normal life.

In cases of Autism, you would want to eliminate the cause of the condition before it does permanent damage. I don't know if the personal interest you have is for someone in late or early stages, if it is early you would want to eliminate the cause immediately and stop the progression. If it is late you can correct the auto-immune which stop the mood swings that certain foods tend to trigger. In late stages, the best you can hope for is to smooth it out. The person will be disease free but the damage is going to be permanent.

The cure is pretty much the same as curing any disease. Parasites and or pathogens in the growth stages are surely the cause. Putting a name to the exact parasite or pathogen causing the issue is not important, the elimination of all parasites and pathogens is what is the key.

The body never ever attacks itself. The only difference between a child with Autism and one without is the organism causing the condition at the most inopportune time. I suspect Autism is primarily caused by parasites in the brain.

I doubt it has anything to do with vaccinations. One thing for sure, a child free of parasites, viruses, aggressive bacteria and major fungi will be disease free, but the same thing goes for adults.
Old 01-11-2010, 08:23 AM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Cures View Post
I'm sorry. Autism is condition that must be stopped in the early stages which is why I continue to post on the net under fire. There are diseases such as Autism where timing is crucial and the more I get rejected the more children will miss the opportunity to have a normal life.

In cases of Autism, you would want to eliminate the cause of the condition before it does permanent damage. I don't know if the personal interest you have is for someone in late or early stages, if it is early you would want to eliminate the cause immediately and stop the progression. If it is late you can correct the auto-immune which stop the mood swings that certain foods tend to trigger. In late stages, the best you can hope for is to smooth it out. The person will be disease free but the damage is going to be permanent.

The cure is pretty much the same as curing any disease. Parasites and or pathogens in the growth stages are surely the cause. Putting a name to the exact parasite or pathogen causing the issue is not important, the elimination of all parasites and pathogens is what is the key.

The body never ever attacks itself. The only difference between a child with Autism and one without is the organism causing the condition at the most inopportune time. I suspect Autism is primarily caused by parasites in the brain.

I doubt it has anything to do with vaccinations. One thing for sure, a child free of parasites, viruses, aggressive bacteria and major fungi will be disease free, but the same thing goes for adults.
Your definition of parasites seems to be rather nebulous, so could you be more specific? Are you classifying bacteria as parasites? Viruses? What exactly is the method for removing "all parasites"? Can you point to a single instance where Autism was "caught in time" and reversed?
Old 01-12-2010, 10:02 PM
Woo Nemesis

Yes, but there is some entertainment value in poking the bear....especially when it has no teeth.
Old 01-13-2010, 12:04 AM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
It's not necessary, Eire, as you have on several occasions, to inform the FORUM that you will see US on Tuesday.

You won't see us on Tuesday, anyway.

You might talk to us, but not see us.

We don't keep tabs on your whereabouts or wonder about your absence from the forum.

You're here, you're not here.

Doesn't make a difference.
I guess you dont get the joke. Heres a hint: It's a Backronym of sorts. And it only applies to you.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:26 PM

I see that you guys and gals here have been "fortunate" enough to have been graced by the presence of the great TC. He's quite something heh? I have been fortunate to have known the good "Dr" for over a year now. Unfortunately this site wouldn't let me register as blackngold, my normal username on the web, so I am BnG. Just the mere mention of the name causes shivers down ole TC's spine. To set the record straight - TC treated 300 people for Herpes last year and didn't cure a single one. Nada. Nilch. El Zippo. And he has plenty of unsatisfied clients running around the net telling their story to anyone who will listen. TC couldn't cure a case of fleas on a hound dog, even if he put a flea and tick collar on it.

You have seen firsthand that he reveals nothing of any value, and nothing he says can be verified. His whole story can be condensed to a few sentences. "I am the Great TC. I am the only one who can cure you. Everything else is a gimmick. See me or die."

Suffice it to say he is normally booted from any site he goes to - and it has nothing to do with people trying to suppress cures. TC acts like an idiot, insults people, and contibutes nothing of any value when it comes to health. You think you have been treated badly..... You should see how he treated some of his clients after they got pissed at him when he didn't uphold his promises..................
Old 01-15-2010, 06:14 PM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Like I've said, most of what you post doesn't make any sense.
The day you figure out what it means is the day I leave your pathetic little website alone, BA. See you next tuesday, lol.
Old 01-17-2010, 02:12 PM

Thumbs up Re: Science and medicine refuse to acknowledge cures.

TPTB are hiding many things from us. I believe that there is a natural cure for everything, and yes you are right they are keeping them hidden, as well as technology, our real history, and what is about to happen in the years leading up to 2016.I am from Canada where our food and drug laws are a littlre less stringent as yours, but that is changing as well. There are a lot of people asleep out there who don't know or care what is really going on.
Old 02-28-2010, 05:45 PM

What Made Science