Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2010, 06:06 PM
Woo Nemesis

Default Re: what are your thoughts on this?

Thats a typical tactic of Blue angel's, to pretend to be confused and then later try to assert that she knew all along what you were talking about.

Old 01-13-2010, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Thats a typical tactic of Blue angel's, to pretend to be confused and then later try to assert that she knew all along what you were talking about.
I don't ever pretend to be confused and then later try to assert that I knew all along what a poster was talking about.

Another lie by Eire.

When a poster writes something, as you very often do, that doesn't make sense, I say so.

I don't pretend to be confused, because I'm not.

The post doesn't make sense.

PERIOD!

You normally don't explain the comments you post that don't make sense, because you can't.

P.S. Your comment regarding the exchange between Out of the Box and myself doesn't make sense.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:35 PM
Woo Nemesis

Well it is pretty hard to explain things to you, since you scoff at even the simplest explanations, and claim that they still don't make sense to you. In my opinion you do this to try to discredit any information that does not fit your worldview, regardless of its validity. You have done it time and time again, and then try the poison the well fallacy afterward by claiming that any poster of actual information is claiming to be an expert in the field.
Old 01-15-2010, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Well it is pretty hard to explain things to you, since you scoff at even the simplest explanations, and claim that they still don't make sense to you. In my opinion you do this to try to discredit any information that does not fit your worldview, regardless of its validity. You have done it time and time again, and then try the poison the well fallacy afterward by claiming that any poster of actual information is claiming to be an expert in the field.
I don't do THIS, as you describe it, to try to discredit any explanation, simple or not that doesn't fit my worldview.

I DO IT WHEN A POST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!

I have never SAID that posters on this forum claim to be experts in any and all fields.

I have only pointed out that this is what YOU claim to be.

The information you present regarding Autism is not factual.

IT is information that has been provided to you and you chose to believe it, so, therefore, it is ACTUAL/FACTUAL information according to your view.

The rest of us may not share your view/opinion.

P. S. My gifts of intelligence, critical thinking, deductive reasoning and logic were not learned from having spent hours in a physic's class. I was born with them.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-15-2010 at 09:21 PM.
Old 01-16-2010, 04:23 AM

* yawn *
Old 01-18-2010, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
* yawn *
Boring post.

*yawn*
Old 05-22-2010, 09:38 PM
Banned

Untill Bush & Company and the whole of America ask forgiveness for unjustly invading another country and killing along the way, we are doomed as a country. We can not be blessed by God if we have turned our backs on him and insist on persueing so called "terrorists" into any country we see fit. It's a lie and god knows it's a lie. You can fool the people but you can't fool him. Everything is topsy-turvy now, mans laws are on the top and Gods laws are on the bottom. Our society has adopted a new bible that prescribes we do as we will. Just let everyone be and be yourself. All that is covered in the Satanic bible. I've said enough. Best prepare for the storm that's coming.