Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Club Conspiracy Website Support Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2010, 06:07 PM

Default Re: Trolls on my thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BnG View Post
Come on TC. This is blackngold talking. Accusing someone who has put up 8,000 posts here of being a troll? Nevermind that he/she was defending you at the beginning of the thread. This ain't your private playground here. You come here and insult and pillage, AND try to plug in links to your commercial site where you pick up clients....... And then you wonder why you are moderated?

Get a life TC - and stick to the million Hubs that you have created and run on the web. Oh yeah..... I forgot..... No one ever visits them......sigh...........
Let's be clear.

I was defending TC in the beginning of his thread when he had not yet disclosed his agenda.

Let's also be clear.

I don't need you to come onto this site defending me against True Cure's claims that I am a troll.

The fact that I am a MODERATOR, in and of itself, is proof enough that I am not a troll.

Even without my Moderation capabilities, it is OBVIOUS that I have never been a TROLL.

Thank you, anyway.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-15-2010 at 11:02 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Let's be clear.

I was defending TC in the beginning of his thread when he had not yet disclosed his agenda.

Thank you.
Hi BA. I certainly realize that. I was in the same boat as you 13 months ago. Ya try to give a newbie a fair shake - until they overstep their bounds - or at least until their intentions become clear. Me and TC first crossed paths on the alternative website curezone. And I was ....literally....the first guy to welcome him and...Well I asked him to come clean on what he "knew". Suffice it to say.....Well nuthin' happened. Yeah he finally ended up getting thrown off. And because I am a moderator there he blames me for the whole trainwreck. And he is still VERY pissed about it to this day. Jaws about it endlessly on the Web. Curezone is probably the biggest alternative health site on the Web.....with lots of sick, desparate people on it.... And well ole TC viewed it is a mega mother-load Cash Cow. When his mouth got removed from the big tittie..... Well let's just say he was pissed. Very pissed. Again - he still continually brings up me and curezone on the internet.

So take heed............................ (TC - this ain't no Cash Cow for ya here. So go bug someone else.............)
Old 01-15-2010, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BnG View Post
Hi BA. I certainly realize that. I was in the same boat as you 13 months ago. Ya try to give a newbie a fair shake - until they overstep their bounds - or at least until their intentions become clear. Me and TC first crossed paths on the alternative website curezone. And I was ....literally....the first guy to welcome him and...Well I asked him to come clean on what he "knew". Suffice it to say.....Well nuthin' happened. Yeah he finally ended up getting thrown off. And because I am a moderator there he blames me for the whole trainwreck. And he is still VERY pissed about it to this day. Jaws about it endlessly on the Web. Curezone is probably the biggest alternative health site on the Web.....with lots of sick, desparate people on it.... And well ole TC viewed it is a mega mother-load Cash Cow. When his mouth got removed from the big tittie..... Well let's just say he was pissed. Very pissed. Again - he still continually brings up me and curezone on the internet.

So take heed............................ (TC - this ain't no Cash Cow for ya here. So go bug someone else.............)
You and I have never been in the same boat and, since True Cures hasn't posted here in quite some time, I have no clue why you think this forum was in some way, shape or form is need of your assistance, at this time, to inform us of the QUACK that he is.

We already figured that out.

You're advertising, pal and appear to be about as credible as True Cures.

Or, most probably, you are Ture Cures just advertising another site that sells products to cure all the sick and desperate people you say post there.

IMO, that makes you sick and desperate.

See ya!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-15-2010 at 10:15 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 09:45 PM

Just so you know, BnG, CC has no interest in your battle with True Cures via the internet or otherwise and we don't consider either of you to be on the "up and up" as you declared yourself to be in your latest PM to me.

So, you can take it elsewhere.

You're not welcome here.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-15-2010 at 10:56 PM.
Old 01-29-2010, 07:43 PM

this is high drama
and thanks for that y'all