Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2010, 10:06 PM

Default The Haitian Earthquake - possible use of scalar weaponry?

So it's been known for some time that the United States and possibly Russia have advanced scalar weaponry that utilizes certain aspects of the natural environment to wreak absolutely horrific and widespread devastation on pre-planned, preselected areas of the globe. Hurricanes, earthquakes, tsunamis, droughts, and floods - all are part of the scalar weapons arsenal. Such weapons are ultimately weapons of warfare, but also weapons of political intimidation. They all have been linked to the past work of Nikolai Tesla, and more recently Bernard Eastlund, both of whose studies with electromagnetic scalar waves and the methods to generate and focus such large quantites of energy have produced weapons of truly sci-fi proportion.

So whenever a disaster of the likes of the Haitian earthquake arrises, one would be foolish not to question the possibility of a potential scalar weapons strike. The epicenter of the Haitian earthquake was located near Port-au-Prince, the heaviest populated area of the country, and occured at such a shallow depth as to completely maximize the destructiveness of this 7.0 quake. Although not conclusive, this definately points in the direction of a premeditated scalar weapons strike. The question quite simply is, "who is to benefit?"

Much of the heaviest populated area of Haiti is now an uninhabitable wasteland - all that is left of a greater part of an already impoverished, desperate country. Possibly hundreds of thousands dead and conceivably millions made homeless. Focus on the millions made homeless.

Over the next several months President OBama is going to be pressed into accepting hundreds of thousands if not millions of Haitian refugees into this country. Haiti is a country with a number of AIDS cases far out of proportion with its population. How is this going to play out for OBama politically? The blatant truth here is that most of the white population in this country, over whom OBama holds only a very tenuous political grip, is not going to be receptive to the idea of a black president allowing such an enormous tide of impoverished black immigration into the US, and at a time of economic recession and high unemployment. The people who orchestrated this atrocity were keenly aware of this before they initiated it. That is the rationale...., the diabolical scheme here. This was a deliberate attempt to ultimately destroy OBama's political base.

I could be completely wrong... This may have very well been a natural disaster. But given the unhesitating use of these weapons on the world and even our own country, particularly by the Bush Administration...., and likely by other Republican administrations, one would have to wonder. More disturbingly, this calls into question who ultimately controls these weapons, as it appears they are controlled at this time by pathological elements outside of the elected Washington government. It might be time to seriously consider leaving the country...

Last edited by Fahrenheit 912 : 05-23-2011 at 08:14 PM.
Old 01-18-2010, 12:13 AM

Default Re: The Haitian Earthquake - possible use of scalar weaponry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Obviously, Haiti is an impoverished and sick nation and, admist this diaster, unable to keep law and order.

Therefore, US Marines have been DEPLOYED to Haiti in order to assist with the civil unrest.

We're not occupying; just humanitarian aid.

Thank goodness that scientists had previously warned of a quake to occur in Haiti because, certainly, there are so many steps one can take to prepare for this NATURAL disaster.

Do you deny that the US has such weapons of mass destruction and has used them in the past???
Old 01-18-2010, 09:30 AM

Quote:
If you read between the lines of my comment, you'll recognize that my post was presented in such a way so as to leave both scenarios open for questioning.

Natural disaster vs. man made.

Even you said, you could be completely wrong!

There is plenty of information on the web and information presented on this forum that COULD lead one to believe that the US MILITARY and other countries are in possession of weapons of mass destruction that are capable of producing an earthquake, tsunami, etc., but I can neither deny or confirm this as a truth.

I said I could be wrong, but only in this instance. Thanks for acknowledging that these weapons may exist, but I am most certain that they do exist...
Old 01-19-2010, 04:22 AM

Quote:
I now concede the FLOOR to you, Farenheit.

OK, thanks. Now something very interesting.... On the days following the Asian Tsunami of Dec. '04, I was listening to a local Public Radio Station late at night. National Public Radio at the time was monitoring the BBC World Service, and I distinctly heard the BBC newscaster on two separate occasions refer to the Asian Tsunami as "this military strike," and in a very disparaging tone of voice. Further investigation into this rather remarkable assertion led me to this: The US at the time was pressuring the Indonesian Government into allowing the US Navy rights to a certain waterway which was strategic to interdicting a terrorist supply pipeline, or in effect, to "wage the war on terrorism." The Indonesian Government refused and was later pummeled with a "natural" disaster of historic proportion. Suffice it to say, the Indonesians acquiesed and later allowed the use of this strategic waterway. Enough said.

Last edited by Fahrenheit 912 : 03-10-2010 at 03:49 PM.
Old 01-19-2010, 10:05 AM

Quote:
I now concede the FLOOR to you, Farenheit.
You know, we are really throwing our asses on the line talking about this. Especially this. You'd better believe someone is paying attention to what we are saying, because this is much too recent..., and terribly, terribly revealing.

Last edited by Fahrenheit 912 : 01-19-2010 at 10:08 AM.
Old 01-22-2010, 07:41 PM

Curious thing about the timing and location of this earthquake. As I have often said, these atrocities may be designed to address many different issues simultaneously. Interesting that this happened just before the Massachusetts Senate election to fill the seat of Edward Kennedy. As everyone knows, but will not acknowledge publicly, the quest for universal healthcare comes down to some rather unsavory issues concerning race and class. So here was an impoverished, all black country that was plunged into total chaos after one major earthquake and then a series of several (strategic?) aftershocks, protracted over time, completely destroying the most heavily populated part of the country. Scenes of lawlessness in the streets were blasted across the press and televised media. So you would be somewhat naive not to think that this may have been a deliberate attempt to manipulate the vote and ultimately destroy healthcare reform in this country, as Senate Democrats have now lost their filibuster cloture majority. There may be other things going on here, but I think I have addressed two of the more intangible issues. There's an ongoing war for the control of your mind, and that war is being waged in the media.

Last edited by Fahrenheit 912 : 08-19-2010 at 08:58 PM.
Old 01-22-2010, 08:44 PM

Amendment 2 Right to Bear Arms Ratified 12/15/1791

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The founding fathers of this country didn't add this amendment to the constitution because they were avid gun collectors. They added the second amendment to the constitution to allow the people to defend themselves against a tyranical, bloodthirsty form of government should it arrise sometime in the future.

Last edited by Fahrenheit 912 : 01-29-2010 at 09:10 PM.
Old 01-23-2010, 09:22 PM

Come on now, seriously?? You`ve got to be joking?

No?

How do you sleep at night in this world of tyranny and turmoil my friend, your life must be a nightmare!!

Your mad, this topic is rediculous. Why do you people, yes "you people" feel the need to explain every single little thing that happens as a conspiracy. Im not saying the Haitian earthquake was a "little thing" but you get my point.

It was a natural disaster guys, its happened before all this new technology you speak of and its sure as hell going to happen again. Your terrible attempt to pass this event off as conspiracy is pitifull. Just say a prayer for those who died instead of wasting your time writing the most un-educated nonsense on the web. Because thats what it is im afraid.

Granted theres conspiracies that have some substance which I am a big follower of, but come on.

The quake had nothing to do with healthcare NOTHING!!

PEACE AND LOVE
Old 01-24-2010, 05:15 AM

having fun downplaying things that might or might not exist. Your very existence on this forum proofs that the HAARP project may have far greater power then is commonly known.
Old 01-30-2010, 12:04 AM

Quote:
As far as killing hundreds of thousands to create a distraction.

Okay, well.

Let's think about that.

Are they truly that sick?

Ponder that.

A Republican has now been elected to fill Ted Kennedy's seat.

Several democrats have recently resigned.

Obama is getting no where fast with Health Care reform or anything else of importance for that matter, such as creating jobs.

Am I right, thus far?

So, was an earthquake in Haiti necessary to distract the masses from these events?

Are they truly that sick?

Or is there some other reason for which they are gearing up if, in fact, this earthquake was man-made?

P.S. I think Steven Spielberg, Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, Conan O'Brien, Jay Leno and all the other wealthy elitists in our country should pool their money together to provide the necessary resources to rebuild Haiti, help the injured and provide relief.

Thanks for answering phones Spielberg, but I think my idea is much better.

How much did you donate to the Haiti relief fund?

What about the musicians who performed during the Haiti telethon?

Cheryl Crow, Stevie Wonder, etc., how much did they donate?

Just curious.

The rest of us folks, we give from our hearts, even though we're struggling in the economy that Bush wrecked and Obama can't seem to stimulate.

Thanks for siding with me on this one Mrs. Angel. To answer your question: Yes, these people are really that sick. There's absolutely nothing they wouldn't do to further their warped, pathological agenda. They are the Far Right. They are dedicated fascists.... Nazis....They are also immoral swine - you choose the term. They are also in control of horrendous weapons of mass destruction at this time, outside the immediate control of the elected Washington Government..... Silent, surreptitous weapons.... Weapons of cowards...

No, this disaster wasn't caused to create some sort of distraction. There are more blatant political objectives here - both long and short term. There may also be more tangible reasons for this attack, as you have said. Haiti has been at least rumored to have significant oil deposits. Haiti may also be in the process of being depopulated to make room for lucrative real estate development - in effect, turned into an island paradise for the wealthy...... Gentrified...

But it appears that the most overriding reason for this atrocity in the short term was election manipulation. Scenes of lawlessness and anarchy in an impoverished black country were projected in the media on an almost daily basis, and right before a crucial election determing the future of OBama's healthcare initiative. Do you not see how this plays out for the American people? In particular, for the white voters of Massachusetts? As everyone knows but will not openly admit, the quest for healthcare reform comes down to some rather ugly matters regarding race and class, and in that order. Do you not see how these daily scenes of lawlessness and anarchy in an impoverished black country could sway a potential white voter away from a liberal candidate and towards a more conservative candidate in the short term, even in the bluest of blue states - Massachusetts??? And away from a Senate seat once held by Ted Kennedy, a long time proponent of healthcare reform?

Yes, there's an ongoing war for the control of your mind being waged in the media, and the Far Right pulled out all the stops to win this one, staging a major political victory. The wealthy Republicans will no longer have to worry about waiting in line for their healthcare, and the not-so-fortunate will continue to die trying to get it. The Repulicans now have their legislative right and political mandate to filibuster the healthcare bill into oblivion, and OBama will soon be confronted with a humanitarian/refugee crisis that will likely destroy him politically.

All the fascists had to do was cowardly destroy an impoverished black country, kill a few hundred thousand people, create a state of anarchy, and make several million homeless... No sweat....

Last edited by Fahrenheit 912 : 08-19-2010 at 09:00 PM.