Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2010, 01:02 PM

Default Hidden Agenda!

I have decided to ask you lot a few questions, I will do this first to get a general idea about what you generally think before asking you the actual question as I don't want to influence your answers.

1. Would you donate to charity?

2. Would you give a street entertainer/busker any money?

3. Would you walk on by or stop and assist someone hurt in the street?

4. Would you like the world to treat each other the way you would like the world to treat you?

5. Are you selfish, do you only care about yourself?

6. Do you believe that the rich should get richer or help those less fortunate?

7. Do you have a spare $ or you could easily live without?

8. Do you think greed is the route of all evil?

9. Would you do absolutely anything for a loved one?

10 Do you think someone who risks their life for another is a hero or an idiot?

These questions could go on and on please answer truthfully I am very curious to find out what you think.

Old 01-20-2010, 10:34 AM

Default Re: Hidden Agenda!

1-yes
2-yes
3-stop and assist
4-yes
5-I care about humanity and moter earth.There still is hope
6-There should be no rich-all equal
7-Yes
8-Not the root but part of it.
9-Without question
10-hero

Now my question to you.Where is this going?
Old 01-20-2010, 11:34 AM

Well as it takes ages to get people to reply on here I thank you for your reply.

I was watching this documentary yesterday about the first year that Obama has been in power, I say in power loosely as I know he is just a puppet front man for the real people in control of the world. And it ended when an average American was questioned what he thought of the new health care plans for America. Bare in mind this man was morbidly obese and most likely to need medical care in his life time. He ranted and raved like a 2 year old who had his sweets snatched from him. He was disgusted with the idea that they wanted to introduce a tax similar to the UK's National Insurance tax to fund a national health care program where every American can been treated with health care if and when necessary. He was stating that the government were nothing but thieves and stealing his money. When asked if he believed all Americans were entitled to have health care, he shouted no they don't they should be responsible for themselves and buy private medical health care like he did and not be treated unless they did, when asked what if they simply can not afford it as they may not have a job. He once again screamed then that's their fault and they should get off their butts and get work. and continued to act so ridiculously I hoped he would have a heart attack. (shame on me for my bad thoughts) but I just could not understand why people would want others to possibly die due to them maybe having to pay a similar tax to our NI tax in the UK. I mean, I just make ends meet. I have no money for luxuries in life as I have just purchased my own home, however if I had to pay more NI to improve the NHS then I would but I would question where the money was actually spent and deal with the separate issue of my low paid job as that's a 2nd issue. I think that no one life is more important than another, no matter what race, religion or wealth status they come from. Also quite a lot of people in the US and UK have been made redundant and are either losing their homes or struggling to keep a roof over their head. Unfortunately they have to make a decision mortgage or health care at times or even worse food or mortgage when they don't even have health care. In the bigger picture to all of this I think giving American a NHS would be a good thing. But this does not mean I agree with Obama on all issues I just personally know a few Americans and they are in good jobs and they have relatives or even themselves at times have risked not having health care. I just don't understand why anyone would think it to be OK to turn a sick person away from a hospital because they could not afford to pay the massive health care bill.

I don't think that avg American would foot the bill on his own but by paying a small amount each month by every working American would make a difference, where its needed. This goes for a lot of things.

Last edited by Cazbat : 01-20-2010 at 11:41 AM.
Old 02-13-2010, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cazbat View Post
I have decided to ask you lot a few questions, I will do this first to get a general idea about what you generally think before asking you the actual question as I don't want to influence your answers.

1. Would you donate to charity?

2. Would you give a street entertainer/busker any money?

3. Would you walk on by or stop and assist someone hurt in the street?

4. Would you like the world to treat each other the way you would like the world to treat you?

5. Are you selfish, do you only care about yourself?

6. Do you believe that the rich should get richer or help those less fortunate?

7. Do you have a spare $ or you could easily live without?

8. Do you think greed is the route of all evil?

9. Would you do absolutely anything for a loved one?

10 Do you think someone who risks their life for another is a hero or an idiot?

These questions could go on and on please answer truthfully I am very curious to find out what you think.
1. not likely will anymore
2. never have
3. good chance walk by
4. would like the world to treat me like I treat it
5. I would be first and foremost
6. we all have to manage for ourselves
7. not anymore but most of the time
8. don't think there is such a thing
9. would have my limits
10. wouldn't think either one "of them" outright

You lost me on your follow-through post.