Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-20-2009, 09:13 AM
Banned

Default Re: The Absurdities of ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
ILLEGAL ALIEN: An "illegal alien" is a foreigner who (1) does not owe allegiance to our country; and (2) who has violated our laws and customs in establishing residence in our country. He or she is therefore a criminal under applicable U.S. laws.

The term "illegal alien" is used by U.S. citizens who believe that non-citizens entering our country must comply with our immigration laws.

The term "illegal alien" is predicated upon U.S. immigration law which requires foreigners entering the U.S. to comply with our country's rules and laws regarding entry into, and residence within, our country.

P.S. Obviously, you don't know this, but Club Conspiracy is about the world. Just because the FORUM originates from Canada, doesn't mean the only subject matter that can be discussed is about that COUNTRY!

I would think you would be able to comprehend this just by looking at the format.
I am for a minefield between Mexico and America. Post warnings in English and Spanish. ALso, a two story tall wall.
If they want to come across illegally and blow themselves up, that's their problem.

Old 01-10-2010, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Medic View Post
Blue, you must believe in fairies, the "little people" and many other fantasies.

Where does government get the money to provide anything for anyone? They get it through taxes. In other words, those of us that have made a success of ourselves have to pay for the government to provide benefits for people like you that want to take, take , take.

Is it my fault that you did not get an adequate education so you could enter a profession? Is it my fault if you had more children than you could afford? Is it my fault that you toiled at a low paying job all of your life?

No, those things are NOT MY fault, so why should I have to pay for YOUR mistakes?

That is the difference between you and me, I believe that people should be self sufficient, and you believe that you are entitled to have whatever you want.

It doesn't fall off the trees my dear Blue. The government has to raise the money to pay for programs like you want. The only way they can raise money is to raise taxes.

Plus, if they provide the service, they will also control that service. So, you could easily end up like my grandmother, denied surgery, so you die!
Excuse me, but, "people like me who want to take, take and take?"

Excuse me, but, I didn't get an adequate education to enter a profession?

I had more children than I could afford?

I toiled at a low-paying job all of my life?

You're paying for my mistakes?

I believe I am entitled to have whatever I want?

HUH?

Do you make it a habit to post lies about people or is it your nature to put people down in order for you to feel better about yourself?

A combination of both, I suspect.

P.S. Kindly refresh my memory. What programs is it that you say I want?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-10-2010 at 06:42 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
What was this about? Just to make sure that you pissed on top of the shadows post?

Does you "husband" know just how childish you act on this site?

Do your "children" know how childish you act on this site?

Does your "husband" think you are setting a good example to your "children" with your childish behaviour on the internet?

Make a new years resolution to help yourself and your "husband" and "children"

It's a simple resolution: Just say not to the internet! You should before your "husband" does it for you!
What's this about?

Just to make sure you got on top of my post?

My husband and children know all about this site and how I conduct myself here in a professional and adult manner.

Not that it's any of your business, but my husband believes that I set an exemplary example for my ADULT offspring and he doesn't dictate my actions.

I see that for your sake, your husband's sake and the sake of your children, you made a resolution to get off the Internet.

Thank goodness for that.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-10-2010 at 06:39 PM.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:26 PM
Woo Nemesis

Good for you BA, but if you think that everyone coming across the border illegally has the same values as you do, you are sadly mistaken. The border should be closed, by whatever means necessary. Period.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Good for you BA, but if you think that everyone coming across the border illegally has the same values as you do, you are sadly mistaken. The border should be closed, by whatever means necessary. Period.
I never said that I think everyone coming across the border illegally has the same values as I do.

Why is it that you find it necessary to "misquote" members of this forum?

Pathological liar?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-29-2010 at 12:37 AM.
Old 01-30-2010, 12:55 AM
Woo Nemesis

I am not misquoting you, though you LOVE to do it with my posts. I was simply pointing out a fact.
Old 01-31-2010, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
I am not misquoting you, though you LOVE to do it with my posts. I was simply pointing out a fact.
You did not point out a fact.

Therefore, you are misquoting me.

You misquote me all the time and you are lying, as per usual, when you say that I love to misquote you.