Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-2010, 10:15 PM

Default Re: Repent, Pat Robertson or Face Judgement!

We may very well be in the last days, we very well may not be too.

I will fasten my seat belt when the temple is rebuilt. It hasn't started to be built yet to my knowledge , arguably to build it to specifications may take at least ten years or longer.

Prepare as if it will happen tomorrow, plan for it not happening tomorrow.

YEs to be in Christ through faith in the grace of God is the answer for us all, No doubt about that.

Old 01-30-2010, 08:24 PM

Exclamation Re: Repent, Pat Robertson or Face Judgement!

Perhaps we should examine ourselve before we are so quick to judge others
Old 01-30-2010, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastor View Post
We may very well be in the last days, we very well may not be too.

I will fasten my seat belt when the temple is rebuilt. It hasn't started to be built yet to my knowledge , arguably to build it to specifications may take at least ten years or longer.

Prepare as if it will happen tomorrow, plan for it not happening tomorrow.

YEs to be in Christ through faith in the grace of God is the answer for us all, No doubt about that.
This is a youtube of the second temple- really well done
I agree- the new temple is certainly a requirement for the anti christ to get on stage and I think they could have it erected in short order if permission came from the Knesset
But you must agree that changes are exponential now- these are the last days :the gog/magog players for Ezekiel 38 are lining up to gang up
pm

Last edited by Pruner Man : 01-30-2010 at 10:56 PM.
Old 01-30-2010, 11:42 PM

My old pastor a staunch fundamental bible believer from America ( He was a missionary in New Zealand, where I live), any way he reckons America USA doesn't even feature in the end times senario as a world power, according to Revelation.

He also reckoned that that the CHIP insert in the skin may not be the biblical mark of the beast. (Im not so sure about that)

Consider that for 300 years after Christ; christians where being tortured to death on a regular basis, some times 5000 in one day for entertainment. I'm sure they thought they where in the end times and what about world war one and world two? Over 100 milliion killed. I have to say that this generation of baby boomers hasn't exeperienced any of that and yet we like to think the end of the world is coming? I don't buy it. We're a bunch of softies and doom and gloom merchants if you ask me.

Consider this also do you think the fullness of the gentiles has come, when out of 2 billion Chinese approxiametaly only 100 million max are beleivers? I would suggest that out of a current population of nearly 7 billion people that only 1 percent would be true belivers in Christ as saviour.

There is only one thing that leads me to believe that we may be leading up to the last days, and that was the first failed attempt at a one world government treaty in Copenahagen. Now having said that, these are just my opinions. I could well be way off base because you are quite right, things could all fall into place very, very quickly. However in conclusion there are things that must happen first that havent happend yet and until they do happen, I think to be fair, we can not say we are catergorically in the last days. In my opinion the last days begin at the out set of the seven year tribulation period. We are not there yet.

Thanks for the temple clips, they are amazing.

Last edited by Rastor : 01-31-2010 at 09:52 AM.
Old 01-31-2010, 09:21 PM

Quote:
My old pastor a staunch fundamental bible believer from America ( He was a missionary in New Zealand, where I live), any way he reckons America USA doesn't even feature in the end times senario as a world power, according to Revelation.

He also reckoned that that the CHIP insert in the skin may not be the biblical mark of the beast. (Im not so sure about that)

Consider that for 300 years after Christ; christians where being tortured to death on a regular basis, some times 5000 in one day for entertainment. I'm sure they thought they where in the end times and what about world war one and world two? Over 100 milliion killed. I have to say that this generation of baby boomers hasn't exeperienced any of that and yet we like to think the end of the world is coming? I don't buy it. We're a bunch of softies and doom and gloom merchants if you ask me.

Consider this also do you think the fullness of the gentiles has come, when out of 2 billion Chinese approxiametaly only 100 million max are beleivers? I would suggest that out of a current population of nearly 7 billion people that only 1 percent would be true belivers in Christ as saviour.

There is only one thing that leads me to believe that we may be leading up to the last days, and that was the first failed attempt at a one world government treaty in Copenahagen. Now having said that, these are just my opinions. I could well be way off base because you are quite right, things could all fall into place very, very quickly. However in conclusion there are things that must happen first that havent happend yet and until they do happen, I think to be fair, we can not say we are catergorically in the last days. In my opinion the last days begin at the out set of the seven year tribulation period. We are not there yet.

Thanks for the temple clips, they are amazing.
Hi Rastor
A study of the book of Ezekiel is in order to understand the present world situation
Book of Daniel is explicit as well in showing that we are in the last days.
- like I said: the players are in position in that Ezekiel prophecy and it is generally agreed that these last days precede the 7 years trib - of which all Christians will have been raptured as I understand it.
No one knows when the fullness of the gentiles will come in - except Christians wont be here when it does happen as it is a trigger for the rapture and then Jacob's trouble [ tribulation 7 years] begins untill the Jews call on their Messiah Jeshua the Christ.
Christians wont be here for the tribulation as we have been redeemed from the wrath of God which will be evident in the last half of the seven years on a wicked unbeleiving world that personally spurned His mercy in Christ's sacrifice.
Only a very small percentage of this planet have availed themselves of His free gift of salvation to all but He does say whosoever seeks me will find me, and also children will not be judged before the age of accountability.
The anti christ system in power during the tribulation will only allow trade amongst those who have his mark however it is applied- so faith in Christ at that time will be at the cost of ones life.
The troubles to come are a picnic compared to our goriest history- Christ said ' unless those days were shortened - no flesh would be saved'
The are enough stock piled weapons aimed at us all to over kill the world several times already!
But Christ will come to rule and reign in righteousness
Old 01-31-2010, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruner Man View Post
Hi Rastor
A study of the book of Ezekiel is in order to understand the present world situation
YouTube - Chuck Missler: The Rapture Part 1 of 12
Book of Daniel is explicit as well in showing that we are in the last days.
- like I said: the players are in position in that Ezekiel prophecy and it is generally agreed that these last days precede the 7 years trib - of which all Christians will have been raptured as I understand it.
No one knows when the fullness of the gentiles will come in - except Christians wont be here when it does happen as it is a trigger for the rapture and then Jacob's trouble [ tribulation 7 years] begins untill the Jews call on their Messiah Jeshua the Christ.
Christians wont be here for the tribulation as we have been redeemed from the wrath of God which will be evident in the last half of the seven years on a wicked unbeleiving world that personally spurned His mercy in Christ's sacrifice.
Only a very small percentage of this planet have availed themselves of His free gift of salvation to all but He does say whosoever seeks me will find me, and also children will not be judged before the age of accountability.
The anti christ system in power during the tribulation will only allow trade amongst those who have his mark however it is applied- so faith in Christ at that time will be at the cost of ones life.
The troubles to come are a picnic compared to our goriest history- Christ said ' unless those days were shortened - no flesh would be saved'
The are enough stock piled weapons aimed at us all to over kill the world several times already!
But Christ will come to rule and reign in righteousness
Thanks for that Pm.

I thought the fullness of the gentiles meant those who would be saved pre rapture. Is that incorrect?
Old 01-31-2010, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Thanks for that Pm.

I thought the fullness of the gentiles meant those who would be saved pre rapture. Is that incorrect?
Hi Rastor
No ,hope I did not give that impression- as far as I understand that is correct - the last on God's list will trigger the Rapture
But folks will still get saved during the trib but at some real risk- the Church will be outa here and at the reunion in New Jerusalem
pm
Old 01-31-2010, 11:00 PM

No Problem Pruner man. God Bless you.
Old 02-02-2010, 11:51 PM

Hey pruner man, Ive changed my mind brother, we are def in the last days.

If any one doesn't repent and receive Christ after watching this, I doubt if they ever will.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:02 AM

Isa 43:1But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called [thee] by thy name; thou [art] mine.
Isa 43:2 When thou passest through the waters, I [will be] with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Isa 43:3 For I [am] the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt [for] thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

Isa 43:4 Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.

Isa 43:5 Fear not: for I [am] with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;

Isa 43:6 I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;

Last edited by Rastor : 02-03-2010 at 12:05 AM.