Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2009, 09:40 PM

Default Re: Dinosaur Hoax - Dinosaurs Never Existed!

ok if or if not dose not matter oh and rush your wrong dinosaur bones have been found long before the so called 150 years you mentioned in fact some were found by chinese Melania ago i think more then 700 years so just keep your Christian views to your self

Old 12-18-2009, 11:15 AM

I tried to get through this whole thread, I had to stop as I couldn't take anymore. The argument that the bones are dotted about the place, and that the building of the bones is guess work is a valid argument. Of course it was guess work, the dinosaurs lived hundreds of millions of years ago, for anyone to claim that they knew exactly how the bones should be assembled would be a lie, but at the same time disregarding these people who strived to rebuild these monsters is completely out of line, imagine the feeling of dicovering one of those big bastards.

The fact that the bible didn't mention them is such a ludicrous thing to say, the bible isn't the exact word of god you maniacs, it is a collection of old stories which are designed to help you be a better human being.... A MORAL TALE, have you ever heard that saying? The bible took a knock when they made the new testament and it became a book that people based in the real world, but it isn't, it is just stories.... To disregard science based on a book written by people who lived thousands of years ago is so unbelievably irresponsible... We are human beings for christs sake, if so many people didn't have such an issue with science then maybe as a race we could grow, but sadly the people who say things like 'evolution is just a theory' ruin it for everyone... By the way evolution hasn't been a theory for years, the only reason some people think it is, is simply because the hardcore religious types still refer to it as such... It was proven scientific fact years ago, something you might learn if you accept that science has things you can touch and hold... What from the bible can you say that about?

It's a good book, well the first half, but taking it too seriously can be damaging. Dinosaurs existed, and mary wasnt always a virgin

Last edited by HenryHunter : 12-18-2009 at 11:25 AM.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:18 PM

The whole dinasaur things a fake.

Please! theres no reason why people would want to fake the existance of dinosaurs. Ive held a fossilized dinosaur egg in my own hand complete with phetus of unborn dinosaur inside. Are you telling me that was created in a lab just so people could put me off the idea that God didnt create everything.

Sounds like the X files retarded version. For window lickers only!

Now ive heard it all.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algebra View Post
The whole dinasaur things a fake.

Please! theres no reason why people would want to fake the existance of dinosaurs. Ive held a fossilized dinosaur egg in my own hand complete with phetus of unborn dinosaur inside. Are you telling me that was created in a lab just so people could put me off the idea that God didnt create everything.

Sounds like the X files retarded version. For window lickers only!

Now ive heard it all.
thats exactly what they are telling you... Where did you hold that egg while we are on subject, that is pretty cool.
Old 12-18-2009, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryHunter View Post
thats exactly what they are telling you... Where did you hold that egg while we are on subject, that is pretty cool.
The natural history museum in London. Although i think the fossil was on loan from a Museum in America. It was an open day event for students.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:20 PM

World Site of Dinosaur Figurines of Mexico: evidence that dinosaurs and humans coexisted!
Old 01-30-2010, 12:59 AM
Woo Nemesis

Wow....quite the bit of tendentious pareidolia there, lol.
Old 01-30-2010, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofthelizards View Post
ok if or if not dose not matter oh and rush your wrong dinosaur bones have been found long before the so called 150 years you mentioned in fact some were found by chinese Melania ago i think more then 700 years so just keep your Christian views to your self
cant think out of the box hey liz?
Old 01-30-2010, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Wow....quite the bit of tendentious pareidolia there, lol.
sounds like paranoiac theophobia to me lol
Old 01-30-2010, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryHunter View Post
I tried to get through this whole thread, I had to stop as I couldn't take anymore. The argument that the bones are dotted about the place, and that the building of the bones is guess work is a valid argument. Of course it was guess work, the dinosaurs lived hundreds of millions of years ago, for anyone to claim that they knew exactly how the bones should be assembled would be a lie, but at the same time disregarding these people who strived to rebuild these monsters is completely out of line, imagine the feeling of dicovering one of those big bastards.

The fact that the bible didn't mention them is such a ludicrous thing to say, the bible isn't the exact word of god you maniacs, it is a collection of old stories which are designed to help you be a better human being.... A MORAL TALE, have you ever heard that saying? The bible took a knock when they made the new testament and it became a book that people based in the real world, but it isn't, it is just stories.... To disregard science based on a book written by people who lived thousands of years ago is so unbelievably irresponsible... We are human beings for christs sake, if so many people didn't have such an issue with science then maybe as a race we could grow, but sadly the people who say things like 'evolution is just a theory' ruin it for everyone... By the way evolution hasn't been a theory for years, the only reason some people think it is, is simply because the hardcore religious types still refer to it as such... It was proven scientific fact years ago, something you might learn if you accept that science has things you can touch and hold... What from the bible can you say that about?

It's a good book, well the first half, but taking it too seriously can be damaging. Dinosaurs existed, and mary wasnt always a virgin

ha ha too lazy to really investigate eh
but, in your case , ignorance is not really bliss is it?

Have a nice programmed sleep in the Matrix
The Bible is provable to those who are seeking the truth-not too many truthers round here though it seems