Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2010, 10:54 AM
Banned

Default Re: The Theory of Relativity is Wrong.

Doesn't the scientist in question claim to prove that because the interference pattern produced by the Michelson-Morley interferometer changes as the apparatus rotates that the speed of light cannot be the same in all directions? Hence suggesting that the Theory of Relativity is wrong.......

No. That isn't the inference that can be drawn here. It is very interesting, but actually the apparatus is very sensitive to strain, and there is a profound risk that STRAIN is what is measured here, namely the gravitational loading on the apparatus goes through a complete sinusoid for each rotation.

And why does disbelieving in Relativity make you an anti-Zionist?

I am not responsible for you failing to note that the whole tenor of the piece was profoundly anti-Zionist and possibly anti-semitic.

Come on JazzRoc. Don't you recall my thread which pulls apart Newtonian physics concerning work and energy?

Nor am I responsible for your failure here. YOU will never obtain a qualification in physics, and deservedly so. You are plain wrong, and at such a fundamental level that, well, domestic science may be an option for you, but no other sort of science will. Here's a hint: