Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2010, 03:42 PM
Banned

Default Re: You Cant Handle The Truth III: 99.99% of Terrorists ARE Muslims!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthbetold View Post
Christians murdered millions a people during the crusade, witchcraftburnings and jews during the course of history.

So according to your logic all Christians are evil as well and should all be killed

Uhh..wasn't a long time ago? Seems to me if you want to go back that far, then you could be related to a murderer when your cousin Urgahh hit my uncle Erggh over the head with a club in the stone age days.
Can I expect an apology for what your late, late cousin Urgahh did? I expect not. The fact is we don't need to open dusty tomes to see TODAY what Muslims are doing. That, my friend is called a "red herring", a logical falacy.
Deal with what is happening NOW. Oh, and I guess you will equally criticize Atheism, which has systematically exterminated millions as well and oppress millions tyoday in the form of communism?
As for a Crusade, I am not against it today. I don't think we need to apologize for wanting to defend our lands against radical Muslims who wish to impose Sharia law on us. Yes, if it comes to that I will take up my AK-47 and FIGHT those trying to do that. If they wish to do so in their OWN lands, where THEY are the majority, have at it I say.
Fact is, we allow them here whereas they oppress and attack US in their lands. I have no problem with a Muhammadan idolator praying to his idols five times a day, as long as said Muhammadan dosen;t try to force Sharia law down my throat. Why should I care if they choose to burn in Hell? It's not me that will fodder for Hellfire!

Old 02-13-2010, 04:14 PM

You do know that there are also fighting muslims in the USarmy?
I just had a problem with you, saying all muslims are evil, and out there to destroy society.

At least u can still have guns in your country, it is forbidden here, only the state and criminals have arms... Well, I sure hope my fists can hold it out when the feds are banging at the door
Old 02-13-2010, 04:31 PM

truth
are you in america. are you american.. what im geting at is does what you posted meen no one can have guns any more in the usa. is there a new law on that its news to me just trying to verify if this is a new law in the usa
Old 02-14-2010, 06:10 AM

no I'm not, as far as i know its still a right in the US
Old 02-14-2010, 06:36 AM
Banned

Hm,this topic is quite intresting.
The violence in Islam is one thing,but there is more to it.
Take a look at this webpage:
Illumination: the Secret Religion - Identity Crisis

In there it says that Islam tries to suppress your identity.
Then when you have no identity,you can be more easily brainwashed.
It's logical.
Old 02-14-2010, 06:44 AM

you are partly right, long ago the Islamic countries where lightyears ahead of the western countries, (back when we were living in the middle ages and before, then a new radical islam arrived that tries to push radical idea's where most science is forbidden, leaving those countries in the state they are in now.
Old 02-14-2010, 07:09 AM

Wow you have really hit the jackpot.. your ideas are quite illuminating..

Sorry if it seems as if I am extrapolating data from your previous statements, but are you trying to say that if someone has an idea, tells someone about it, and the person affected by this idea becomes hostile towards the person with the idea, then this is justifiable?

In other words, if a Muslim man has great ideas that coincide with evolution and movement, and someone is frightened by his remarks, then they should kill him?

What I think is that everyone has the right to say whatever they want to.. regardless of it's strength in validity. Telling someone that they are wrong only hurts their feelings- maybe if people put more effort into truly teaching, rather than telling, people wouldn't be so confused and ignorant? I donno, just saying.
Old 02-14-2010, 08:26 AM

people are always hostile to new idea's . If you were taught the world was flat and something told you its was ball-like, you would prob. laugh in his/her face.

That's the whole problem, that people dont like to challenge their own beliefs
Old 02-14-2010, 04:41 PM

No I wouldn't laugh.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nectarious Daniel View Post
Hm,this topic is quite intresting.
The violence in Islam is one thing,but there is more to it.
Take a look at this webpage:
Illumination: the Secret Religion - Identity Crisis

In there it says that Islam tries to suppress your identity.
Then when you have no identity,you can be more easily brainwashed.
It's logical.
mental deprivation. crule treetment. the thing to do is remember. people who make other people suffer to get the results they want.. reward and punnishment.. place where i live.. he allways makes sure he walks past my drivway every time i come out of the house in the morning.. you look out the window. hes not there. because you decided to go out at a difrent time. but when you go out. he was hideing.. and walks past the drivway just as you come out of the house. just to make sure you notice it. people that treet others like that should be locked in a 4 by 4 room with no sound or light.