Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-2010, 12:17 PM

Default Re: The Haitian Earthquake - possible use of scalar weaponry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I hear ya!

If true.

Similar to New Orlean's, but to a lesser degree of destruction and death.

People of color.

The improverished.

The less fortunate.

Easy prey for them.

Is it just me or did you find it strange?

Israel's assistance?

Thanks again... Sometimes you can even find agreement between adversaries....

Last edited by Fahrenheit 912 : 01-31-2010 at 12:38 PM.
Old 01-30-2010, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahrenheit 912 View Post
But it appears that the most overriding reason for this attrocity in the short term was election manipulation. Scenes of lawlessness and anarchy in an impoverished black country. Projected in the media on a daily basis. Right before a crucial election determing the future of OBama's healthcare initiative. Do you not see how this plays out for the American people? In particular, for the white voters of Massachusetts? As everyone knows but will not openly admit, the quest for healthcare reform comes down to some rather ugly matters regarding race and class, and in that order. Do you not see how these daily scenes of lawlessness and anarchy in an impoverished black country could sway a potential white voter away from a liberal candidate and towards a more conservative candidate in the short term? Even in the bluest of blue states - Massachusetts??? And away from a Senate seat once held by Ted Kennedy, a long time proponent of healthcare reform?
Almost a classic.

Lead attention away by a disaster, so people dont mind the changes taking place around them.

same with 9/11 Even in the Netherlands everyone has to wear a identification on them at all times, to keep us 'safe' from terrrorists
Old 01-31-2010, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahrenheit 912 View Post
Thanks again... Sometimes you can even find agreement between adversaries....

Hey BA, right now this thread's being featured on virtually all the search engines on the web... Google, Yahoo, you name 'em. I know that to a certain extent, these listings are word sensitive, but Google up Haitian earthquake scalar weaponry and you'll notice we're listed right up at the top of the page. Or go onto The Best Search Engine List On The Internet! where there's a more extensive listing of search engines and enter the same words. We may actually be getting word out to the masses...

Fahrenheit 912
Old 01-31-2010, 01:14 PM

then this might be a usefull link

Scalar Electromagnetics Technology
Old 01-31-2010, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Very good, indeed, 912.

P.S. I do not consider us to be adversaries.

We are two people who have from time to time disagreed.

Yours truly,
BA

You know, I really have doubts about the military having control over these weapons. Much like nuclear weapons, which the civilian government never trusted with the military, I doubt that the government ever trusted these scalar weapons with any branch of the Armed Forces. Much, much too powerful and destructive.

Nuclear weapons always required a sophisticated launch code entry by a higher civilian authority - the president, in order to prevent their use by any overzealous military commander. This was also the case in the Soviet Union and now Russia. But now it appears that these scalar weapons, which must have been equally safeguarded, are now controlled by some element outside the elected Washington Government.

The Gakona (HAARP) facility in Alaska, which is supposed to be the heart and sole source of US scalar weaponry, is doubtfully that. The totality of these weapons must be on an enormous scale involving both satellite and ground stations. There must also be some sort of centralized command authority, possibly linked to the US Space Program. We can only speculate.

The state of Texas, ideological and terrestrial homeland to GW Bush, seems to be moving futher and further away from the Washington Government. There have been serious talks of seccesion from the US by the governor and other high officials of that state. Texas is also where much of the US space program is located.... In Houston.... Again, we can only speculate.

Russia has also been rumored to have advanced scalar weaponry. It is conceivable that the Russians may have been approached by elements of the Far Right in this country and graciously provided them with their services - likely for a very high price.

Again, we can only speculate...

Last edited by Fahrenheit 912 : 02-09-2010 at 03:38 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 07:56 PM
Woo Nemesis

Haiti itself has been relatively calm, seismically speaking, but the region does have a long recorded history of events. Most of them are small, like most places on the planet, but it is hardly the calmest place either.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:08 PM

Quote:
What else, 912?

Anything?

Hello again. Sorry for the time away from this thread. I think I've said all I'd dare say for right now.

Sincerely,
Fahrenheit 912
Old 02-16-2010, 09:22 PM

Quote:
No need to apologize.

We don't expect you to stand guard over this thread 24/7.

Why are you afraid?

I've grown older and worldweary. The machinations of this life are sometimes too much to bear.