Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2008, 08:14 AM

Default Re: Fighting the NWO is a SPIRITUAL war

UHmmmm I think we have to look realistic at the situation with the illuminati. They don't controll every aspect of society cause that would require a huge organisation that wouldn't be so secret anymore. Rather they are a small group guiding the top of society who said an example for the rest.
So in my opinion concerning the music industry: most of people of just normal people seleceted because they look good or fit a certain image and have know clue what they are about.
The people who are involved in my opinion: elvis, beatles, michael jackson and madonna. Their fame and succes seem to be artificially created in my opinion.

In rap industy: P diddy, Jay-z and Nas.
Thats why eazy E and tupac where killed. It was a new genre and they didn't controll that genre so they needed to get rid of the old pioneers and install new. One of eazy's disciples layzie bone (bone thugs and harmony) even reported several times that he suspects eazy's doctor to give him a flue shot which containted aids. The man was killed. Tupac last album was killuminati. When younger writing his lyrics he wrote the eye of the illuminati of the i. Trust me I researched this guy he was just a big conspiracy nut as we are. Also killed. Replaced with nas and jay-z. You should definitly do some research intro rap music and how the illuminati is involved in it and have transformed a creative music genre in one of the most destructive violent sexworshipping tools of abbolitions excisting today.

And if praying is your solution that go ahead we see if your prays will stop them.

Old 09-29-2009, 02:13 PM

Hi Peter,

I have been researching about the NWO Illuminatis and have found many many discoveries that is mind blowing on how close to the end of the world we are.

It is so amazing how God is so simple and so faithful to us when we need him. (Matthew 7:7)
Your testimony is powerful and it is an awesome thing that you took the step of faith in seeking God for help in finding demons in you... You have to remain praying now and seeking God even more because once you begin leaving God aside these demons will begin trying to come back inside of you, the radio will start playing your favorite songs that have spells in them, the tv, your mind will begin playing tricks on you if you are not vigillant. Your eyes have open and now you have to be careful how you use it.

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as
a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:"
1 Peter 5:8

I used to listen to alot of secular music as well and after we give it up we understand how much power it takes over us.
I used to listen to alot of rap, pop, rock.
and I was beginning to become more and more violent and rude, i had a period of depression, a period of drugs and alcohol, and that is all that secular music is... leads you to destruction. One day I realized that I had to give them up when I was having an encounter with the Holy Spirit in my room.
Then a second time came where I was not vigilant and would download only romantic songs then next thing I knew I had all sorts of rap, rock, and pop again.. I was cursing and the violent/depressed nature had came back and I was weak in my faith where I would not even seek the Lord anymore... so once again I gave it up and have been sober of secular music for good... the devil tries to remind me of some songs I used to like and sometimes I even listen to it but then i have to rebuke myself from downloading it or continue to listen to them. Sometimes God shows me one or two songs or artists I used to listen to has a pact with the devil and are illuminatis.

I have seen videos where omario and rihanna are giving themselves into satanism where baphomet is all over their videos. So I definitely believe that before any secular song is remixed or any video is put together there is an offer for spells being casted and satanist directors involved.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:03 PM
Banned

Screw the NWO!
Old 02-17-2010, 06:09 PM
JE/DI-JE/sus DI/sciple

I Wholy Agree With You My Brethren! For those of you wou remember Ephesians 6:12 it says...
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high (places).
╠╗║╚╝║║╠╗║╚╣║║║║║═╣
╚═╩══╩═╩═╩═╩╝╚╩═╩═╝

"I Am under no Laws but God's."
~Walk in the Spirit and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, & temperance:
against such there is NO law.~
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by jedi144k : 02-17-2010 at 06:13 PM.