Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2009, 04:22 PM

Default Was Jesus a Jewish Religious Bigot?

Was Jesus a Jewish Religious Bigot? Can someone with working knowledge of scripture answer? No biased answers...just facts.

The most harden and reveling position Jesus takes in this context is over his love and protection of the exclusive truth of the faith of Israel and its God. As hinted at else where in the Gospels, we see a dark side of Jesus in his cruel and venomous attack on a mother simply requesting his mercy for her possessed daughter (Matt. 15: 21-28)... The Gospel of Mark simply calls her “…a Gentile, of Syrophoenician race.” (Mark 7:26). However, when this verse is redacted in Matt. 15:22, she is call “…a Canaanite woman…” a term used in the time of Jesus equivalent today to an African American being called a “N****r”. Here Jesus is referenced to the “New Moses” (a theme used by the writer of Matthew) in confronting a non-Jew (Israelite) or a pagan Canaanite woman. His disciples know Jesus’ position on Gentiles; his basic hate for them, but are unable to get rid of her and are forced to file their complaint with Jesus himself who has, up until now ignored her. Now the Jewish Jesus must confront someone his faith and history requires him to hate. Matthew’s Jesus has some cruel fun with her and her sick daughter: “It is not proper to take the children’s bread and throw it to the dogs.” Dogs (κυναριοις) is Jesus’ Jewish hate term for Gentiles ( Matt. 7:6 “κυσιν “). Finally Jesus heals her daughter, but only after he extracts from her a verbal confirmation before his disciples and the people watching that only the Jews have God’s blessing and she and her daughter are indeed dogs (notice the play on words here θυγατηρ (young girl) with κυναριοις (small dog)).

Although Jesus warns against adults harming any Jewish child’s faith (Matt. 18:1-6), he has (as expressed in the above pericope) no concern about Gentile children since any faith they may have is non-Jewish and pagan. In short, for Jesus, Gentile dogs have no true faith.

Last edited by Hemlocks : 11-25-2009 at 04:29 PM.
Old 11-30-2009, 12:13 AM
Banned

Default Re: Was Jesus a Jewish Religious Bigot?

This is not a good post for this forum, I dont prefer how you referred Jesus as Jewish Religious Bigot.
Old 11-30-2009, 06:29 AM

Get him Russyb! GET HIM!!!
Old 11-30-2009, 06:31 AM

>> No biased answers...just facts.

You call what you've provided as fact? Wibbly wobbly I call it.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:50 AM

I think he hated the Pharisees and the scribes more. These where the reglious biggots who put him to death. AKA the illumnati. The edlers of Zion.

But he was a dark twisted fella huh? I mean running around healing people raising the dead, feeding the hungry, I mean what prize a-hole He was.
Who did he think he was? Oh yeah thats right. GOD!!!

You'll be implying he was paedophile next.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:17 AM

I did Jesus. He was magic. I got behind him and did him. In the wastelands. He asked me to. He likes it. It broke my heart when they crucified my buttpiece!
Old 12-02-2009, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
I did Jesus. He was magic. I got behind him and did him. In the wastelands. He asked me to. He likes it. It broke my heart when they crucified my buttpiece!
Do your mummy and daddy know your using the internet when you should be in bed sleeping.
Old 12-03-2009, 04:53 AM

You better watch it, Rastor! RussyB is gonna get you to read ALL his books...INCLUDING THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-08-2009, 02:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemlocks View Post
Was Jesus a Jewish Religious Bigot? Can someone with working knowledge of scripture answer? No biased answers...just facts.

The most harden and reveling position Jesus takes in this context is over his love and protection of the exclusive truth of the faith of Israel and its God. As hinted at else where in the Gospels, we see a dark side of Jesus in his cruel and venomous attack on a mother simply requesting his mercy for her possessed daughter (Matt. 15: 21-28)... The Gospel of Mark simply calls her “…a Gentile, of Syrophoenician race.” (Mark 7:26). However, when this verse is redacted in Matt. 15:22, she is call “…a Canaanite woman…” a term used in the time of Jesus equivalent today to an African American being called a “N****r”. Here Jesus is referenced to the “New Moses” (a theme used by the writer of Matthew) in confronting a non-Jew (Israelite) or a pagan Canaanite woman. His disciples know Jesus’ position on Gentiles; his basic hate for them, but are unable to get rid of her and are forced to file their complaint with Jesus himself who has, up until now ignored her. Now the Jewish Jesus must confront someone his faith and history requires him to hate. Matthew’s Jesus has some cruel fun with her and her sick daughter: “It is not proper to take the children’s bread and throw it to the dogs.” Dogs (κυναριοις) is Jesus’ Jewish hate term for Gentiles ( Matt. 7:6 “κυσιν “). Finally Jesus heals her daughter, but only after he extracts from her a verbal confirmation before his disciples and the people watching that only the Jews have God’s blessing and she and her daughter are indeed dogs (notice the play on words here θυγατηρ (young girl) with κυναριοις (small dog)).

Although Jesus warns against adults harming any Jewish child’s faith (Matt. 18:1-6), he has (as expressed in the above pericope) no concern about Gentile children since any faith they may have is non-Jewish and pagan. In short, for Jesus, Gentile dogs have no true faith.

Uhh..hold up there. FIrst of all, Jesus was SENT to HIS people FIRST-the Jewish people.
Second, the Jews are STILL blessed by G_d (in deference to my Jewish friends). That hasn't changed.
Third, even the Apostles didn;t at first get the TRUE extent of Jesus's message. Remember how they argued over whether Gentiles needed to be circumcised and follow the Mosaic dietary laws? It took Paul to see the TRUE vision G_d had..
From the very begining the Jewsih people were to be a blessing to the world. See Genesis 18:18 "Abraham will surely become a great and powerful nation, and all nations on earth will be blessed through him." Genesis 22: 18 says " and through your offspring [a] all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me."" As if that were enough, Abraham AGAIN is promised to be a blessing to ALL nations , for example see Genesis 26:4"4 I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring [a] all nations on earth will be blessed". Once, again in Psalm 72 Solomon is said to be a blessing to all nations. The passages in this Psalm make it plain God intends to use Solomon as a blessing to all nations. I include all of it to verse 18 here " Endow the king with your justice, O God,
the royal son with your righteousness. 2 He will [a] judge your people in righteousness,
your afflicted ones with justice.
3 The mountains will bring prosperity to the people,
the hills the fruit of righteousness.
4 He will defend the afflicted among the people
and save the children of the needy;
he will crush the oppressor.
5 He will endure [b] as long as the sun,
as long as the moon, through all generations.
6 He will be like rain falling on a mown field,
like showers watering the earth.
7 In his days the righteous will flourish;
prosperity will abound till the moon is no more.
8 He will rule from sea to sea
and from the River [c] to the ends of the earth. [d]
9 The desert tribes will bow before him
and his enemies will lick the dust.
10 The kings of Tarshish and of distant shores
will bring tribute to him;
the kings of Sheba and Seba
will present him gifts.
11 All kings will bow down to him
and all nations will serve him.
12 For he will deliver the needy who cry out,
the afflicted who have no one to help.

13 He will take pity on the weak and the needy
and save the needy from death.

14 He will rescue them from oppression and violence,
for precious is their blood in his sight.

15 Long may he live!
May gold from Sheba be given him.
May people ever pray for him
and bless him all day long.
16 Let grain abound throughout the land;
on the tops of the hills may it sway.
Let its fruit flourish like Lebanon;
let it thrive like the grass of the field.
17 May his name endure forever;
may it continue as long as the sun.
All nations will be blessed through him,
and they will call him blessed.

My point: The Promise to Abraham was meant to a blessing to ALL nations..Even gentiles. This was God's intention from the begining.
Old 02-23-2010, 02:44 AM

A Canaanite, if you read Genesis, are the offspring of Cain. Cain was the offspring of the Serpent (Satan) The Serpent Beguiled (Seduced) Eve. Jesus turned the lady at the well away because she was not capable of recieving him as the Lord and Savior. She was one of "them." The Pharisees, were told by Jesus that the are of their father Satan. Todays Jewish rabbis are the direct desendants of the Pharisees. They created the Talmud, which Jesus called the Traditions of the Elders. It is nothing more than a plan to cast the entire world into slavery, cloaked in a religion.
Evil is living on this earth. Every time you ask yourself why can't life just be good, why is there so much death and destruction, it is because of what happened in the Garden Of Eden. That was the Original Sin.