Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2010, 01:06 PM

Default Re: Have these forums been infiltrated?

the best way to fight conspiracy is to be aware. and let them know your aware.. the gov i assume your talking about.. for example i wouldent put it pass them to realy be infiltrating forums.. they are hot spots of chatter..
but for real dont worry about it with this war on terror there all watching..
and i got nuthing to hide. how about you. the real conspiracy is your take home pay. and what ever you do.. do not buy or sell anything online

Old 02-17-2010, 05:07 PM

How is conspiracy in the mind born? I believe it is a determination of the subject to validify beliefs which are subconscious and are accessible readily thru the conscious. If the process is sucessfully repeated, the subject pre-determins the ability and utilizes it for amusement. Most often the imagination of the subject is highly developed between both spheres of the brain.
Old 02-17-2010, 05:50 PM

conspiracy
the law protects and allows the KKK to walk down the streets shouting the N word and preech there hate and show there descrace as americans

conspiracy
you put 1000000000 in the bank and make them rich in the stock market. but if you loose your money the bank takes your house.

conspiracy
having a older sister that came from the dark side of the moon

conspiracy
stupid lawmakers raiseing the price of ciggarrettes. to compensate.. they have the tobako companys make ciggarrettes that go out every 5 minuts.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:51 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Sheniaarral
Default Lets catch sight of if you are up benefit of the challenge

I prepare asked this preceding on forums but I include not gotten any shapely answers. So here goes, any a given know how I can estimate a prompt $500?
Old 02-18-2010, 07:40 AM

Send a message via ICQ to imparborp
Default Set up you tried selling any of your unused jewelry

I recollect right in this day with the appraisal of gold so high, its quite hot to sell antique jewelry. Is that something you can try?
Old 02-23-2010, 03:13 AM

Wink Re: Have these forums been infiltrated?

Everything has been infiltrated. There are huge buildings full of computers, as well as people that work at home. All they do is post propaganda every day. When you feel like someone is trying to make you look stupid or belittle you, that's a good indicator. I've dealt with many of them. If the Mods side with them a lot, the entire site is a Hasbara just crawling with Hasbarats.
They do get paid to confuse people...much like Satan himself. I just love to butt heads with them...till they lose the battle and throw me off that is. When they ban you, you won. Doesn't matter to me. I tell the truth as I see it. By now, Abe Foxman knows exactly who I am. That's who does it, the ADL/Mossad team. The ADL supresses free speech and the Mossad takes care of the really squeaky wheels. I don't get my feelings hurt easily and I am a proud anti-semite.
Old 02-23-2010, 08:14 AM

can somone tell me how to stop post and replys from infiltrateing my email