Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 02-23-2010, 02:45 AM
pavlov's dog's Avatar
pavlov's dog pavlov's dog is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 8
Default Re: Was Jesus a Jewish Religious Bigot?


Boy, am I gonna get it now!

__________________
I think, therefore I am dangerous.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-23-2010, 10:46 AM
Hemlocks's Avatar
Hemlocks Hemlocks is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 13
Default Re: Was Jesus a Jewish Religious Bigot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavlov's dog View Post
A Canaanite, if you read Genesis, are the offspring of Cain. Cain was the offspring of the Serpent (Satan) The Serpent Beguiled (Seduced) Eve. Jesus turned the lady at the well away because she was not capable of recieving him as the Lord and Savior. She was one of "them." The Pharisees, were told by Jesus that the are of their father Satan. Todays Jewish rabbis are the direct desendants of the Pharisees. They created the Talmud, which Jesus called the Traditions of the Elders. It is nothing more than a plan to cast the entire world into slavery, cloaked in a religion.
Evil is living on this earth. Every time you ask yourself why can't life just be good, why is there so much death and destruction, it is because of what happened in the Garden Of Eden. That was the Original Sin.
I agree witth you! Jesus was just a jew and followed the Talmud. Did he have magical abilities and was he a creation (DNA changes) of a god(from one of many anciet gods)...maybe. The same can be said for the other self proclaimed saviours (Investigating the Similarities between Jesus and Pagan Figures ) and magic types of that period like The Historical Apollonius ( http://www.apollonius.net/turinshroud.html )

I feel the jews used this Jesus fellow along with the Talmud and other jewish religious dogma as a means to enslave (Jew worship) other peoples/nations...like the CHRISTIAN-ZIONIST!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-23-2010, 12:44 PM
Rastor Rastor is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 38
Default Re: Was Jesus a Jewish Religious Bigot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavlov's dog View Post
A Canaanite, if you read Genesis, are the offspring of Cain. Cain was the offspring of the Serpent (Satan) The Serpent Beguiled (Seduced) Eve. Jesus turned the lady at the well away because she was not capable of recieving him as the Lord and Savior. She was one of "them." The Pharisees, were told by Jesus that the are of their father Satan. Todays Jewish rabbis are the direct desendants of the Pharisees. They created the Talmud, which Jesus called the Traditions of the Elders. It is nothing more than a plan to cast the entire world into slavery, cloaked in a religion.
Evil is living on this earth. Every time you ask yourself why can't life just be good, why is there so much death and destruction, it is because of what happened in the Garden Of Eden. That was the Original Sin.
Huh? Jesus walked sixty miles on foot to give the woman at the well the waters of eternal life - He led her to himself, to salvation, she then went and preached the gospel to her whole village because she did receive Christ as lord and saviour - It was his deciples who where rather unimpressed with Him for even speaking to this woman. Cains was offspring of Adam and Eve. What pharisee has been teaching you might I ask?

Jesus Christ was and is God people, and it is He who will judge the quick and the dead at the great white throne Judgement.

Last edited by Rastor : 02-23-2010 at 12:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-23-2010, 01:46 PM
pavlov's dog's Avatar
pavlov's dog pavlov's dog is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 8
Default Re: Was Jesus a Jewish Religious Bigot?

I get my information from the study of ancient Jewish text. This is from the Zohar:

Pekudei 203: "Breastplate and Efod"
  • After Adam and his wife sinned, and the serpent had intercourse with Eve and injected filth into her, Eve bore Cain. He had the shape from above and FROM below in the secret of the filth of the Other Side, and from the side below OF THE EXTERNAL FORCES. Therefore, he was the first to bring death into the world, caused by his side, AS HE CAME OF THE FILTH OF THE SERPENT. The nature of the serpent is to lurk so as to kill, and his issue, CAIN, learned his ways. And so it is written, "and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother and slew
    him" (Beresheet 4:8).
  • By the way, the church is just a tool used to cover the real truth. And also, Jesus was born in Nazareth, in Palestine. He is one in the same as the Palestinians that are being slaughtered today by the Synagogue Of Satan. Nice try anyway.
__________________
I think, therefore I am dangerous.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-23-2010, 01:52 PM
Rastor Rastor is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 38
Default Re: Was Jesus a Jewish Religious Bigot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavlov's dog View Post
I get my information from the study of ancient Jewish text. This is from the Zohar:

Pekudei 203: "Breastplate and Efod"
  • After Adam and his wife sinned, and the serpent had intercourse with Eve and injected filth into her, Eve bore Cain. He had the shape from above and FROM below in the secret of the filth of the Other Side, and from the side below OF THE EXTERNAL FORCES. Therefore, he was the first to bring death into the world, caused by his side, AS HE CAME OF THE FILTH OF THE SERPENT. The nature of the serpent is to lurk so as to kill, and his issue, CAIN, learned his ways. And so it is written, "and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother and slew
    him" (Beresheet 4:8).
  • By the way, the church is just a tool used to cover the real truth. And also, Jesus was born in Nazareth, in Palestine. He is one in the same as the Palestinians that are being slaughtered today by the Synagogue Of Satan. Nice try anyway.
lol
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-23-2010, 01:58 PM
pavlov's dog's Avatar
pavlov's dog pavlov's dog is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 8
Default Re: Was Jesus a Jewish Religious Bigot?

Oh yea, before I forget Hemlocks, Jesus DID NOT study the Talmud. He called it what it is, A Satanic, Luciferian, roll of a$$ wipe.
__________________
I think, therefore I am dangerous.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-23-2010, 06:33 PM
Hemlocks's Avatar
Hemlocks Hemlocks is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 13
Default Re: Was Jesus a Jewish Religious Bigot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavlov's dog View Post
Oh yea, before I forget Hemlocks, Jesus DID NOT study the Talmud. He called it what it is, A Satanic, Luciferian, roll of a$$ wipe.

Are you sure??? Did not Jesus preach what the rabbis spoke of? Did Jesus not also learn from the rabbis?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-24-2010, 10:34 AM
Nectarious Daniel Nectarious Daniel is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 12
Default Re: Was Jesus a Jewish Religious Bigot?

I don't think Jesus was a talmud teacher.
Consider the following quote from him:

"All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them."
(John 10:8)

There you go.
All who lived before him were robbers and a thieves.
Jewish or not,it doesn't matter.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-12-2010, 01:59 PM
Public Enemy Number One Public Enemy Number One is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 103
Default Re: Was Jesus a Jewish Religious Bigot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemlocks View Post
I agree witth you! Jesus was just a jew and followed the Talmud. Did he have magical abilities and was he a creation (DNA changes) of a god(from one of many anciet gods)...maybe. The same can be said for the other self proclaimed saviours (Investigating the Similarities between Jesus and Pagan Figures ) and magic types of that period like The Historical Apollonius ( http://www.apollonius.net/turinshroud.html )

I feel the jews used this Jesus fellow along with the Talmud and other jewish religious dogma as a means to enslave (Jew worship) other peoples/nations...like the CHRISTIAN-ZIONIST!
BLASPHEMY! GO STRAIGHT TO HELL!! DO NOT COLLECT $2oo, DO NOT PASS GO! BURN IN THE FLAMES OF HELL, YOU ROTTEN, VILE, SINFUL REPROBATE BLASPHEMER SUBHUMAN SCUMBAG FOR ETERNITY!! BURNNNNNN!!!! BURRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-12-2010, 02:02 PM
Public Enemy Number One Public Enemy Number One is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 103
Default Re: Was Jesus a Jewish Religious Bigot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemlocks View Post
Are you sure??? Did not Jesus preach what the rabbis spoke of? Did Jesus not also learn from the rabbis?

READ THE WORD OF GOD FOR YOURSELF, INSTEAD OF ASKING REPROBATE SINNERS!! DO YOU WANT TO BURN IN HELL NEXT TO THESE BLASPHEMER HERETICAL FREAKS??!! READ THE WORD OF GODAND DON"T ASK THESE SUBHUMAN SINNER FREAKS FOR THEIR OPIONS!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.