Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2006, 08:43 PM

Default Re: What Is The Meaning Of LIFE?

Jesus was an incarnation from a star system far advanced from the Satanics, that run our world today. Jesus operated from a dimensional world where time and space could be manipulated thru faith... He could perform miracles because he understood the other dimensions.. The folded up dimensions.. Hidden from our viewpoint of fourů

Yes it is possible to walk on water. Yes it is possible to turn time backward for that matter, Yes it is possible to make mountains into plains in an instant.

If you know how to do the quantum shuffle.

Jesus knew how to do that thingie.

That is the incarnation of what we call God..

And yet is only the God of this universe.. And yet there are an infinite number of universes.

Old 02-23-2010, 10:31 PM

Life is meaningless.

Life itself has no meaning.

There is no meaning to life.

This thread is full of - "whatever" in life
along the lines of what life means.
However, I hold that life is "meaningless".

Nearest I can figure, from knowing to myself,
is we "could" self exist in ourselves and go on being.

The main stumbling block appears to be,
managing for ourselves - one to another.

Not managing for ourselves - one to another,
is where all our problems with one another are.

We would also have to manage - being -
within ourselves as well.

Can't handle it "inside" of ourselves
then we would have no "basis"
to handle it "outside" of ourselves.

That would have to do with "in" life.

Life starts out from - we aren't anywhere in life.
We haven't been yet.
Whatever we go on to in life, has yet to be.

Life itself, appears to be "meaningless".
Old 02-24-2010, 10:42 AM
Banned

You all have free will.
Use it and create your own meaning of life.
To have "no meaning" is of course one way to live ones life.
If that feels right,then go on.
If it feels wrong,then change the plan.
Simple.
Old 02-24-2010, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nectarious Daniel View Post
You all have free will.
Use it and create your own meaning of life.
To have "no meaning" is of course one way to live ones life.
If that feels right,then go on.
If it feels wrong,then change the plan.
Simple.
It actually does feel right.
I actually "do" have it in a way,
that makes "sense" to me.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:01 PM

LOVE is the meaning of life.

With love, everything grows.

With growth, everything prospers.

With prosperity, eternity exists.

With eternity, one lives forever.
Old 02-25-2010, 02:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkhao View Post
I am so far behind that can't even bring myself to have a best guess.

I'm sure you all have contemplated the question at least once in your lives, what was the best answer you could come up with?
The answer is to face life with tragic courage. Why tragic? Because we will all perish and all our works, dreams and hopes will crumble to so much dust. So yes, we awake evey day knowing that Death awaits to annihilate us all.
I have no illusions. No one will remember me a hundred, a thousand or even a million years hence. But, if die I must, then I can at least choose how I will die. I can choose to go out in a blaze of glory, fist raised in defiance, or go out like a dog, whimpering. I, for myself, choose to die defiant.
In other words, I want to die on my feet and not on my knees like a dog.

But another part, for me, is life is about defining that vast space between birth and extinction. For my part, I am led by the winds of inspiration, chasing the will'o wisp of inspiration and hoping that the energy, ecstasy and power of that inspiration can be channeled through me. I an see no higher calling but to be a conduit of that inspiration, and hopefully, perhaps pass the flame of ecstasy over to another person.
In that sense, I want to be a source of catharsis, giving voice and expression to the emotions and thoughts of the masses. Too often the outcast, the marginalized and the alienated have been left voiceless. I can only hope that if there is a God or a Higher Power(s), that He or Them grant me the ability and words to express that.
I don't know if there is a God or Gods or not. Doesn't really matter, I suppose. All I know is that people need a voice, and those with the most to say but the least ability to say it needs someone to take the lead and express it. I hope that I can be a conduit of that catharsis, and hopefully the alienated and social outcasts will feel that I express what they feel .

If I do that, anything and everything that happens is fine.
Old 03-14-2010, 12:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poet View Post
The answer is to face life with tragic courage. Why tragic? Because we will all perish and all our works, dreams and hopes will crumble to so much dust. So yes, we awake evey day knowing that Death awaits to annihilate us all.

Seeing yourself in yourself, in you be, in it all - you just might realize -
that you "consciously" are still there - in it all. Even after you die.

I have no illusions. No one will remember me a hundred, a thousand or even a million years hence. But, if die I must, then I can at least choose how I will die. I can choose to go out in a blaze of glory, fist raised in defiance, or go out like a dog, whimpering. I, for myself, choose to die defiant.
In other words, I want to die on my feet and not on my knees like a dog.

Aspire! "Best wishes". You can choose - "as far as" you go.
Do you think that you are a "target" of outside interests?

But another part, for me, is life is about defining that vast space between birth and extinction. For my part, I am led by the winds of inspiration, chasing the will'o wisp of inspiration and hoping that the energy, ecstasy and power of that inspiration can be channeled through me. I an see no higher calling but to be a conduit of that inspiration, and hopefully, perhaps pass the flame of ecstasy over to another person.

Would be in - being, instilling - to others.

In that sense, I want to be a source of catharsis, giving voice and expression to the emotions and thoughts of the masses. Too often the outcast, the marginalized and the alienated have been left voiceless. I can only hope that if there is a God or a Higher Power(s), that He or Them grant me the ability and words to express that.

People seem to be in need of an "established" order about.
Not too many around, right now, that see to - go it alone.

I don't know if there is a God or Gods or not.

Gods are and aren't. Really.

Doesn't really matter, I suppose. All I know is that people need a voice, and those with the most to say but the least ability to say it needs someone to take the lead and express it. I hope that I can be a conduit of that catharsis, and hopefully the alienated and social outcasts will feel that I express what they feel .

Try not to "overlook" yourself, above all.

If I do that, anything and everything that happens is fine.

As long as, you don't overlook yourself, in your own "life" experience.
Reply is in your quoted post.
Old 03-15-2010, 01:45 AM
Banned

it is 42 (+1 for everybody who got that)
Old 03-15-2010, 11:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love my shlong View Post
it is 42 (+1 for everybody who got that)
42 = you

Do I get the +1?
Old 05-20-2010, 04:51 AM

The only answer i can give to that is to love. Thats the only true emotion i believe. Well i suppose its the most positive emotion but it's the most powerful emotion. Thats what the people in power understand so we all fight against each other and don't stick together. Back to the question, to love and be loved back. I think the hippies kinda had it right. They just didn't quite progress coz were way too high i would guess. They did see the true meaning of life tho. Not the materialistic magazine life that i live. We all fight and disagree with each others points of view and as long as that happens there will always be wars and poverty arround the world. The thing that drives me crazy is.. if i seen someone starvin i would take them in and feed them. I don't have a lot but i have a basic human emotion that trys to help others. Don't get me wrong, i don't roam the streets of London giving my change to the homeless. But if i seen someone really suffering i would try to help them. And most ordinary people would do the same. But tell me why there are people in this world with trillions ov dollars, and we have so much poverty in the world. Why would you need a trillions of dollars?? People like me would give the little we have to help someone suffering. The Rothschild family have trillions of dollars and there are people in the world suffering. What it comes down to is that basic emotion, love. These people do not feel this trough their fear of losing control. These are the questions everyone should be asking i think. Why do we allow people to be so wealthy that it controls everything we do in our daily lives. Believe me these are the people pulling the strings. Presidents, prime minsters are just the front men, the fall guys if you like. Nations are like companies. Companies hire people to do the talking. At the end of the day if a country wanted to do something that would upset the bankers, they wouldn't be lent any MONEY, hence the bankers are the ones in control.

Ok i've rambled on enough, feel free to message me if you have anything to say. I'm always open to new ideas and would be happy to exchange points of view with people

Last edited by joe122b : 05-20-2010 at 05:00 AM.