Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2010, 11:04 PM
KYCH

Default Re: Freemasons and One World Government - Quotes please

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Inasmuch as Albert Pike, a Freemason, and the architects of the OWO (NWO), which you oppose, are Freemasons, do you denounce Freemasonry and demit?
You have provided me no real proof nor have I seen any evidence of NWO support.

Old 02-24-2010, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
You have provided me no real proof nor have I seen any evidence of NWO support.
Oh, stop acting like a dumb Freemason.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:34 PM
KYCH

I hope you don't mind me pulling this quote from the other thread.

Quote:
I think it's really strange that since Albert Pike, a freemason, wrote the blueprint for the OWO and you denounce the OWO and Albert Pike was a Freemason and, so too, are you, that your signature line contains an Albert Pike quote.

Seems somewhat hypocritical, don't you think?
Which writings does he speak of a one world government? Maybe I missed that writings of his. And also, Albert Pike doesn't speak for all of Freemasonry, just the Scottish Rite. Plus, its a good quote, IMO.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:09 AM

Quote:
I hope you don't mind me pulling this quote from the other thread.

Which writings does he speak of a one world government? Maybe I missed that writings of his. And also, Albert Pike doesn't speak for all of Freemasonry, just the Scottish Rite. Plus, its a good quote, IMO.
I don't mind you pulling a quote from another thread, at all.

In fact, I encourage it.

Don't worry.

I won't ban you.

Like I've stated and as my record has proven, I am a very tolerant moderator of this forum.

Yeah.

You missed that writing wherein Albert Pike speaks of a OWO or you're just playing dumb to GOOGLE.

The playing Freemason dumb boy does not become you.

Albert Pike doesn't only speak for the Scottish Rite and, even if he did, it would be the same as speaking for all of Freemasonry.

The Scottish Rite is a Freemasonry organization.

Are you dumb to that fact, too?

On one hand, you pretend not to know anything about Albert Pike, but, then, on the other hand you say he only speaks for the Scottish Rite.

So, which is it?

You have no clue about Albert Pike or you know exactly what he spoke about?

Can't have it both ways.

The Scottish Rite is a part of the Freemasonry organization so for you to try to distance yourself by saying that Albert Pike only speaks for the Scottish Rite is lame.

The Scottish Rite is a Freemasonry organization and you are a Freemason which makes you a part of the Scottish Rite which makes you a part of the OWO.

The Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry (the Northern Masonic Jurisdiction in the United States often omits the and), commonly known as simply the Scottish Rite, is one of several Rites of the worldwide fraternity known as Freemasonry. A Rite is a series of progressive degrees that are conferred by various Masonic organizations or bodies, each of which operates under the control of its own central authority. In the Scottish Rite the central authority is called a Supreme Council.

The Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry (the Northern Masonic Jurisdiction in the United States often omits the and), commonly known as simply the Scottish Rite, is one of several Rites of the worldwide fraternity known as Freemasonry. A Rite is a series of progressive degrees that are conferred by various Masonic organizations or bodies, each of which operates under the control of its own central authority. In the Scottish Rite the central authority is called a Supreme Council.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 02-25-2010 at 12:24 AM.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:25 AM

the Scottish Rite, is one of several Rites of the worldwide fraternity known as Freemasonry
Old 02-25-2010, 09:52 AM
KYCH

Okay, I was curious as some sites don't always like crossing threading, so to speak. You are a fair mod.

Quote:
You missed that writing wherein Albert Pike speaks of a OWO or you're just playing dumb to GOOGLE.

The playing Freemason dumb boy does not become you.
I'm not trying to play dumb, but I'm wondering where in his work he spoke of transforming our civilian government into a NWO (OWO). The only thing I can find on Albert Pike being a supporter is on completely biased and uncredible sites.

Quote:
Albert Pike doesn't only speak for the Scottish Rite and, even if he did, it would be the same as speaking for all of Freemasonry.

The Scottish Rite is a Freemasonry organization.

Are you dumb to that fact, too?
Albert Pike was primarily a champion of the Scottish Rite. As I've said before, the Scottish Rite is a sub-group of the Masonic organization, its not the hierarchy. It has its own leadership structure of which have no control over any Blue Lodge, York Rite, Shriner, OES, IOJD, DeMolay, and so on. It has control over the Scottish Rite bodies only. If the SGIG of Idaho came into my Lodge he would be subserviant to the orders of the Master of the Lodge. He would be a respected Brother (as he is also a Past Grand Master of my Grand Lodge), but a sideliner nonetheless.

Quote:
On one hand, you pretend not to know anything about Albert Pike, but, then, on the other hand you say he only speaks for the Scottish Rite.

So, which is it?

You have no clue about Albert Pike or you know exactly what he spoke about?

Can't have it both ways.
I know of Albert Pike and his writings, but I'm unfamiliar with his writings on the NWO.

Quote:
The Scottish Rite is a Freemasonry organization and you are a Freemason which makes you a part of the Scottish Rite which makes you a part of the OWO.
This is a illogical statement. That's like saying all females are human, therefore all humans are female. I am not a member of the Scottish Rite, but I'm heavily involved in the York Rite.

Quote:
Quick note: All the links are broken.

I know about the internal structure of Scottish Rite Freemasonry. I also know that there isn't just one Supreme Council, there are two (Norther and Southern Jurisdiction; although the Northern is smaller than the Southern). Again, if someone from these Supreme Councils came into the Lodge while I was Master of the Lodge and said he was my superior, I would admonish him and remind him of his oaths. If he pressed it to the point of scandal, I would put him up on charges for unMasonic conduct and I would win.

I'm sure you have more, and I'm willing to continue the dance.

Last edited by KSigMason : 02-25-2010 at 12:51 PM.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:36 PM

Gee, I wonder why all of the links are broken.

Scottish Rite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You really do appear to be STUPID when you play dumb.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 02-26-2010 at 10:41 PM.
Old 02-28-2010, 12:23 AM
KYCH

Quote:
Gee, I wonder why all of the links are broken.
Because they don't exist? Or you input it wrong? I don't know.

Quote:
Scottish Rite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You really do appear to be STUPID when you play dumb.
What am I stupid about? You're pulling from a site that is pulling from some other source, and some of those pull from other sources. How about pulling from the direct source? This is one thing that always puzzled me; conspirators always pulling from a source who pulled from another source and so on.

Quote:
The House of the Temple, headquarters of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry in the Southern Jurisdiction, is located in Washington, D.C., on Sixteenth Street, NW, between R and S Streets.

SOURCE

Then there is the Northern Jurisdiction website that says:

Quote:
There is no higher degree than that of a Master Mason (3˚), but the 29 degrees of the Scottish Rite serve to enrich the philosophy of the Symbolic Lodge. A Mason who chooses to further his Masonic experience by becoming a 32˚ Scottish Rite Mason will be expanding upon the fundamental principles of Freemasonry.
Going back to the Southern Jurisdiction they have a "About Us" section:

Quote:
The Scottish Rite is one of the two branches of Freemasonry in which a Master Mason may proceed after he has completed the three degrees of Symbolic or Blue Lodge Masonry. The other branch is known as the York Rite, consisting of Royal Arch Masons, Royal and Select Masters and the Knights Templar.

Last edited by KSigMason : 02-28-2010 at 12:27 AM.
Old 02-28-2010, 01:09 PM

what the heck is a free mason
i did construction all my life and there not free
do you know how much a mason charges for his work
Old 02-28-2010, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Because they don't exist? Or you input it wrong? I don't know.
The links exist and I didn't input them wrong.