Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-26-2010, 03:07 PM

Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

oh... theres somthing i forgot in my last post
you see its like this. one day rushdie found out the quran has a satanic verse in it.. and knowledge of this spred world wide.. while muslems deny it. some say its as a last resort.. and thats another thing terrorist are pretty upset about. . the question is. was this found out around 1998-1999. befor 9/11. or after 9/11. if it was after it can be another reason for the 9/11 attack.. but oh well... one strike and there out

Old 02-26-2010, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
I know it has already been suggested that 9/11 happened because the US had its eye on building an oil pipeline as well as the oil itself and other natural resources in Afghanistan but the truth is most of the oil in southern Asia is located around the Caspian Sea and an extensive network of oil and gas pipelines already exist in the region. No, this isn't really sufficient reason for planning such an audacious hoax as 9/11.

So what else is there is Afghanistan apart from the oil?

What about the drugs?

Opium and hashish is basically all they grow in Afghanistan these days. And is it a coincidence that the Taliban banned and began eradicating the opium fields in the months prior to the event of 9/11? Before this action by the Taliban the country was producing 70% of the world's supply of opium. Now the Americans and their allies are in the country this has actually increased to 93%. And is it also a coincidence that the US joined forces with the Northern Alliance who opposed the opium ban and that Osama Bin Laden himself has been identified as a previous drugs trafficker while raising funds for the opposition against Russian occupation?

And what about the myriad of rumours of the involvement of the Mafia in US politics? It all falls rather too neatly in place.

The US has been somewhat lax in its drug eradication policy to date. In 2005 the US committed $780 million towards this end but what is this compared to the $100’s of billions the drugs trade generates in the US alone?

However despite of this commitment by the following year, 2006, opium production had actually increased in Afghanistan by some 59%. Indeed the chief of the UN Office on Drugs and Crime has stated that it would take some 20 years for the Afghan economy to properly adjust itself such that opium production can be completely phased out.

But this is nonsense surely? The US and its allies have gone to war against the same people who successfully eradicated the drug in 2001. The Taliban officially outlawed opium production in 2000 and by 2001 the eradication program had been largely a complete success. Indeed the United Nations Drugs Control Program (UNDCP) noted that in 2001 opium production in Afghanistan was insignificant having previously produced 70% of the world’s supply.
talaban outlawing drugs what a hunk of crap
drugs was talabans main suport. selling it to any mafia that comes to afgan in there privet jets. dont waist your time posting devisionary topics for the ignorent to see.
Old 02-27-2010, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
talaban outlawing drugs what a hunk of crap
drugs was talabans main suport. selling it to any mafia that comes to afgan in there privet jets. dont waist your time posting devisionary topics for the ignorent to see.
If what I said about the Taliban outlawing drugs was a 'hunk of crap' kerry then how do you explain the following link:

Taliban's Ban On Poppy A Success, U.S. Aides Say - NYTimes.com

You are the one kerry posting 'diversionary topics for the ignorant to see'.

And your spelling is appalling.
Old 02-27-2010, 07:35 PM

what about that post of yours calling jews filthy and accusing them as having there own twrrorist website.
your about as smart as a bathroom door knob
Old 02-28-2010, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
what about that post of yours calling jews filthy and accusing them as having there own twrrorist website.
your about as smart as a bathroom door knob
What post was this?

Please indicate where you saw this so I can pursue the matter further. If indeed such a post exists at all as I am not certain you are a reliable source based upon what you have said already.

Let me say I am not anti-Semitic and I certainly do not approve of libellous accusations aimed at persons who hold views that are different from the mainstream.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:57 PM

The US and the world are controlled by many elements; the "rogue" CIA being one of them, but not the Mafia.

The Mafia works for the CIA.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 02-28-2010 at 09:12 PM.
Old 02-28-2010, 09:01 PM

Quote:
What post was this?

Please indicate where you saw this so I can pursue the matter further. If indeed such a post exists at all as I am not certain you are a reliable source based upon what you have said already.

Let me say I am not anti-Semitic and I certainly do not approve of libellous accusations aimed at persons who hold views that are different from the mainstream.
We don't know what post it is that Kerry references.

In fact, I don't see a post on this thread, at all, that claims that which Kerry has attributed to you.

So, that would indicate that Kerry is lying.

Strike one against Kerry.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
The US and the world are controlled by many elements; the "rogue" CIA being one of them, but not the Mafia.

The Mafia works for the CIA.
If the Mafia are working for the CIA then why does the CIA want so many people hooked up on heroin?

The other contradiction is why the harsh laws against drugs especially in the US?

As far as I am concerned corruption of government by drugs money fully and adequately explains the whole phenomena.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:21 AM

Quote:
If the Mafia are working for the CIA then why does the CIA want so many people hooked up on heroin?

The other contradiction is why the harsh laws against drugs especially in the US?

As far as I am concerned corruption of government by drugs money fully and adequately explains the whole phenomena.
The Mafia sells drugs for the CIA and the CIA uses the dirty money to fund their black operations.

The CIA protects the Mafia to this end and for this benefit.

The CIA uses Mafia hit men.

Harsh drug laws are in place to make it appear that our government is looking out for the benefit of the people, but, in fact, they're locking people up for the most ridiculous drug charges and not busting the REAL DRUG PUSHERS who would be the CIA and the Mafia and all those who work for them and others, as well.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 03-02-2010 at 11:25 AM.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:46 AM

this is about Conspiracy right?
well theres somthing i was wondering about for some time. ill try to make it understandable
when we get our pay check every week. soc and other tax is taken out right?.. what tax.. im thinking that we gat taxed for our retirement then when we retire out retirement checks are taxed and theres a deduction for that. are we or are we not being taxed twice for the same thing after the fact. like taxing our retirement when we collect it after our tax paid towards our retirement befor we retire.