Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > War on Terror Charade
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2004, 03:07 AM

Default Re: December 27... U.S To Be Nuked?

"I don’t believe in conspiracy theories. I believe in conspiracies."

Gary Webb +

Old 12-20-2004, 03:08 AM

I don’t believe in conspiracy theories. I believe in conspiracies.

Gary Webb +
Old 12-20-2004, 05:00 AM

As I said earlier in this thread, I am not certain if this is legitimate info or not, but I am becoming increasingly concerned that another major act of "faux terrorism" is being planned by the neocon forces who brought us 9/11, for the following reasons:

1) Tom Ridge's sudden inexplicable resignation from Homeland Security with no other career options on the horizon, followed by the nomination of Bernard Berik, an obscure NYC official to take over in his place. Then Berik suddenly withdrawals his name, confessing to past sins that no one was really that much interested in, almost as if he was trying to excuse himself from the position for some reason. And still, I'm not seeing any strong candidates lobbying for what should be a plum job, the equivalent of Heninrich Himmler's internal stronghold over Nazi Germany. Do they all know something is in the air, and they're afraid to be the guard on watch when it goes down?

2) At least two proposals have been quietly defeated (with the help of Republican forces loyal to Bushco) to create a process of succession for Congress in the event that an act of terror should be staged on the Capitol or en masse against congressional members. I'll bet many of you weren't even aware of this, because the media has squelched the story so well. With no guarantee that Congress could continue to function under terrorist attack, the stage is perfectly set for Bushco to declare martial law.

3) The last session of Congress just ended amid a lot of controversy over the $388 million dollar appropriations bill rammed through with an anti-abortion funding rider tacked onto it.
Democrats alleged that they got "caught by surprise" and have promised a big repeal battle in April. This, along with the Social Security fight, portends a lot of troubled waters ahead for Bushco that could be bypassed completely with another act of terrorism that would lockdown the Congress and the entire country into a martial law impasse. Even worse, the truth is that the Bushies DON'T WANT to win the battle against abortion, because they are de facto eugenicists who advocate genocide as a means of population control.

4) Way too many scandals are promising to break in the months ahead, from the election fraud to Robert Novak's CIA betrayal, even grossly underreported casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan a la William Westmoreland. There was never a better time for Bushco to roil the waters, divert attention and make a supreme power grab. As we all know, the determent camps are already in place to deal with whatever opposition they may encounter in the "lockdown" process.

My past experiences dealing with Freemasonic, Satanic, Illuminati types has taught me that they are all devout liers, committed to misrepresentation and diversion in almost everything that they do. If they plan to turn right, they will tell you to go left. Even when they present both sides of an issue to confuse you, there will always be a subtle inducement to push you in the direction that is most detrimental. Keeping all of this is mind, I think we should all proceed with caution and discretion in the weeks and months ahead.
My best personal guess is that nothing will happen until the Homeland Security transition is complete, but even that shouldn't be accepted as an "absolute".
Old 12-20-2004, 05:17 AM

One more piece to the circumstantial puzzle of evidence that I omitted:

5) Outgoing HEW Secretary Tommy Thompson's off the cuff remark that he "...didn't know why terrorists haven't targeted America's food supply yet."
Old 12-20-2004, 05:38 AM

You are much more informed than the average guy, Freeman, and your mind is very sharp too. Nevertheless, I cannot imagine any real American taking the risk to concoct/agree with such diabolical plan just to make easier its President`s job... unless of course if the stake is to weaken America. Does G.W. seem like he would weaken America? In my opinion that is precisely what distinguishes the illuminati J. Kerry from the free-mason G.W. Bush. Quite a some American Presidents were free-masons AND real patriots.

Now the G.W. Bush Administration has seemingly wisely decided not to attack Iran militarily and this makes the hidden power and its zionist pawns very nervous since a sovereign Iran is almost as a big obstacle on the way of its NWO than a sovereign Russia, France or Germany. Isn`t it logical that they try to play every possible card to oblige once again (after Irak) the US Government to do the dirty job?
Old 12-20-2004, 06:13 AM

--------------------------------------------
5) Outgoing HEW Secretary Tommy Thompson's off the cuff remark that he "...didn't know why terrorists haven't targeted America's food supply yet."
--------------------------------------------

this could be a false reassurance to hide the

fact that the Media Mafia controlled by the

Rockefeller family since the early 1900s is not

poisoning the food already to give you cancer

and other diseases so they can make billions

selling you pills and vaccines ... ie Mad Cow

diease etc
Old 12-20-2004, 09:28 AM

Quote:
I cannot imagine any real American taking the risk to concoct/agree with such diabolical plan just to make easier its President`s job...
It has been many years since those in control of this country were "real Americans". Those who aren't working directly for the Illuminati and NWO like Henry Kissinger are mind-controlled robots. That the Republican members of Congress would go along with Bushco's admonitions not to ratify the succession plans does not mean that they were fully aware of the danger that they were imposing upon the country. Even if some had some latent doubts, the Cynthia McKinney persecution would most likely have suppressed those doubts and brought them quickly back into compliance. These are weak, vain, superficial people at best, even more sheeple than the uninformed electorates that they claim to "represent".
I have no remaining illusions about fine distinctions between Freemasonry and the Illuminati, but even if I did, George W. Bush as a member of Skull and Bones is advanced well beyond the average drunken, adulterous Shriner on the overall scale of Satanism. Still, I don't discount the notion of his own mind control as Fritz Springmeier has described, wherein he may be able to manifest multiple personalities, some which even mimic Christian patriotism and fool many into thinking that there is some level of true relgious nationalism to his madness. IMHO, there is a further corroboration of Christ's scriptural prophecy that "the very elect shall be deceived." It is true that some of the founding fathers, like Washington and John Quincy Adams, eventually came to recognize the evils of Freemasonry and its ties to the Illuminati through the corrupting influences of the French lodges, but in the current era, I believe those fine lines of moral distinction are hopelessly blurred.
Old 12-20-2004, 09:29 AM

I noticed on etherzone.com that Henry's latest article is about this subject.. The thing that gets me about this German Guy is that his overall view of how things work in the world is precisely what I think is going on.. For instance how many people know that al Qaeda is run out of London as an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood?.. And lots of other things.. Whoever he is, he has the conspiracy thing down cold.
Old 12-20-2004, 10:18 AM

The were liquidating diamonds in London, big scandal in the city through jewish jewelers... All Al CIAda funding... gagged, found out through a jeweler I know in the city... that was 03 I believe.

mary XXX
Old 12-20-2004, 09:01 PM

Yeah, that's some real bad shit, eh? Well, from a positive perspective, being vaporized is'nt all that bad a way to go. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...