Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2010, 08:22 AM

Default First Post! Conspiracy on food and tennis shoes??

Hi people... I'm new to this, and I actually don't know if this is the right place to talk about this...
I have read somewhere that there are secret organizations that profit from known public companies in media, fashion and food. I'm not sure if they are satanic, Illuminati, draconian E.T. or what ever.
sometimes I try to find symbolism in logos and in the "feeling" of certain brands and marketing campaigns.

Well I think I found something weird. I'm from South America, and i don't know if you have noticed the same in the US or in any other country you are.

In my country several food franchises make commercial alliances. You can see them together in mall food courts, they even make like mini food malls by the highways where you can find the same group of restaurants.

This group I'm talking about is:

- Domino's Pizza: Domino comes from "dominion".

- Church's Chicken: ok, what church?? And it has a five pointed star in the logo.

- Burger King: I still can't find the symbolism here, but you can't deny that they sometime have very disturbing marketing campaigns.

Whopper Sacrifice: Ditch 10 Friends, Get a Free Whopper | So Good - StumbleUpon

Here it is common to see them making promotions with brands such as Converse. There is one campaing right now as a matter of fact.

- Converse: converse to what? in faith, beliefs? oh and yes, their freaking logo is also a five pointed star...

What do you think? Am I being too paranoid? Have you heard something similar before?

thanks
Griffindell

Old 03-04-2010, 06:38 AM

Default Re: First Post! Conspiracy on food and tennis shoes??

come on guys!! no one has anything to say?? at least just say this is dumb! I'd really like to hear your opinions.