Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Announcements and Site News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-08-2010, 05:48 PM
oneview oneview is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Trenton, Ontario
Posts: 108
Default Disputes amongst members:


Whether we agree or disagree, with each others - posts:
we ought to be able to - express our own views - irregardless.

We ought not to be "chastised", for seeing different of each other.

Ones' view of anything, is ones' view.
Not subject, to anothers' approval, for validity.

We see things, according to ourselves.
Not according to the "will" of another.

Taking a stance to another - will encounter anothers' stance.
In expressing ourselves to one another, what we express, is not null and void,
in ourselves.
What we express, is not subject, to the approval, of another.

We all, decide for ourselves.
There is no one, to decide for us.

How you handle it in yourself, is how you handle it, in yourself.
Another, does not handle it, in anyone, for anyone.
As far as expressing, our own views, go. To each other.

Where is, one speaking freely, and another - be quiet?
Expressing ourselves to each other, ought not, to be hindered.

Our views on anything, are not subject, to the "tolerance", of another.

We ought to be able to - freely express ourselves to each other.
Not "subject" to one another, in doing so.

Feedback from members - is wanted.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-09-2010, 09:46 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Disputes amongst members:

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneview View Post
Whether we agree or disagree, with each others - posts:
we ought to be able to - express our own views - irregardless.

We ought not to be "chastised", for seeing different of each other.

Ones' view of anything, is ones' view.
Not subject, to anothers' approval, for validity.

We see things, according to ourselves.
Not according to the "will" of another.

Taking a stance to another - will encounter anothers' stance.
In expressing ourselves to one another, what we express, is not null and void,
in ourselves.
What we express, is not subject, to the approval, of another.

We all, decide for ourselves.
There is no one, to decide for us.

How you handle it in yourself, is how you handle it, in yourself.
Another, does not handle it, in anyone, for anyone.
As far as expressing, our own views, go. To each other.

Where is, one speaking freely, and another - be quiet?
Expressing ourselves to each other, ought not, to be hindered.

Our views on anything, are not subject, to the "tolerance", of another.

We ought to be able to - freely express ourselves to each other.
Not "subject" to one another, in doing so.

Feedback from members - is wanted.
Thus far, it appears I am the only member who cares to give you any feedback.

I am only doing so because you have, again, insulted the forum and myself and I feel inclined to respond.

You included a link to this thread in another thread you authored about me, "Club Conspiracy Amiss," or something to that effect, which I've deleted, asking if I had noticed this thread.

Obviously, you are desirous of my attention.

In answer to your question, of course, I noticed this thread, but I didn't feel compelled to immediately respond to it, because as far as my life is concerned, whatever you have to say isn't really all that important to me.

In response to this thread.

Club Conspiracy does not suppress freedom of speech or the expression of one's opinions.

This is probably one of the most tolerant forums of freedom of speech on the Internet because I'm all about that.

Although you didn't mention my name in this thread, you would like the readers and members of Club Conspiracy to believe that I banned you from the forum under various user names for having opinions and not because you were harassing me.

Your opinion is duly noted and you will not be banned for having it, but it couldn't be farther from the truth.

There will always be disputes among members.

Harassment and abuse are not the same as differing opinions.

912 and I have had several disputes and differing opinions, but he doesn't harass me because of my opinions and I don't harass him because of his opinions.

We merely state that which we believe.

These are our opinions and we are not banned from Club Conspiracy because they differ.

He might say that I missed my dose of medication, but I'm not going to ban him for that because he probably said that due to that fact that he missed his dosing.

I have not banned 912 because he doesn't agree with me and I have never banned any member because they don't agree with me.

We merely have our own opinions.

That is allowed on Club Conspiracy whether you believe it or not.

My latest dispute with 912 was big time, but he'll be back.


Last edited by BlueAngel : 03-10-2010 at 01:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-10-2010, 01:23 PM
oneview oneview is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Trenton, Ontario
Posts: 108
Default Re: Disputes amongst members:

Where is anything, if nothing is there?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-10-2010, 06:30 PM
jane doe jane doe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 356
Thumbs down Re: Disputes amongst members:

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneview View Post
Where is anything, if nothing is there?
.. Wiki Answers

WikiAnswers - Why care about anything if when you die nothing happens
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-11-2010, 02:23 PM
oneview oneview is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Trenton, Ontario
Posts: 108
Default Re: Disputes amongst members:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Thus far, it appears I am the only member who cares to give you any feedback.

I am only doing so because you have, again, insulted the forum and myself and I feel inclined to respond.

You included a link to this thread in another thread you authored about me, "Club Conspiracy Amiss," or something to that effect, which I've deleted, asking if I had noticed this thread.

Obviously, you are desirous of my attention.

In answer to your question, of course, I noticed this thread, but I didn't feel compelled to immediately respond to it, because as far as my life is concerned, whatever you have to say isn't really all that important to me.

In response to this thread.

Club Conspiracy does not suppress freedom of speech or the expression of one's opinions.

This is probably one of the most tolerant forums of freedom of speech on the Internet because I'm all about that.

Although you didn't mention my name in this thread, you would like the readers and members of Club Conspiracy to believe that I banned you from the forum under various user names for having opinions and not because you were harassing me.

Your opinion is duly noted and you will not be banned for having it, but it couldn't be farther from the truth.

There will always be disputes among members.

Harassment and abuse are not the same as differing opinions.

912 and I have had several disputes and differing opinions, but he doesn't harass me because of my opinions and I don't harass him because of his opinions.

We merely state that which we believe.

These are our opinions and we are not banned from Club Conspiracy because they differ.

He might say that I missed my dose of medication, but I'm not going to ban him for that because he probably said that due to that fact that he missed his dosing.

I have not banned 912 because he doesn't agree with me and I have never banned any member because they don't agree with me.

We merely have our own opinions.

That is allowed on Club Conspiracy whether you believe it or not.

My latest dispute with 912 was big time, but he'll be back.
Just quoting your post, so that you know, this is directed your way.

Not the least bit concerned with your statements.
Our posts - speak for us themselves.
No need to work the "audience" on my part.

The only reason why you can't see, what anyone else, can plainly see:
is because of whatever you tell yourself.

This forum is littered with your nonsense.
There's no it isn't.

All seeing - decisive - you're not.

All you do is take a stance.
There isn't anything to you.
Bolster yourself.

No doubt, any reply to this, will have no bearing, on me.
You can't even see - the broad side, of a barn.

Your reading between the lines - doesn't get a passing grade.
You fail miserably.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-11-2010, 11:41 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Disputes amongst members:

I have no clue why you think you are the mouthpiece for every member of this forum such as, "OUR POSTS speak for themselves."

This forum is littered with my posts, you say.

I find that quite funny.

Obviously, the owner of the forum doesn't see it that way, so you're problem with me is your problem and your problem alone.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 03-11-2010 at 11:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-12-2010, 01:26 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Disputes amongst members:

Oh, and, BTW, oneview, a gag order doesn't exist upon this Super Moderator.

She can moderate and, at the same time, post as many comments as she desires.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-12-2010, 01:33 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Disputes amongst members:

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneview View Post
.
Your reading between the lines - doesn't get a passing grade.
You fail miserably.
That's odd.

I said "aloud" in my house the other day that I wasn't reading between the lines of babble, as I was told I must do by a former CC member, the Great Barbarien, who also stated that I had done this before.

I'm quite adept at reading between the lines, which I have demonstrated on this forum, but I don't waste my time with babble/nonsense such as that which you and so many before you have posted, including the great Barbarien who also told me that he and others knew I had been abused from a very young age; they noticed me and knew I was intelligent and capable.

If what anyone has to say is of importance, there isn't any need to hide it in between the lines of text.

Otherwise, it's nonsense.

I am under the impression that my original comment has been edited by someone other than myself and; therefore, I have corrected it to read as it had before it was tampered with.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 03-12-2010 at 12:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-12-2010, 07:45 AM
oneview oneview is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Trenton, Ontario
Posts: 108
Default Re: Disputes amongst members:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I have no clue why you think you are the mouthpiece for every member of this forum such as, "OUR POSTS speak for themselves."

....
Was in reference to - your posts and mine - not anyone else.
Because of a statement you made earlier - alluding to the same.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-12-2010, 07:50 AM
oneview oneview is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Trenton, Ontario
Posts: 108
Default Re: Disputes amongst members:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I'm quite adept at reading between the lines, which I have demonstrated on this forum, but I don't waste my time with babble/nonsense such as you and so many before you have posted, including the great Barbarien.

.....
Am well aware of your reading between the lines.

Our (you and I) conclusions - differ.

Try to be objective - one sided stance - isn't anywhere.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.