Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-2010, 12:29 PM
Banned

Default Who or What is The Poet

A good question. Not even The Poet understands The Poet.

I suppose The Poet could best be described as a post-apocalyptic, post-modern, post-God troubadour who wanders the world looking for the transcendent. Sadly, in this spiritually blasted, dessicated landscape The Poet finds himself in the position of a modern Mad Max, eaking out a living in a harsh, mass consumer Idiocracy.
The Poet often wonders why the world doesn't all just commit mass suicide James Jones style. Why, in the pointless wanderings from to and fro do these silly humans believe tommorow will be any different then today? The world is a desert-harsh, bleak and unrelieved in it's shadows of grey, brown and white. The life has been bleached from this society and from us as well. We don't need to go see Night of the Living Dead, for you see, we live it.
What can one voice alone in this cultural desert do? The Poet knows God has abandoned us to his to our fate.
Though this is the case, The Poet continues his artistic crusade. This song best reflects the last happy memories of The Poet..

The Poet only wishes to return to the Golden Age...Let this benighted earth tarnish further with it's greed, wars, hate, religious fanatics, oppression, tyranny, poverty, hunger and viciousness. How soon the good and innocence is mauled by this machine we call Society. All too soon they will break them and force them to become slaves, to build them new devices they don't need, to spend money on useless garbage. And what do they do when they , like vampire, suck the last drop of innocence, hope and happiness from their victims? They cast them on the dust heap of society. Let's face it, School in most it's form is only to indoctrinate and forcibly colonize their minds, disfigure their spirits and rob them of all which is TRULY precious. People will fight to the death to protect a nation from colonizing bastards, but they hand their children over to be brainwashed, conditioned and enslaved to enrich the last generation of the Living Dead.

Preschool Days lyrics
All the things I've seen, couldn't prepare me, for what I was about to experience.
As a little boy, growing up in a world, made for all the big kids and the big toys...
Sometimes, I'd sit around and wait, play with my toys cars,
until the wheels would turn no more, than I'd think to myself...
Is my dads car coming home or will this be another night,
my mom, brother and I, tucking ourselves in?
I learned my alphabet to spell dad, how quickly dad turned to sad,
in my preschool days and the rest of my life.
My mother did the best she could, my brother stayed as strong as he stood,
a father figure to me, my preschool days.
I remember all the times mom cried, my brother stayed strong by her side,
and I would stand and wonder why there was three when there should be four.
Maybe my dad got lost driving home and then again it wouldn't make sense. I feel alone.

So where has he been?
He's running out of time. I haven't heard from him.
I hope he's doing fine.
Money cannot buy years of missing them.
Daddy gave it up, the kids forgave him.

Last edited by The Poet : 02-19-2010 at 12:32 PM.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:23 PM

Default Re: Who or What is The Poet

I like your poeticism and all it's depth.
Old 03-11-2010, 06:25 PM
Banned

New-borns in the world
being brought up through the ranks
doesn't make
everything starts all over.

The newborns would be in addition
to the world of already is.

Finding their way within
or on without
the world of now.

The world already is:
Hi ho, hi ho
not how it go
Old 03-12-2010, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneview View Post
New-borns in the world
being brought up through the ranks
doesn't make
everything starts all over.

The newborns would be in addition
to the world of already is.

Finding their way within
or on without
the world of now.

The world already is:
Hi ho, hi ho
not how it go
Care to clue us in?

Is there anything of importance that we should read inbetween these lines?

Didn't think so.
Old 03-12-2010, 08:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Care to clue us in?

Is there anything of importance that we should read inbetween these lines?

Didn't think so.
Was straight forward.

Nothing to be read - between the lines.

Flinching at discomforting words, don't make things, go away.

Reality has to be dealt with.

Close your eyes, make it go away, not an answer, to anything.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneview View Post
Was straight forward.

Nothing to be read - between the lines.

Flinching at discomforting words, don't make things, go away.

Reality has to be dealt with.

Close your eyes, make it go away, not an answer, to anything.
Your comments are never straight forward and they're not discomforting; therefore, there isn't any flinching occurring to make things go away.

I have no idea why you believe you are in a position to offer me advice or why you think I want your advice on how to conduct my life and/or myself on this forum.

Obviously, your eyes are closed inasmuch as you are under the impression that my eyes are not open to reality and, therefore, I'm not dealing with it.

Again, your advice far as my life is concerned and my conduct on this forum is not needed or wanted.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 03-12-2010 at 01:57 PM.
Old 03-12-2010, 07:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poet View Post
A good question. Not even The Poet understands The Poet.

I suppose The Poet could best be described as a post-apocalyptic, post-modern, post-God troubadour who wanders the world looking for the transcendent. Sadly, in this spiritually blasted, dessicated landscape The Poet finds himself in the position of a modern Mad Max, eaking out a living in a harsh, mass consumer Idiocracy.
The Poet often wonders why the world doesn't all just commit mass suicide James Jones style. Why, in the pointless wanderings from to and fro do these silly humans believe tommorow will be any different then today? The world is a desert-harsh, bleak and unrelieved in it's shadows of grey, brown and white. The life has been bleached from this society and from us as well. We don't need to go see Night of the Living Dead, for you see, we live it.
What can one voice alone in this cultural desert do? The Poet knows God has abandoned us to his to our fate.
Though this is the case, The Poet continues his artistic crusade. This song best reflects the last happy memories of The Poet..

The Poet only wishes to return to the Golden Age...Let this benighted earth tarnish further with it's greed, wars, hate, religious fanatics, oppression, tyranny, poverty, hunger and viciousness. How soon the good and innocence is mauled by this machine we call Society. All too soon they will break them and force them to become slaves, to build them new devices they don't need, to spend money on useless garbage. And what do they do when they , like vampire, suck the last drop of innocence, hope and happiness from their victims? They cast them on the dust heap of society. Let's face it, School in most it's form is only to indoctrinate and forcibly colonize their minds, disfigure their spirits and rob them of all which is TRULY precious. People will fight to the death to protect a nation from colonizing bastards, but they hand their children over to be brainwashed, conditioned and enslaved to enrich the last generation of the Living Dead.

Such control over life around
is not possessed by
any "one" individual.

Neither is such control over life around
possessed by all of us "altogether", at once.

We live out our own lives.
There is no, deciding the fate, of all around us.

Nowhere near - all of a sudden - that one could.