Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2005, 08:06 AM

Default Re: I had an extremely long drawn out debate with a liberal sycophant on another forum...

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Fuck heaven.

I'm here right now and denial of this world is a slap in the face to God.

Again...the Kingdom of God is within you. The East worked it out along time ago.

We can never go back to the Garden Of Eden. An angel with a fiery sword prevents this and the only way forward is to the heavenly Jerusalem. A powerful and bonding sense of community and belonging. In this world.
No offence or disrespect TB, but you are under the misconception that the 'material' world is the only world of importance. THIS world is a sieve... a tester... a temporary place. If you chose to stay here, you will. But when you die, you will see the next realm and you will desire to be a part of it more that anything you have or could ever desire on this earth. But when you try and grasp it, you will begin to drift away from it and eventually get sucked back down to earth, where your soul will grieve for months, within a new body. Then you will forget and become a new person. But your soul will always scream out for freedom. I see it in everyone.

I’m just telling you that there is more than only this world and that you should consider it to be more real than the 'material' one. But the choice is entirely yours and it is also your choice to believe what I say.

Old 10-24-2005, 08:07 AM

Default Re: I had an extremely long drawn out debate with a liberal sycophant on another forum...

Oh, my mistake... I see that you withdrew your comment about 'Heaven'... but still, there are others who need awakening.
Old 10-24-2005, 10:11 AM

LaDominio, do you think our soul and bodies are two separate things and why?
Old 10-24-2005, 10:20 AM

The body is a 'vessel' for the soul. It is the medium with which we interact with the physical world. Our mind controls our body, but parts of the mind can communicate with the soul, though it takes practise. The purpose of the soul is unknown to humans, despite their explanations.
Old 10-24-2005, 01:16 PM

Sorry, I see how I should have phrased my question. Do you think our living soul and our living bodies are two different things. But you don't need to reanswer I understand your viewpoint, thanks.
Old 03-13-2010, 06:41 PM
Banned

Default Re: I had an extremely long drawn out debate with a liberal sycophant on another foru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
...and comparing his statist world view, versus my individualistic one, I've come to ask myself, what did God intend for most when he created us humans?

your thoughts, please :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by madkhao View Post
Sorry, I see how I should have phrased my question. Do you think our living soul and our living bodies are two different things. But you don't need to reanswer I understand your viewpoint, thanks.
Have no idea what God intended.

Wouldn't think our soul and body - to be - 2 different things.

Lots of people seem to think their souls and themselves,
are 2 different things.

I would think one and the same, lack co-operation on this, though.
Think I know enough about being seperated too.

My reality of life - appears to be different - compared to others around me.
I'm not - one of the many.
Old 03-13-2010, 07:03 PM

Default Re: I had an extremely long drawn out debate with a liberal sycophant on another foru

The human heart has brain cells. I believe we effect energy fields thru the brain cells of the heart. When we speak/focus toward the soul, we send energy to another area outside our body. Theoretically, many people can send energy to one source and one source can send energy to many people.

The visual definitions of a human, cloak the spirtual energy intent.

God did not have an intent for humans when we became created, other than existing. Compassion to take care of the earth and each other was develped as the brain cells migrated to the heart, in evolution. When tribes are isolated they accept "God" and balance. Man is slowly going back to the garden, after tearing the fence down, exporting it's resources until depletion and denying the omnipotence of God creating even the "sin".