Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2010, 02:39 PM
Banned

Default Re: Pondering the Unponderable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane doe View Post
There are a few things which I define beautiful on earth. It is not the human condition. Try to define that which you see as beautiful of earth. Focus on this goal even if it takes you weeks to find one something. After you have experienced this beauty of the earth, let go of your human-ness and relax letting the beauty be more important than yourself. When youhave learned to give yourself away to viewing and experiencing a greater joy than yourself, you will find your life is about the garden of earth. Youare an organism designed to manifest positive emotions. One doesn't have to be a poet or a vessel of emotions to understand earth's meaning. Just the opposite, actually, is necessary.

These are alot of questions! Please tell us more about the suffering you are trying to change to determin whether acceptance, forgiveness, or action will work.

How else can we go in our daily lives and see this awful suffering that goes on?

Turn on the news or open you're front door. People are suffering, often in what might be called "quiet desperation". Some of it is from life events, and some of it just comes from living I suppose.
I think in some sense it may be worse in a different way then it used to be. In the past, suffering was more often physical (famine, disease, epedemic, warfare). Today it is more mental.
The world is shifting sand. There is nothing you can count on-not your job, your spouse, keeping your house, e.t.c. This uncertainty creates free floating anxiety. I would suggest living every day of your life worrying over some catastrophey awaiting you on the horizon would be a form of suffering.

How is it that we let it get to this place?

My question is this: How did we let it get to the point where our world has gotten so out of control? More personally, at what point did I start losing more of myself everyday? I understand in a way I never could before why people would do foolish things like smoke crack or shoot heroin (please note, I am not advocating it, just saying I understand it). Life can become a nauseating experience and I can see how someone would wish to numb themselves out from society by blitzing their brain with dope. As the old saying goes "No Brain, No Pain".

How can we, as human beings, become so numb to it?

Yes, how did we get to be so numb to what is happening? We watch people be massacred it only elicits a yawn. We see our politicians act like robber barons and all we can be bothered to do is re-vote that robber baron into power agsin.

Can we honestly say a human being would so blithely let this go on, where he or she can see it, and do nothing?
Yes, this comes to the heart of it. Suppose I was walking down the street and I found you uncounscious. What to do? I could walk on, I could pick your pocket or I could call an ambulance. More and more people are choosing to simply walk on. Is this human?
More to the point, haven't we all compromised outr own ethical code at sometime for survival sake? I admit that I have seen peopl get stomped and not done anything. Why? Because thewy might have killed me if I had. But aren;t I dying allready by making that decision? What happens to a person when they see that, and don't do anything? Isn;t there a kind of death that happens, as I hardend my heart?
It seems all these compromises, in the end, take more and more of us until we become a cynic. Is survival, at any cost, worth while?

Old 03-18-2010, 05:28 PM
Banned

Why are you, preoccupied, with other people?

Everyone lives their own life.

No one, has everything figured out.

Where is burdening, people in general, with things?

There isn't anyone, that's going to come up with answers, all of a sudden.
Old 03-18-2010, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poet View Post
Yes, What happens to a person when they see that, and don't do anything?
Life is worth you being the person you wish the world would be. I have taken great risks, and personal sacrifices, to help others before myself. When I most needed someone to take a risk for me, they have always failed. I have found death comes in many forms. I still would prefer creator to guide me than myself. And I believe my disappointments have been from creator as well.
Old 03-19-2010, 08:11 AM
Banned

Everyone lives in their own little world. Known or unknown to them.
Interests of others are either evident to ones self or their not.
Outside interests are either up close or seemingly distant.
One takes care of things according to ones self.

For the most part, we start out unknowingly about anything, originally.
One either finds it's suited to the world around or you find your own way,
if you ever do or not.

Opposing forces are all around, these opposing forces are even built into
nature. Seems to be "isometric", in the way one develops about.

Am of the opinion that "life" was indeed created.
However, the creator, has no hands on policy. IMO.
It's all in "life", is able to be. We either manage or we don't.
There seems to be no anything in particular, however,
what becomes, becomes.

One can be a part of it all, however it all be, or one can go its' own way.
Everyone being, was fashioned along the lines of, live your own life.
Lots of people, risen to power, want to be in control of people in general.
Old 03-19-2010, 08:41 AM

Songs do reflect different stages of decision making. But for the most part, very seldom do two people feel exactly the same. Actually, I've never met two people who feel the same way during changes. There are so many layers to being human. The idea that apathy is a decision perplexes me. To me, apathy is a form of imprisonment and paralysis.

Old 03-19-2010, 11:13 AM
Banned

Apathy is not really a decision one makes.

Apathy comes from - letting your guard down, from built up to be.

Words tend to have more than one meaning.
Possibly you meant something else, apathy doesn't ring a bell in such way.
Wouldn't know more so as well.