Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-17-2009, 07:28 AM
Woo Nemesis

Default Re: 10 Things The Government Does Not Want You To Know About Swine Flu (H1N1) Vaccine

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHIMself™ View Post
squalene is not safe. Neither is inducing your body with ANY known chemical or mineral naturally produced within the body. Living forms evolve. If you induce your body with testosterone, for example, the body will eventually STOP producing it naturally, because there is no necessity. Once you STOP inducing yourself, your body will NOT produce testosterone again. It will continue to expect the inducement externally.
This is very evident in psychotic patients who are prescribed with chemicals, so-called 'imbalanced' in the brain. They will be dependant on these drugs for the rest of their lives. And they cannot have children without also the need for these drugs. Just like coke babies. Except it's not an addiction, it is an absolute necessity in order for the body to function normally. Or 'so-called' normally.
If you're going to play god with the human body, be prepared for generations. Most babies today are born to at least 2 injections of 'vaccines', preventative or otherwise. And then more throughout childhood. Without them, the children may die, or be prone to serious diseases. 'So-called' anyway.
The human body is perfect the way it is. And if it isn't, then it's probably come up with a perfect solution to the problem already.
Quite the rambling stream of consciousness there. Life expectancies in the developed world continue to climb, while the same is not true in the developing world. The reason for this is simple: those of us in the developed world have access to modern medicine and pharmacology, while others do not. It is a gross overstatement to say the human body is perfect the way it is: often it needs help to survive.

Old 11-16-2009, 04:57 PM

Default Re: 10 Things The Government Does Not Want You To Know About Swine Flu (H1N1) Vaccine

dont take the vaccines
Old 11-16-2009, 07:53 PM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by acerlghp View Post
dont take the vaccines
Pssst....already did. lol
Old 12-18-2009, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Pssst....already did. lol
lol
Old 02-17-2010, 08:52 AM

sounds like they want you to think your protected from the flue with the vaceen
to qull fears and pannic. where the only vaceen that will work is one that can mutate like this flue is doing. i havent had any shots in 50 years and i only get at the worst a mild cold. the whole trick is wash your hands when you get home and dont eat out. dont use publick rest rooms. or drinking fountons. dont wait in big lines. stay away from crouds. and at all times keep your hands away from your face. in other words no kind of contact.. when you buy meat at the store.. the butchers had there hand all over it. meat is unclean durin a flue outbrake. drink lots of orange juce. stay away from milk if you have a stuffy nose and a headace. wash your hands after geting your mail. things like that
Old 03-11-2010, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Blee View Post
Because it looks just like the virus and this is what doctors told me.

are you saying that by injecting dead virus cells it will fight live virus cells because the dead virus cells know what the live virus cells look like.
lol ong theres no need for this forum to go furthure. im comvinced the
needle is a hoax
Old 03-12-2010, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Blee View Post
I have had many doctors over the past 30 years. One reason is that when they do something out of line I generaly report them. After reporting them your healthcare goes downhill. Another thing the last doctor I saw wound up to be a mason and I will die before I let a mason touch me. Another thing when I get a doctor I like having no medical insurance ends the care. And the care at any type of free clinic is shotty at best. I have given up on healthcare.
How is it that you found out your last doctor was a Mason?

Did he disclose this to you during a casual conversation?
Old 03-15-2010, 01:52 AM
Banned

those are the reasons that i didnt get it
Old 03-19-2010, 07:49 PM

if you put your finger on the side of your neck between your ear and shoulder.. and you feel pain on the two sodes of your neck in the same place
it is the first signe of many things.
Old 03-20-2010, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
it is the first signe of many things.
what things? What's wrong?