Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2010, 09:52 PM

Default The new world of government spirituality that the masses will love

You have noticed right? Yes, you know what I am talking about. Regardless of your religious or non-religious preferrence, there is a movement gaining ground. In forums and chatrooms all around in the "Conspiracy" world, there seems to a larger and larger group of people deemed on insulting your religious or non-religious beliefs alike. They insult, pressure and sometimes even work in tandem to guide the entire discussion into what they want to tell you is correct. The word debate is not in their dictionary; only oppression and ridicule. Then they force you to buy into the "calming" way of life. Yes, they tell you that everyone is God, and if you don't believe in God that's fine...because God is whatever you want it to be or not to be. The basis of this is truly hilarious if it were not so disturbing. You mention 2012 or taxes or anything of the sort and they tell you it's fine. That you can fix all of this through spiritual evolving and to quell your anger.

Ladies and gentlemen I am here to say what seems to be the real purpose of this. Cass Sunstien (the information czar for Barack Obama); has wrote a plan of infiltrating and spying on all of us crazy conspiracy theorists and using government agents to pose as our fellow theorists to calm us down. They are truly worried about the growing disgust from dis-enchanted people all over the world and would like to quell us peacefully...hence the new form of spirtuality chat we see everywhere. Now, I must state that not all spirituality talk of course is psy-ops. There are many beliefs in spirituality that spans all religions and non-religious entities. Alot of them are very good for personal development and attainment of knowledge. However, just take heed sometimes. If you are bringing up tyrannical moves made by governments and/or disasters of numerous catalysts, and are quickly labeled a doomer or ridiculed for your contribution, beware. These agents are are to guide us down an incorrect path of wisdom and helplessness and it's all of our duties as humans to ensure our species has the right to speak and love whoever and whatever we want void of persecution and manipulation.

Keep an eye out in those forums and chatrooms for these people and let us ensure that this site a true home for all of us to appreciate.

Old 03-23-2010, 08:57 AM

Default Re: The new world of government spirituality that the masses will love

Well, tell Obama one thing which is simple to do and might make him really deserve the Nobel Peace Prize if it turns out right.

Obama just need to mentally think, that he WILL join the Galactic Federation on behalf of mankind , the rest is up to them (the GF).

...it would be interesting if the delegation shows up in their conference room in blue uniforms looking like Star Fleet Federation people from Star Trek....

A press conference after this will CHANGE the world and humanity's direction as we know it.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:42 PM

a forum with religion will cause more conflict then a dem and a politican in a small room with no windows. calm us down??
Old 03-26-2010, 11:59 AM
Free Member

Errm...is that me your referring to?? lol. Yeah, I believe i am, ahem, we are god...so?? Others believe it too?? Yet to meet even one!! So?? Spiritual evolving and quell your anger?? I can only dream of the possibilities. Sounds like Ghandi. A true prophet of our times. Bruce Lee even...dee art o' fyteen weedout fyteen'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavesociety View Post
Cass Sunstien (the information czar for Barack Obama)
Cass, is that you??

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavesociety View Post
Keep an eye out in those forums and chatrooms for these people and let us ensure that this site a true home for all of us to appreciate.
Who the hell are you to warn everyone and hide behind these forums as if it were your home???? I think you're hilarious, if you weren't so disturbing.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:18 PM

i quit going to armageddon online forum they have a religion thred where the fighting in it spred to the other threds.. good move not puting one in here