Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-2005, 07:20 AM

Default Muhammad Yousri Yassin, a 17 year old fugitive!

Peace be upon you all,

How sorry is the people's condition!, as soon as someone starts pointing fingers on someone else, crowds march to nail him to the corss!

Where is love? where is compassion? why the urge to smear people without evidence?

This happened with many messengers and prophets, with Martin Luther King and lately with a young 17 year-old Egyptian kid.

Perhaps you have heard of the series of bombings and attacks that happened in Cairo...

Muhammad Yousri's elder brother Ihab, his sister Heba (25) and her friend Iman (another girl) died while attacking tourists in Cairo, Muhammad's only fault was that he lived with them!, eventhough the police admitted that they have nothing against him, they launched a campaign to arrest him (as a protective measure they say!), they hanged his picture on the walls everwhere, the newspapers joined and called him a "terrorist" , without any evidnece!

Where is compassion, what if he is just a scared 17 year old kid who lost his loved ones and who needs the society to embrace him instead!

How sorry is the people's condition!!

[49:6] O you who believe, if a wicked person brings any news to you, you shall first investigate, lest you commit injustice towards some people, out of ignorance, then become sorry and remorseful for what you have done.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 05-04-2005, 06:47 PM

Default Re: Muhammad Yousri Yassin, a 17 year old fugitive!

Is there a news link to this story?

Mynda
Old 05-05-2005, 07:29 AM

Peace be upon you,

Actually my remarks are derived from some Egyptian newspapers, however i found this link in English for you:

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/02/international/africa/02egypt.html

I don't really care if he is a terrorist or not, what is alarming is the unanimous decision to condemn him without any evidence!
[img align=right]http://www.usn2161.net/mYass.jpg[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 05-05-2005, 08:53 AM

Sometimes Ahmed you are the best Christian of all.

I wont be joining the submitters though in many ways i submit more than most...even if i have a foul mouth.

I respect your work.