Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2005, 09:42 AM

Default Only Users Loose Drugs

Over many changing moons, I have read much on drug culture, shamanism, CIA run cartels, The British Opium Wars, MK-Ultra etc etc etc blah blah blah...........

Okay, I'm not going to even enter into the debate that Leary, the Merry Pranksters, The Grateful Dead, the Electric Kool-aid Acid Test, Thompson and all the other little wizards are part of a CIA run US Government therefore British Banking ploy to encourage the rebellious teenage masses into a controlled and planned anarchy. No, I'm going to steer well clear of that debate.

I'm just going to ask one simple question:

Being as lysergic acid diethylamide has been present in the human foodchain for hundreds of thousands of years, (LSD is a chemical produced by ergotism of wheat or rye and has been a staple diet of everyone up to the last 600 or so years, and then just the staple diet of the common folk since. Why? OK in the last 600 years, the aristocracy and the church insisted that the good grain was separated from the ergotised grain......) So if this chemical has been present for so long in the human foodchain, is it not feasible that it is supposed to be?

Or what are you going to suggest next, that CIA technicians and the little grey doctors, travelled back in time to introduce the human species to the drug?

Furthermore, entire brilliant cultures have been based around different trippy fellas: Psylocybe family of haluciogens, Mescaline and others that are too numerous to mention, these cultures could plot the course of planets more accurately than we can today............Far out man, do you really all think that it's control for planned subversion?

Please..........