Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-2009, 08:48 AM
Woo Nemesis

Default Re: Challenger space shuttle explosion

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHIMself™ View Post
really? Sigh. As if you haven't questioned it yourself? Why does there need to be a THEORY? Why not just...hey, a frozen o' ring did not make the challenger blow up, the suggestion is insulting, and the fact you are sticking to this 'explanation' is extremely suss.

As Yosamete would say...I don't know how youz dunnit, but i know youz DUNNIT!

Besides the fact there was a civilian????

Here's a question....how many times did a CIVILIAN go to space, and return home??? Barking None!! The last was that Jew that got incinerated (and not in 1944).

I have absolutely no doubt, they really don't want anyone to see what's up there, and those who do go up, shut up, or don't come back. We have never been to the moon, the Russians were right, you can't go past go without collecting 200 million tons of radiation just on your nut sax.

The challenger was going into space with a Teacher, Sharon Christa McAuliffe. It was never coming back.
Stream of consciousness much? Before you reply back to this I want you to do two things:1 Get Mozilla Firefox. It does spell checking on the fly.
2. Calm down, take a deep breath, and TRY to form a cogent sentence, or frame your idea in a less random manner.

Now, as for the one assertion that I could pick out of that mess of incoherence, civilian (non military) scientists go into space all of the time. Admittedly in the early days they were primarily military personnel, but that is because it is the only place you can find a large pool of experienced,well trained pilots.

For a list of all of the astronauts by year of induction go to Wapedia - Wiki: List of astronauts by selection

Old 11-08-2009, 09:28 PM

what really got me thinking about it was the fact it was such a huge media event with many emotions attached to it..
Old 04-01-2010, 11:54 PM
Free Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Stream of consciousness much? Before you reply back to this I want you to do two things:1 Get Mozilla Firefox. It does spell checking on the fly.
2. Calm down, take a deep breath, and TRY to form a cogent sentence, or frame your idea in a less random manner.

Now, as for the one assertion that I could pick out of that mess of incoherence, civilian (non military) scientists go into space all of the time. Admittedly in the early days they were primarily military personnel, but that is because it is the only place you can find a large pool of experienced,well trained pilots.
Ok....Sigh

1. I dont need to spell check anything because if I spelt it wrong...I did it on porpuse.
2. I ALWAYS speak my mind, whether incoherently, or noncogently or at random. And if you're not convinced...there was a reason for that. I'm speaking my mind, and not trying to convince anyone of anything. Use your own head, and don't be so lazy and do your own research. I tried inserting webpages as reference points before, only to have them "dissappear" off the base of the net.

The fact you assert they were all military personnel and use the excuse of the only 'pool of experienced' pilots, shows you are fooled by your own foolishness. Indeed any well trained pilot today, is still NOT what we would call a civilian.

Wasn't it on the news just last week of a guy with a $50 camera tied to a balloon that took snapshots of the earth that would have cost NASA 600 million?

Space has been BOUGHT. It was a race for INFORMATION....SPY satellites, whatever. NOT the moon...or MARS or any stupid idea as such.

NO civilian will ever go, as PROVEN by Richard Bransons Space Flight attempt.

Ask yourself this.....If we really DID go to the moon....why haven't any of the filthy RICH gone yet? Pfft. Exactly.

One day they'll make a spacecraft that will SIMULATE it for you.