Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2010, 06:16 PM
Free Member

Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

Is this 'conspiracy forum', or 'hey, it can't possibly be a conspiracy forum'?

Some of these comments make me giggle.

The US is NOT run by the Mafia. The US is not even run by the US.

It is a GLOBAL conspiracy. Donot forget Spain, London, Bali, and a host of attrocities all over the world, in the name of TERRORISM. Not nice to be conceited.

The mafia is no doubt being used, but itself, is fractured. There is no one DON of the Mafia. So don't speak of it as if it were an entity of its own.

Wasn't Hong Kong captured for the Opium trade? Do you think Pablo Escobar was a 'rogue' producer of cocain that needed to be eliminated?

The war on drugs is about destroying the small business man from the trade. Not about caring for our children, eradicating epidemics. In matter of fact, the creators of epidemics, such as cocain and heroin, are none other than the governments that claim to be fighting it.

It is a HUUGE industry, that has lasted at least 200 years.

The best drugs are free, and any small trip to south america will confirm this. But they are working on it.

Last edited by iHIMself™ : 04-04-2010 at 06:39 PM.
Old 04-05-2010, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHIMself™ View Post
Is this 'conspiracy forum', or 'hey, it can't possibly be a conspiracy forum'?

Some of these comments make me giggle.

The US is NOT run by the Mafia. The US is not even run by the US.

It is a GLOBAL conspiracy. Donot forget Spain, London, Bali, and a host of attrocities all over the world, in the name of TERRORISM. Not nice to be conceited.

The mafia is no doubt being used, but itself, is fractured. There is no one DON of the Mafia. So don't speak of it as if it were an entity of its own.

Wasn't Hong Kong captured for the Opium trade? Do you think Pablo Escobar was a 'rogue' producer of cocain that needed to be eliminated?

The war on drugs is about destroying the small business man from the trade. Not about caring for our children, eradicating epidemics. In matter of fact, the creators of epidemics, such as cocain and heroin, are none other than the governments that claim to be fighting it.

It is a HUUGE industry, that has lasted at least 200 years.

The best drugs are free, and any small trip to south america will confirm this. But they are working on it.
I would like to point out that the Spain, London and Bali bombings don't in fact prove by themselves that the US isn't run by the Mafia.

The suggestion is that perhaps the issue of corruption is not just confined to the US alone.

I'd just like to get the logic right.
Old 04-05-2010, 06:05 PM

i am the very lasst one to say this.. and then i wont say it.. but i have to because america is the best place.. the mafia is allowed to operate in america as long as they have a busines and pay tax. im not sure if our uncle sam uses them for somthing or not..
this is the same thing as a scab.. when you have a scab on your arm after a injury.. you cant cu it or pull it off. it has to fall off on its own.. this is how weare stuck withy the mafia.. anyway.. i think its time for the people to takke over.. the dish washer..the land scaper...the mail man.. the unemplowed.. the rich...the poor.. we can make america better.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:46 AM
Free Member

Yes, and the President is really the most powerful man in America. Pfft.

The mafia represent the dogs on the streets.

They were great help during WWII to stop the Nazi's gaining intelligence from the ports of new york.

Lest we forget, it was the Mafia, not the government, that provided soup kitchens to the poor during the great depression, that as we know today, was an orchestrated event to aggregate the administered wealth of the population into a few hands.

The Mafia, or more realistically, these organised famiLIES are the closest thing to the potential of people's power as we can get.

I doubt any Don, is part of the Bilderberg group.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:59 AM
Free Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
I would like to point out that the Spain, London and Bali bombings don't in fact prove by themselves that the US isn't run by the Mafia.

The suggestion is that perhaps the issue of corruption is not just confined to the US alone.

I'd just like to get the logic right.
It is a GLOBAL conspiracy. Let me shoot your idea of America down in flames, because you seem to cherish Uncle Sam as if it were really your uncle.

America.....was BUILT by foreign money. You may claim to be American, but you are a descendent of some, most likely, European country. Just don't seem to have the respect or decency to acknowledge it. I do.

American independence, was about the abolishment of foreign taxes. Paid to Britain, obviously. Our war of independence did NOT end, until the acceptance of a FEDERAL bank. Notably, independent of American control.

You see, we were NEVER really independent. Our nation is used as a front for the global elite, who do not, and rightly so, attribute themselves to ANY nation. At least not so much as you would to your home State, City, Town, Street, or whatever.

America.....was BUILT by foreign money, and is OWNED to this day, by foreign money, and the only reason you feel saddened by this, is because you're ignorant of it.

The fact you persist in believing the Mafia is so powerful as to control an entire nation that was built, and is still owned, by a conglomerate of foreign wealth and power beyond measure, is quite hilarious indeed.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:23 AM

What people/governments allow in the self, they allow in others. Thus Political leaders allow the mafia to operate, as they allow themself. Neither is noble.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHIMself™ View Post
It is a GLOBAL conspiracy. Let me shoot your idea of America down in flames, because you seem to cherish Uncle Sam as if it were really your uncle.

America.....was BUILT by foreign money. You may claim to be American, but you are a descendent of some, most likely, European country. Just don't seem to have the respect or decency to acknowledge it. I do.

American independence, was about the abolishment of foreign taxes. Paid to Britain, obviously. Our war of independence did NOT end, until the acceptance of a FEDERAL bank. Notably, independent of American control.

You see, we were NEVER really independent. Our nation is used as a front for the global elite, who do not, and rightly so, attribute themselves to ANY nation. At least not so much as you would to your home State, City, Town, Street, or whatever.

America.....was BUILT by foreign money, and is OWNED to this day, by foreign money, and the only reason you feel saddened by this, is because you're ignorant of it.

The fact you persist in believing the Mafia is so powerful as to control an entire nation that was built, and is still owned, by a conglomerate of foreign wealth and power beyond measure, is quite hilarious indeed.

fiest. i denounce the mafia. and the way they are allowed to exist in america.
next. america is a place where we came to. from all parts of the globe. to be free of unfair tax. and prosacutions of all kinds that opose the freedoms of a way of life. and to be free of a dictatorship. which will never exist in america. read the history about imagrents who some even died in the boat trying to come and become american. durin that time there was no freedom execpt in the new land of america. the british when they invaded. in a attempt to create a dictatorship in the new land. faild. as the spanish american war allso faild. the key word here is freedom. to choose without the influence of dictatoeship nations, and all they own is the money they made in the american markit. they even own companys in america. which our freedoms allow them to do. anything they own in america is the results of this. if there was no america it would be just another place with unfair tax and opression of liberity. another thing that will never exist in america. if without this they would only own another infection of high tax opression and depression. with no rights to choose ones own way. if you want this dont look for it in the usa. you wont find it
Old 04-07-2010, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
i am the very lasst one to say this.. and then i wont say it.. but i have to because america is the best place.. the mafia is allowed to operate in america as long as they have a busines and pay tax. im not sure if our uncle sam uses them for somthing or not..
this is the same thing as a scab.. when you have a scab on your arm after a injury.. you cant cu it or pull it off. it has to fall off on its own.. this is how weare stuck withy the mafia.. anyway.. i think its time for the people to takke over.. the dish washer..the land scaper...the mail man.. the unemplowed.. the rich...the poor.. we can make america better.
So the Mafia pays tax does it?

Since when?

What's more likely is it pays good bribes!
Old 04-08-2010, 09:21 AM
Free Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
fiest. i denounce the mafia. and the way they are allowed to exist in america.
next. america is a place where we came to. from all parts of the globe. to be free of unfair tax. and prosacutions of all kinds that opose the freedoms of a way of life. and to be free of a dictatorship. which will never exist in america. read the history about imagrents who some even died in the boat trying to come and become american. durin that time there was no freedom execpt in the new land of america. the british when they invaded. in a attempt to create a dictatorship in the new land. faild. as the spanish american war allso faild. the key word here is freedom. to choose without the influence of dictatoeship nations, and all they own is the money they made in the american markit. they even own companys in america. which our freedoms allow them to do. anything they own in america is the results of this. if there was no america it would be just another place with unfair tax and opression of liberity. another thing that will never exist in america. if without this they would only own another infection of high tax opression and depression. with no rights to choose ones own way. if you want this dont look for it in the usa. you wont find it
Yes, our freedoms allow them to do it. OMG. Anything they own in America is the result of this. Sigh.

Lala Land.

British revolution 1688
French Revolution 1788
Greek Independence 1829
Russian Revolution 1917
Spanish Revolution 1936

But these monumental achievements by the people meant nothing for freedom from oppression. It is American Sovereignty that matters most.

Oh, and those darn mafia. Controlling the country. Did they play any role in our sovereignty?? I bet they did.

When will we ever get over ourselves.

This is a GLOBAL conspiracy.
Old 04-08-2010, 06:59 PM

yes we have American Sovereignty. because we ARe Sovereignty
where do you get off with that shit i have 5 uncles that are lost because of ww2 and hitlers dreem of sovereignty and i am tired of you wanna bees crying about what uncle sam dont do for you you got a job your in america you got a life at the cost of my uncles lives. and if you dont you still got a freeking life because in america no one goes hungry. (NO ONE)