Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2010, 04:48 PM

Default attention all you 2012 and nibiri believers

this site
45P/Honda-Mrkos-Pajdušáková - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
prooves a comet will come near earth in august 2011. i am posting this to
let you 2012 believers know ahead of time that it will not be that planet
NIBIRU. which dont exist but in the sick minds of the 2012 site host that made it up
Nibiru collision - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
once and for all this 2012 stuf is pure cat ----. to sell books on those sites
we had tidal waves and earth quakes from day one. its natral. ever vthink of asking the 2012 host in those sites to show proof
oh yeah then thell go into this mayan calendar bs. where do you think these 2012 sites came up with this 5252 year cycle stuff.
where else.. that comet.. read the first link. then when you see the comet on august 2011 you will think its that stupid planet.. WAKE UP
go here for full details
2012 is false

Last edited by kerry : 03-11-2010 at 04:54 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:49 PM

Default Re: attention all you 2012 and nibiri believers

Think of a race where all the runners line up in each lane. The gun shoots, the runners begin the race. Each lap around the center defines their undisturbed rotation.

That is the scenario I see at 2012. The planets start over, everyone of them is aligned...then *bang* the race begins and everything is repeated, as historically theoreticized. The ice age, the polar shift, plate movements...all repeated.
Old 03-11-2010, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane doe View Post
Think of a race where all the runners line up in each lane. The gun shoots, the runners begin the race. Each lap around the center defines their undisturbed rotation.

That is the scenario I see at 2012. The planets start over, everyone of them is aligned...then *bang* the race begins and everything is repeated, as historically theoreticized. The ice age, the polar shift, plate movements...all repeated.

yeah and the sites sell books and things to
first..there was no ice age..there was a flood
next. if animals were found frozen its allways found in the frozen north where animals wonderd for food and starved and froze
next. the plannets been doing this from day one. nuthing happend
last.. this 2012 crap is about to exit.. surf the net. see how many are waking up

show proof.. oh yeah.. the mayan calendar.. like they were scientist.
show proof of that planet. i allready prooved it false in my link
finaly.. the plannets lined up just as you posted in this post around 1960-76 somwhere. i remember it.. and so do the librarys
its all fake to promote websites and sell books
Old 03-12-2010, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
first..there was no ice age..there was a flood
next. if animals were found frozen its allways found in the frozen north where animals wonderd for food and starved and froze
its all fake to promote websites and sell books
How do you know there wasn't an ice age? I'm interested in being free to think for myself, but haven't been convinced there wasn't one.

I do agree with you, the amount of money spent and made in sales speculating about 2012 could have rebuilt the Mayan Culture and a couple of pyramids. Sort of right up there with Revelations, imo.
Old 03-12-2010, 07:58 AM
Banned

Looks like there's agreement
in the - cycle - of things.

Looking at it, from different points of view, though.
Old 03-12-2010, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane doe View Post
How do you know there wasn't an ice age? I'm interested in being free to think for myself, but haven't been convinced there wasn't one.

I do agree with you, the amount of money spent and made in sales speculating about 2012 could have rebuilt the Mayan Culture and a couple of pyramids. Sort of right up there with Revelations, imo.
how do we know there was a ice age. its still only theory
but sea shells found only in sea water have been found as far west as the rocky mountains
Old 04-06-2010, 07:33 AM

We all now by now that 2012 is a hoax(at least 2012 as they are predicting it). They just want to scare us and drag us from the real problems that are happening in this moment. But something will happen real soon, something big, but I think we will all be suprised and unready. At the end, only big change could wake us all up so we understand what are the real values is this life.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:01 AM

what puzzel me is some 2012 sites have a count down clock on there page that ends on december 21 2012 at 6-11 am EST. new york time.
right down to the last second.. how can they be so exact with that count down when its impossable for anyone to know whats going to happen befor it does happen.. so that makes me think the count down has nuthing to do with 2012 but with somthing else insted.. and no one is talking.. that makes that count down very suspistous. makes me think of a movie i saw. the stand. with stepen king.
Old 04-06-2010, 12:18 PM

probably... i mean just go to that site and look at that countdown clock...if you think that 2012 is realy gonna happen you will be very scared. that is the main intension to make us scared and lost in fear, because fear is their best mean for manipulation and control.
thank you for mentioning this movie i will watch it.. it's interesting that this story is kind familiar to us... " The human race is wiped out by a government invented super flu"