Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-09-2010, 03:20 AM
Free Member

Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

Wow. Uncles, you must be old as shit. I lost 2 uncles in Vietnam. But that don't mean I will defend that war now does it?

Where do you get off defending sovereignty, when the evidence CLEARLY shows, we have NONE. Your freedom is an illusion. So don't give me that I lost uncles in the war for sovereignty rubbish. We joined WWII for monetary GAIN, not freedom. To ensure Royal, aristocratic dominance over the world, not freedom. And how can you say NO ONE starves in America? Ive seen the same bums since I was a kid out there. So snap out of it, grow some balls, and take verbal vengeance on those who led your uncles to their death in vain. We have lost more freedoms since that war and it continues with the so-called war on terror. Our kids dying for what? And you have the gall to defend it? Shame on you.

I was just pointing out this is a GLOBAL conspiracy, not the mafia taking this country over. We were built by foreign money, we fought foreign wars for money, and our economy is still dictated by foreign interests. But no, the mafia has taken over. Go back to sleep. There's people in here trying to think.