Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2010, 12:09 PM

Default Re: The Theory of Relativity is Wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane doe View Post
If you think Einstein created/understood all published "thoeries" with his sole name on them, you aren't well informed.
Still don't understand where you are coming from jane doe.

Old 04-07-2010, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Still don't understand where you are coming from jane doe.
She's pointing out that Einstein is a phoney and plagiarised his famous "discoveries" from his girlfriend Mileva Maric and other authors.

Quote:
Was Albert Einstein a hoax?The basic idea is this: Einstein was a poor student, of average ability. He even failed seventh grade math. There was nothing exceptional about his ability or accomplishments, until he got a job as a low level clerk in the patent office in Bern, Switzerland.
It was during the period that Albert Einstein worked in the patent office that he produced the greatest works of genius in the history of humanity. Does this not strike anybody as strange?
The claim is made that by working in the patent office, Albert Einstein had access to secret documents submitted by the leading scientists of his day. Albert Einstein essentially cut and pasted together these secret documents and published them as his own work. The scientists could hardly complain, as they had patent applications pending in his patent office.

Source
Quote:
We are taught that Einstein is the author of the Theory of Relativity, yet evidence has come for the proving that the real author was Mileva Maric, Einstein's first wife.

Einstein had a reputation at the Swiss Polytechnic Institute in Zurich of being a man with poor work habits and was often reprimanded for laziness during all his school years, including the University. He developed a romance with classmate Mileva who helped him with his math. His autobiography says "In my work participated a Serbian student Mileva Maric who I married later." She had an illegitimate daughter in 1902, which they gave up for adoption. They got married in 1903, separated in 1912 and divorced in 1919. This is when Einstein married his cousin Elsa. The original manuscript of the *The Theory of Relativity* submitted for publication had Maric's name on it as co-author.

Source
Old 04-07-2010, 06:38 PM

Out of the Box, thank you.
Old 04-10-2010, 03:38 AM

Come to think of it Newton's background doesn't come across as that impressive either!?

An illegitimate son of a farmer, an unsuccessful shepherd by profession and then alchemist who had probably poisoned himself with mercury in the process before finally trying his hand at science.

Some claim Newton had plagiarised Robert Hooke as far as the Law of Universal Gravitation was concerned.

Also a number of mathematicians in Europe were dabbling in calculus before Newton got there.

However I'm sure its not just Einstein and Newton either and that much the same could be said of all the great scientists and even all the great politicians, generals, saints etc, etc there have ever been.
Old 04-10-2010, 04:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
However I'm sure its not just Einstein and Newton either and that much the same could be said of all the great scientists and even all the great politicians, generals, saints etc, etc there have ever been.
But no-one with understanding would listen for even a moment.
The questions are "Did they alter your world?" - Yes - and "Will your gossip alter anyone else's world?" - No.

Last edited by JazzRoc : 04-10-2010 at 04:47 AM.
Old 04-10-2010, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzRoc View Post
But no-one with understanding would listen for even a moment.
The questions are "Did they alter your world?" - Yes - and "Will your gossip alter anyone else's world?" - No.
The difference between folks like Newton and Tesla is that they actually DID change the world, whereas Einstein did not. He just got the credit for other people's work. It doesn't really matter what degree they have, but it does matter what they actually accomplished. Einstein accomplished nothing of value and is just a figurehead for Jewish radicals who want to promote the myth that Jews are smarter than gentiles.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
Einstein accomplished nothing of value and is just a figurehead for Jewish radicals who want to promote the myth that Jews are smarter than gentiles.
Oh. I thought the thread was "The Theory of Relativity is Wrong".

I'll return to this thread at some time in the future when I might discuss the true topic with something other than an untrammeled limbic system.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzRoc View Post
Oh. I thought the thread was "The Theory of Relativity is Wrong".
Both theories circulate on the net. I'm insufficiently schooled in quantum mechanics to judge the theory of relativity from a physics point of view, but I do believe there are valid reasons to suggest that Einstein plagiarised at least some of his work.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
Both theories circulate on the net. I'm insufficiently schooled in quantum mechanics to judge the theory of relativity from a physics point of view, but I do believe there are valid reasons to suggest that Einstein plagiarised at least some of his work.
Every scientist does that. "Shoulders of giants", etc., etc. There wouldn't be many practising scientists if science had to be derived from a cave-dwelling existence.

The important point (that seems to have escaped you entirely) is that he was accepted and honored by his peers and professionals in many related fields. He and the body of his work was known by a community of talented people, any one of which would have given their eyeteeth to make the distinctions he made and draw the conclusions that he drew.

He was a Nobel prizewinner. He "won". Everybody else "lost". But we all won as a consequence.
Old 04-11-2010, 03:46 AM

Can I just add here that even if Einstein were a plagiarist or not, does it make any difference?

Suggesting Einstein may have plagiarized someone else's thinking is a subtle way of giving credibility to the idea that was plagiarized.

Why bother plagiarizing someone if the idea was pure nonsense anyway?