Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2010, 10:11 AM

Default Re: Mind over matter. Quantum communication.

This is interesting and also applies to Einstein(s) work:

Quote:

Moreover, people form these kinds of concepts over a background of nonconceptual thought, she says. Nonconceptual thinking is often hard to describe in words. Still, it fires up intuition, artistic experiences, and the indescribable feelings attached to phenomena such as doing complex mathematics, feeling love or grief, and finding spiritual enlightenment.
http://www.heumanwrites.com/christin...the-mystic.pdf

Quote:
Science (though fallible) exhibits a progressive and cumulative SUCCESS in a "stable" society.
Science and mathematics posess neither good nor bad cumulative traits subjective to a cultural influence, it is solely the human trait manipulating the study which interprets scientific languages [taking place]. DNA vibrations are very successful at communicating.

Old 04-09-2010, 11:28 AM
Banned

"This is interesting and also applies to Einstein's work: - "Moreover, people form these kinds of concepts over a background of nonconceptual thought, she says. Nonconceptual thinking is often hard to describe in words. Still, it fires up intuition, artistic experiences, and the indescribable feelings attached to phenomena such as doing complex mathematics, feeling love or grief, and finding spiritual enlightenment." - http://www.heumanwrites.com/christin...the-mystic.pdf"
That gossip dressed as fact is NO part of science. Einstein's work predates "quantum" anything. Even "Claws" my cat and "Sprocket" my dog cannot think non-conceptually. They always think in concepts too, like the rest of us animals.

"Science and mathematics possess neither good nor bad cumulative traits subjective to a cultural influence"'
But they then ARE subject to that influence, and time. Like evolution, good traits are expressed and poor traits lose out over time. Which is why my statement was correct.

"it is solely the human trait manipulating the study which interprets scientific languages [taking place]."
Is gibberish. Rephrase.

"DNA vibrations are very successful at communicating."
NO. Electron flow down the molecule is the MEDIUM, the MESSAGE is the code itself. The information flow is AWAY from the DNA and NOT towards it.

Of all you have written so far, only your statement "DNA is matter" has been correct. Everything else you have written has been confused, confusing, and utterly without value.

Just to clarify the situation. Conceptually...

Way to go with your method of dealing with problems in a discussion.

Can you tell me how this Is DNA hyper-communication a native internet? - Health Supreme is relevant to quantum communication?
Old 04-10-2010, 08:40 AM

Thumbs down Re: Mind over matter. Quantum communication.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzRoc View Post
Everything else you have written has been ...... utterly without value.

ditto.

you insult your way out of discussions. I've seen that trait in YOU through many words.

Last edited by jane doe : 04-10-2010 at 08:44 AM.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:24 AM
Banned

And you forget your way out of them.

Can you tell me how this "Is DNA hyper-communication a native internet? - Health Supreme" is relevant to quantum communication?
Old 04-10-2010, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzRoc View Post
And you forget your way out of them.

Can you tell me how this "Is DNA hyper-communication a native internet? - Health Supreme" is relevant to quantum communication?
Humor me, I enjoy life-long debates. One particular debate which I had with a college professor lasted about 15 years. He believed Michalengelo's Sistine Chapel ceiling was chiaroscuro/sp...I felt his method for understanding and analyzing was idle. Thus after the ceilings were cleaned, voilla...he was wrong. Life in science is four dimensional, so many factors allow changes from the perception. Thus theory today, dead tomorrow. Art is science of the mind. DNA is communication of every life force. How could DNA be so naieve to not be audible?

You are correct, I don't think much about ending this discussion.

Can you ask your question a different way?
Old 04-10-2010, 07:29 PM

JazzRoc states that his is a scientist and engineer on his website.

Please provide us with your credentials at the door before entering.

Thank you.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-10-2010 at 07:36 PM.
Old 04-11-2010, 03:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane doe View Post
Humor me, I enjoy life-long debates. One particular debate which I had with a college professor lasted about 15 years. He believed Michaelangelo's Sistine Chapel ceiling was chiaroscuro/sp...I felt his method for understanding and analyzing was idle. Thus after the ceilings were cleaned, voilla...he was wrong.
So he was.

Quote:
Life in science is four dimensional, so many factors allow changes of perception. Thus theory today, dead tomorrow.
And now YOU are. Consider this vid.

Quote:
Art is science of the mind.
No it isn't. Art is not science at all.

Quote:
DNA is communication of every life force.
No it isn't. It's the medium which gets selected by natural selection. It's the natural selection that takes place that IS the "communication". Failed DNA enters oblivion.

Quote:
How could DNA be so naive as to not be audible?
DNA is an inert and strong molecule because it needs to be. Any tendency to reactivity would decrease its functionality. The only activity it "performs" is as a template. You are very far from the truth here.

Quote:
You are correct, I don't think much about ending this discussion.
Mmm.

Quote:
Can you ask your question a different way?
Can you answer my question at all?

Last edited by JazzRoc : 04-11-2010 at 03:35 AM.
Old 04-11-2010, 04:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
JazzRoc states that his is a scientist and engineer on his website. Please provide us with your credentials at the door before entering. Thank you.
I see you're still singed at your edges...