Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 04-07-2010, 02:16 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?


Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
i am the very lasst one to say this.. and then i wont say it.. but i have to because america is the best place.. the mafia is allowed to operate in america as long as they have a busines and pay tax. im not sure if our uncle sam uses them for somthing or not..
this is the same thing as a scab.. when you have a scab on your arm after a injury.. you cant cu it or pull it off. it has to fall off on its own.. this is how weare stuck withy the mafia.. anyway.. i think its time for the people to takke over.. the dish washer..the land scaper...the mail man.. the unemplowed.. the rich...the poor.. we can make america better.
So the Mafia pays tax does it?

Since when?

What's more likely is it pays good bribes!

Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 04-08-2010, 09:21 AM
iHIMself™ iHIMself™ is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 134
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
fiest. i denounce the mafia. and the way they are allowed to exist in america.
next. america is a place where we came to. from all parts of the globe. to be free of unfair tax. and prosacutions of all kinds that opose the freedoms of a way of life. and to be free of a dictatorship. which will never exist in america. read the history about imagrents who some even died in the boat trying to come and become american. durin that time there was no freedom execpt in the new land of america. the british when they invaded. in a attempt to create a dictatorship in the new land. faild. as the spanish american war allso faild. the key word here is freedom. to choose without the influence of dictatoeship nations, and all they own is the money they made in the american markit. they even own companys in america. which our freedoms allow them to do. anything they own in america is the results of this. if there was no america it would be just another place with unfair tax and opression of liberity. another thing that will never exist in america. if without this they would only own another infection of high tax opression and depression. with no rights to choose ones own way. if you want this dont look for it in the usa. you wont find it
Yes, our freedoms allow them to do it. OMG. Anything they own in America is the result of this. Sigh.

Lala Land.

British revolution 1688
French Revolution 1788
Greek Independence 1829
Russian Revolution 1917
Spanish Revolution 1936

But these monumental achievements by the people meant nothing for freedom from oppression. It is American Sovereignty that matters most.

Oh, and those darn mafia. Controlling the country. Did they play any role in our sovereignty?? I bet they did.

When will we ever get over ourselves.

This is a GLOBAL conspiracy.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 04-08-2010, 06:59 PM
kerry's Avatar
kerry kerry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 388
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

yes we have American Sovereignty. because we ARe Sovereignty
where do you get off with that shit i have 5 uncles that are lost because of ww2 and hitlers dreem of sovereignty and i am tired of you wanna bees crying about what uncle sam dont do for you you got a job your in america you got a life at the cost of my uncles lives. and if you dont you still got a freeking life because in america no one goes hungry. (NO ONE)
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 04-09-2010, 03:20 AM
iHIMself™ iHIMself™ is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 134
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

Wow. Uncles, you must be old as shit. I lost 2 uncles in Vietnam. But that don't mean I will defend that war now does it?

Where do you get off defending sovereignty, when the evidence CLEARLY shows, we have NONE. Your freedom is an illusion. So don't give me that I lost uncles in the war for sovereignty rubbish. We joined WWII for monetary GAIN, not freedom. To ensure Royal, aristocratic dominance over the world, not freedom. And how can you say NO ONE starves in America? Ive seen the same bums since I was a kid out there. So snap out of it, grow some balls, and take verbal vengeance on those who led your uncles to their death in vain. We have lost more freedoms since that war and it continues with the so-called war on terror. Our kids dying for what? And you have the gall to defend it? Shame on you.

I was just pointing out this is a GLOBAL conspiracy, not the mafia taking this country over. We were built by foreign money, we fought foreign wars for money, and our economy is still dictated by foreign interests. But no, the mafia has taken over. Go back to sleep. There's people in here trying to think.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 04-11-2010, 07:56 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

I think one reason people have a difficulty in general with the subject of organised crime, and this is in addition to the fear that these gangs could victimize yourself as well, is that organized crime is often associated with a specific 'culture'.

In the society we live in today we have all been conditioned not to criticize cultures we do not specifically belong to ourselves.

I was reading a book on organized crime the other day by Alan Block, a professor of law at the Penn State University, "East Side - West Side: Organizing Crime in New York", and he uses the terms 'society' and 'culture' in relation to the organized crime phenomena but unfortunately doesn't give further explanation.

One interpretation is that the criminal culture at times also represents a 'subculture' which is therefore a counter trend to conservative and liberal mainstream society.

Look at the music industry for example which must represent the epitome of youth culture/counter culture. How many songs in the charts at the moment can you think of whose lyrics are riddled with innuendos suggesting that 'ganstas is cool!' or appear to be almost openly advertising the sex industry or drug use?

And this is the very same music our kids are listening to, the generation of the future.

Many of the Mafia bosses were cool dudes in their youthful days complete with cool shades, fast women and living the very same lifestyle idealized by the music industry.

But arguably it isn't just the music industry that is to blame but the film industry as well.

The rich profits organised crime rakes in each year usually ends up being laundered and invested in legitimate concerns. The popular story is that of the nightclub owner who invested the proceeds of a bank robbery in buying his club. In the East it is rumoured that the film industry in China is more or less completely controlled by the Triads. So the next time you watch that martial arts film.........

Could this be the culture Alan Block was referring to?

But to what extent does this 'culture' interface with what has been termed 'American Culture'?

Has American Culture itself been shaped by organised crime and hence the Mafia?

Last edited by galexander : 04-11-2010 at 08:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 04-12-2010, 11:04 AM
kerry's Avatar
kerry kerry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 388
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

there is no such thing as Organizing Crime because crime is not a Organization. ant it is not a culture. what it is .. is a criminal conspireacy to commit crime. what ever books you seen that white wash what the mafia realy is copy pok. they are liers-murderors-corruption-tyhey are nuthing but common criminals.. and i sead that to there face. and i spit on them. they are cowards and a parrasite on nthe leegal system. the usa can live without them.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 04-12-2010, 11:27 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
there is no such thing as Organizing Crime because crime is not a Organization. ant it is not a culture. what it is .. is a criminal conspireacy to commit crime. what ever books you seen that white wash what the mafia realy is copy pok. they are liers-murderors-corruption-tyhey are nuthing but common criminals.. and i sead that to there face. and i spit on them. they are cowards and a parrasite on nthe leegal system. the usa can live without them.
Okay, fair enough kerry.

But what about the money laundering?

What about the legitimate businesses run by the Mafia bosses they invested their money in?

Do they have no say in the matter of how their enterprises are run?

For an organisation that in the past has routinely manipulated US trade union organisations for its own gain, why is it they can't manipulate the world of business through the corporations they own?

For me one thing must surely follow the other.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 04-12-2010, 07:24 PM
kerry's Avatar
kerry kerry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 388
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

9/11 prooves islamic terrorist are shit who follow a false belief.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 04-12-2010, 08:44 PM
jane doe jane doe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 356
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
9/11 prooves islamic terrorist are shit who follow a false belief.

9/11 proves ass holes with knowledge can change the world.

9/11 proves idiots with knowledge can change the world.

9/11 proves humanity without knowledge cannot change the world.

9/11 proves humanity with knowledge can create false beliefs.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 04-13-2010, 11:50 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
911 proves that the CIA are "SH*T" who used their TERRORIST CELL, Al Qaeda, to perpetrate a terrorist act upon the American people.
How can you be so certain BlueAngel that the CIA aren't in the pockets of the Mafia as well?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.