Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2010, 03:20 AM
Free Member

Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

Wow. Uncles, you must be old as shit. I lost 2 uncles in Vietnam. But that don't mean I will defend that war now does it?

Where do you get off defending sovereignty, when the evidence CLEARLY shows, we have NONE. Your freedom is an illusion. So don't give me that I lost uncles in the war for sovereignty rubbish. We joined WWII for monetary GAIN, not freedom. To ensure Royal, aristocratic dominance over the world, not freedom. And how can you say NO ONE starves in America? Ive seen the same bums since I was a kid out there. So snap out of it, grow some balls, and take verbal vengeance on those who led your uncles to their death in vain. We have lost more freedoms since that war and it continues with the so-called war on terror. Our kids dying for what? And you have the gall to defend it? Shame on you.

I was just pointing out this is a GLOBAL conspiracy, not the mafia taking this country over. We were built by foreign money, we fought foreign wars for money, and our economy is still dictated by foreign interests. But no, the mafia has taken over. Go back to sleep. There's people in here trying to think.

Old 04-11-2010, 07:56 AM

I think one reason people have a difficulty in general with the subject of organised crime, and this is in addition to the fear that these gangs could victimize yourself as well, is that organized crime is often associated with a specific 'culture'.

In the society we live in today we have all been conditioned not to criticize cultures we do not specifically belong to ourselves.

I was reading a book on organized crime the other day by Alan Block, a professor of law at the Penn State University, "East Side - West Side: Organizing Crime in New York", and he uses the terms 'society' and 'culture' in relation to the organized crime phenomena but unfortunately doesn't give further explanation.

One interpretation is that the criminal culture at times also represents a 'subculture' which is therefore a counter trend to conservative and liberal mainstream society.

Look at the music industry for example which must represent the epitome of youth culture/counter culture. How many songs in the charts at the moment can you think of whose lyrics are riddled with innuendos suggesting that 'ganstas is cool!' or appear to be almost openly advertising the sex industry or drug use?

And this is the very same music our kids are listening to, the generation of the future.

Many of the Mafia bosses were cool dudes in their youthful days complete with cool shades, fast women and living the very same lifestyle idealized by the music industry.

But arguably it isn't just the music industry that is to blame but the film industry as well.

The rich profits organised crime rakes in each year usually ends up being laundered and invested in legitimate concerns. The popular story is that of the nightclub owner who invested the proceeds of a bank robbery in buying his club. In the East it is rumoured that the film industry in China is more or less completely controlled by the Triads. So the next time you watch that martial arts film.........

Could this be the culture Alan Block was referring to?

But to what extent does this 'culture' interface with what has been termed 'American Culture'?

Has American Culture itself been shaped by organised crime and hence the Mafia?

Last edited by galexander : 04-11-2010 at 08:07 AM.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:04 AM

there is no such thing as Organizing Crime because crime is not a Organization. ant it is not a culture. what it is .. is a criminal conspireacy to commit crime. what ever books you seen that white wash what the mafia realy is copy pok. they are liers-murderors-corruption-tyhey are nuthing but common criminals.. and i sead that to there face. and i spit on them. they are cowards and a parrasite on nthe leegal system. the usa can live without them.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
there is no such thing as Organizing Crime because crime is not a Organization. ant it is not a culture. what it is .. is a criminal conspireacy to commit crime. what ever books you seen that white wash what the mafia realy is copy pok. they are liers-murderors-corruption-tyhey are nuthing but common criminals.. and i sead that to there face. and i spit on them. they are cowards and a parrasite on nthe leegal system. the usa can live without them.
Okay, fair enough kerry.

But what about the money laundering?

What about the legitimate businesses run by the Mafia bosses they invested their money in?

Do they have no say in the matter of how their enterprises are run?

For an organisation that in the past has routinely manipulated US trade union organisations for its own gain, why is it they can't manipulate the world of business through the corporations they own?

For me one thing must surely follow the other.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:24 PM

9/11 prooves islamic terrorist are shit who follow a false belief.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:44 PM

Quote:

9/11 proves ass holes with knowledge can change the world.

9/11 proves idiots with knowledge can change the world.

9/11 proves humanity without knowledge cannot change the world.

9/11 proves humanity with knowledge can create false beliefs.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:49 PM

Quote:
911 proves that the CIA are "SH*T" who used their TERRORIST CELL, Al Qaeda, to perpetrate a terrorist act upon the American people.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-12-2010 at 08:52 PM.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
911 proves that the CIA are "SH*T" who used their TERRORIST CELL, Al Qaeda, to perpetrate a terrorist act upon the American people.
How can you be so certain BlueAngel that the CIA aren't in the pockets of the Mafia as well?
Old 04-14-2010, 03:19 AM
Free Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
How can you be so certain BlueAngel that the CIA aren't in the pockets of the Mafia as well?
I think it's the other way around. I WISH the CIA had the interests of America at heart, I really do. But they don't. They are working hard to uphold the interests of extremely powerful groups that have ALWAYS been in power...throughout the WORLD.

I think, next person who comes in and says that the mafia is controlling the government is gonna get a swipe of my big ass mallet.
Old 04-14-2010, 08:35 AM

It is a tragedy, a change, an ending of ideals, a downfall, regardless of whether democracy is led by idealisms of corporatism, or whether corporatism uses the mafia to control democracy, whether democracy has replaced god with financial manipulation, or whether god has been manipulated to death.