Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Unexplainable Discussions > Out of this World Discussions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2009, 09:47 AM
Banned

Default Re: Best Evidence for aliens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vera View Post
I have to agree that aliens and the like do not exist. Every case I've ever heard wound up being disproved. The people making the claim were usually drunk, drugged, or just trying to become famous by pulling off a stunt, claiming extra-terrestrials abound.
Aliens are actually just demons using the disguise of Aliens to work their evil deeds.
Don't be fooled by their Old Age agenda and their tricks!

Old 12-06-2009, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
OK, i will bite....what did these ufos look like? Also, why would creatures that live inside the earth ever develop flying craft?
Think about it. If reptilians are intelligent and advanced enough to keep there existance with in the earth secret to 99% of the human population I'm sure there advanced enough to develop space craft. I mean, there easily at least 30 thousand years ahead of us technology wise. Why wouldn't they have space craft? I'm sure there curious about other galaxies and such just as any advanced and extremely intelligent civilization would be.

I'm sure other beings are visiting this planet. All I'm saying is the good majority of UFOs people see are probably reptilians. However I have a hard time grasping why any of them wouldn't be completely invisible considering the amazing technology they possess but I think at this point there agenda is to start slowly exposing themselves.
Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.
Old 12-06-2009, 04:17 PM
Woo Nemesis

Their agenda, not there. Yes, I suppose it is possible, but I thing the invisible pink Unicorn in my garage does a good enough job protecting me from the reptoid menace.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:29 PM

Are people not bored with whole U.F.O thing yet?

For every sighting theres people who say it is aliens and people who say its not. Round and round we go leading to nothing at all. Theres no evidence now and there never will be.

Stop banging your heads against a brick wall and lets explore whats going on around us right now. After all, is the truth not stranger than fiction?
Old 12-29-2009, 05:57 AM

Well, we might just need their help if 2012-12-21 galactic precession is going to be an apocalyptic event!. In the movie, those ARKs will not survive because the force of the waves and building debris will ripped it to shreds!.

All those underground bases will be flooded and broken by earth quakes. We need those ID4 type mother-ships to hide behind the moon or behind Jupiter and potentially live there for a couple hundred years.

The nuclear material for the nukes and reactors will contaminate all water!. We are really toast even for a "pole shift" event with a big CME coming sufficiently strong enough to flip the earth's magnetic poles. Then the ETs will need to "clean" the earth before any other re-population can be done.

Well, another potential "Devine intervention" could be that PlanetX (DarkStar), magically pass by at the exact moment when the CME propagates and shields earth from the deadly CME. The gravitational forces might just cause major earth quakes but we would survive pretty much. The prognosis is not great and we can only hope.
Old 12-29-2009, 05:18 PM

Talking about the existence or non-existence of aliens is akin to a dog chasing his tail.

Just another distraction.

When they land their space craft on earth and walk out onto our planet and I see them with my own eyes, then I'll believe it.

Until then, who cares?

Not I.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:36 AM

Smile Re: Best Evidence for aliens

Guys Guys, Aliens Do Exist. It's Just That They Have Not Been Seen The Way That They Truely Are. They Are Not What You Think They Are.
Old 03-18-2010, 04:21 PM
Banned

Looking for - alien life - seperate of us?

What about - alien life - not seperate of us?

Such strangeness, doesn't really occur, in us, about - alien life.
It appears, that we are much more intermingled, than strange to us.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vera View Post
I have to agree that aliens and the like do not exist. Every case I've ever heard wound up being disproved. The people making the claim were usually drunk, drugged, or just trying to become famous by pulling off a stunt, claiming extra-terrestrials abound.

screw u aliens do exisu ur just not open minded and had'nt had many research u lot need to open ur eyes coz ur goverment are laughing at us on how stupid we realy are and how we hav'nt woke up yet wake up people we are controlled by aliens but they are just hiding it
Old 04-12-2010, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeema View Post
screw u aliens do exisu ur just not open minded and had'nt had many research u lot need to open ur eyes coz ur goverment are laughing at us on how stupid we realy are and how we hav'nt woke up yet wake up people we are controlled by aliens but they are just hiding it
You might be controlled by aliens, but I'm not.