Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Unexplainable Discussions > Out of this World Discussions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 04-12-2010, 11:57 PM
skeema skeema is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 15
Default Re: Best Evidence for aliens


Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You might be controlled by aliens, but I'm not.
we are'nt but we are controlled by the goverment

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-13-2010, 12:04 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Best Evidence for aliens

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeema View Post
we are'nt but we are controlled by the goverment
You're the person who said that we're controlled by aliens and I'm the person who said you might be controlled by aliens, but I'm not.

Now you say that we aren't controlled by aliens, but by the government.

Make up your mind and speak for yourself.

Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-13-2010, 12:07 AM
skeema skeema is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 15
Lightbulb Re: Best Evidence for aliens

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You're the person who said that we're controlled by aliens and I'm the person who said you might be controlled by aliens, but I'm not.

Now you say that we aren't controlled by aliens, but by the government.

Make up your mind and speak for yourself.

Thank you.
lol what i meant was we are being controlled by the govermen obviously but the goverment is controlled by aliens do u understand now
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-13-2010, 12:10 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Best Evidence for aliens

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeema View Post
lol what i meant was we are being controlled by the govermen obviously but the goverment is controlled by aliens do u understand now
Yes.

I understand what you think.

You think that we're being controlled by the government and that the government is being controlled by aliens.

Maybe you should join the David Icke forum.

You might have more in common with the folks over there than you do here.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-13-2010, 12:11 AM
skeema skeema is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 15
Default Re: Best Evidence for aliens

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Yes.

I understand what you think.

You think that we're being controlled by the government and that the government is being controlled by aliens.

Maybe you should join the David Icke forum.

You might have more in common with the folks over there than you do here.
lol u just dont like me
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-13-2010, 12:13 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Best Evidence for aliens

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeema View Post
lol u just dont like me
My comment was a reply to your post.

It has nothing to do with whether or not I like you.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-17-2010, 12:09 PM
revoltnow's Avatar
revoltnow revoltnow is offline
time to take it back
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wouldn't they like to know that ;)
Posts: 25
Default Re: Best Evidence for aliens

If your truly intrested in colating evidence to suport extraterrestial life then looking up is the wrong direction the evidence for a more advanced species than our own is scattered all over this planet.there is evidence in the most ancient cultures showing contact with "beings" from outside our own planet and in many that these "beings" actually created the human race through a process that can only be described as D.N.A splicing and cloning.There are carvings depicting what can only be described as flying craft - from all over the world,Solid gold planes from south america that pre-date the spanish invasion, - look into the dropza, look into ancient sumaria and its own creation traditions.

Sumer Babylonian Epic of Creation

Apollo UFO Photos

Dropa Stone Discs - Crystalinks

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-17-2010 at 08:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 05-17-2010, 08:35 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Best Evidence for aliens

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoltnow View Post
If your truly intrested in colating evidence to suport extraterrestial life then looking up is the wrong direction the evidence for a more advanced species than our own is scattered all over this planet.there is evidence in the most ancient cultures showing contact with "beings" from outside our own planet and in many that these "beings" actually created the human race through a process that can only be described as D.N.A splicing and cloning.There are carvings depicting what can only be described as flying craft - from all over the world,Solid gold planes from south america that pre-date the spanish invasion, - look into the dropza, look into ancient sumaria and its own creation traditions.

Sumer Babylonian Epic of Creation

Apollo UFO Photos

Dropa Stone Discs - Crystalinks
So, where the hell are these aliens who created the "human being" through DNA splicing?

My.

They certainly do keep themselves well hidden.

If most ancient cultures showed contact with aliens, this would mean that these ancient cultures already existed, so how is it then that aliens created the "HUMAN BEING" through DNA splicing if ancient cultures already existed before aliens came into contact with them?

ANCIENT CULTURES were human beings!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-17-2010 at 08:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 05-18-2010, 04:37 AM
revoltnow's Avatar
revoltnow revoltnow is offline
time to take it back
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wouldn't they like to know that ;)
Posts: 25
Default Re: Best Evidence for aliens

How was the genesis story writen if there was no1 to hear "god" say let there be light? D.N.A is a complex genetic code that has been inside every living thing since "creation", complex codes dont appear out of thin air, or out of amino acids.The other point you raised about where are they - well if they had the technology to splice an clone D.N.A successfully upto 2 billion years ago then whatever they left here probably woudnt be a consideration.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 05-18-2010, 06:01 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Best Evidence for aliens

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoltnow View Post
How was the genesis story writen if there was no1 to hear "god" say let there be light? D.N.A is a complex genetic code that has been inside every living thing since "creation", complex codes dont appear out of thin air, or out of amino acids.The other point you raised about where are they - well if they had the technology to splice an clone D.N.A successfully upto 2 billion years ago then whatever they left here probably woudnt be a consideration.
So, you are of the opinion that aliens created DNA and they no longer exist?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.