Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-2010, 04:07 AM

Default Re: Zeitgeist Movie Refuted

Well MY interpretation of GOD is a dude that doesn't bother me throughout life. I can do anything I choose to be moral, like raping children which is actually a good thing in MY interpretation. Also in MY interpretation of GOD I go to heaven automatically since I AM in his IMAGE. But nobody else goes to heaven, but limbo instead. ihimself though, in MY interpretation of GOD goes straight to hell, does not collect 200! Why? Because he's the craziest weirdo I've met online in quite sometime!!

And I AM totally 100% CORRECT because my argument can bend to anything you through at it, because GOD can bend the rules of PHYSICS, and most importantly it's MY INTERPRETATION.

Old 04-15-2010, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by commonsense View Post
Well MY interpretation of GOD is a dude that doesn't bother me throughout life. I can do anything I choose to be moral, like raping children which is actually a good thing in MY interpretation. Also in MY interpretation of GOD I go to heaven automatically since I AM in his IMAGE. But nobody else goes to heaven, but limbo instead. ihimself though, in MY interpretation of GOD goes straight to hell, does not collect 200! Why? Because he's the craziest weirdo I've met online in quite sometime!!

And I AM totally 100% CORRECT because my argument can bend to anything you through at it, because GOD can bend the rules of PHYSICS, and most importantly it's MY INTERPRETATION.
Obviously, you have NO common sense and should be sent to prison for believing that to rape a child is a good thing.

I can't send you to prison, but I can ban you.

That's the best I can do for this world as far as you're concerned.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-15-2010 at 01:08 AM.
Old 04-15-2010, 01:40 AM
Hyper M0derator

Ah.....BlueAngel?? Did you look through the entire thread, I think it's pretty obvious you didn't as you would have seen that commonsense's last post was the most sarcastic post I've ever read. It was meant to point out that ihimself can commit any crime he/she wants to and still go to heaven as he/she can "interpret" a supernatural deity anyway they want to fit their lifestyle.

Now as you obviously misunderstood commonsense's last post I'll reiterate incase you've misunderstood mine as well and without any grounding ban me forever.

Commonsense quite obviously was being sarcastic and DOES NOT think it's ok to rape children, infact he thinks it is the worst thing EVER, hence the use of it in his post to get across the point that ihimself can make up whatever moral rules he wants!

I think you should first, lift the ban on commonsense and second, apologise for your balant misunderstanding of his post! Just read through the previous posts in this thread, you'll see that using CAPITAL letters to emphasis words such as GOD and such was typical of ihimself's posts, and commonsense used the same style to mock this! If you have actually bothered to read the whole thread you'd see that commonsense doesn't actually believe in god.....from the first sentence you should have got the irony...

Last edited by superted : 04-15-2010 at 01:45 AM.
Old 04-16-2010, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
Ah.....BlueAngel?? Did you look through the entire thread, I think it's pretty obvious you didn't as you would have seen that commonsense's last post was the most sarcastic post I've ever read. It was meant to point out that ihimself can commit any crime he/she wants to and still go to heaven as he/she can "interpret" a supernatural deity anyway they want to fit their lifestyle.

Now as you obviously misunderstood commonsense's last post I'll reiterate incase you've misunderstood mine as well and without any grounding ban me forever.

Commonsense quite obviously was being sarcastic and DOES NOT think it's ok to rape children, infact he thinks it is the worst thing EVER, hence the use of it in his post to get across the point that ihimself can make up whatever moral rules he wants!

I think you should first, lift the ban on commonsense and second, apologise for your balant misunderstanding of his post! Just read through the previous posts in this thread, you'll see that using CAPITAL letters to emphasis words such as GOD and such was typical of ihimself's posts, and commonsense used the same style to mock this! If you have actually bothered to read the whole thread you'd see that commonsense doesn't actually believe in god.....from the first sentence you should have got the irony...
Sorry, but commonsense wasn't banned because he doesn't believe in GOD.

Here is one of commonsense's posts from this thread:

PLASMA of LIFE eh? Last night my sprayed my life plasma on your mum's face - and she liked it! Seriously though....WTF?? I love the way you first make a logical sentence about how everything in the universe is made of atoms and how these constantly cycle, in ways we are all one....although you thought you'd call this PLASMA.....again....WTF???
Old 04-17-2010, 06:00 AM
Free Member

Firstly, hahahaha to being banned.. but anyway, ill answer your rubbish.

Quote:
Well MY interpretation of GOD is a dude that doesn't bother me throughout life.
Is He a Dude? An imaginary deity? ok....go on..

Quote:
I can do anything I choose to be moral, like raping children which is actually a good thing in MY interpretation.
There is no right or wrong...there just is.
But every action has a reaction. That is physics. So just be prepared for the wrath that follows your....goodness.

Quote:
Also in MY interpretation of GOD I go to heaven automatically since I AM in his IMAGE. But nobody else goes to heaven, but limbo instead.
There is NO heaven. There is only NOW.
And, yes, you are in His image. Fatally flawed, ignorant, and offensive, but yes, nonetheless, in His image. And I assure you, most are already in limbo...go on...

Quote:
ihimself though, in MY interpretation of GOD goes straight to hell, does not collect 200! Why? Because he's the craziest weirdo I've met online in quite sometime!! .
Hahaha. nice. But there is no hell. There is only NOW.

Quote:
Yes i through at it. hahahaha. Weirdo or not, at least I can spell. And God doesn't bend the rules of physics. He is the epitomy of physics. Simple, pure, and true. The magic of god is far greater than your little imaginations of the impossible.

As the dictionary suggests, and you have so... eloquently pointed out, God may be interpreted in all sorts of ways. But beliefs in magical powers and potions, above and beyond all scientific explanation, or, as your name suggests, common sense, is ......well.....a delusion. A false God.

So....who cares what YOUR interpretation is. It's not even real.

Last edited by iHIMself™ : 04-17-2010 at 06:36 AM.
Old 04-17-2010, 06:35 AM
Free Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
ihimself can make up whatever moral rules he wants!
When did I make up whatever moral rules I want?
mor·al

   /ˈmɔrəl, ˈmɒr-/ Show Spelled[mawr-uhl, mor-] Show IPA
–adjective 1. of, pertaining to, or concerned with the principles or rules of right conduct or the distinction between right and wrong; ethical: moral attitudes.

I simply said...........

There is NO right or Wrong.......there just is.....

Killing, raping, and all sorts is a NATURAL phenomenon. MOSTLY, for survival. Whether physical or mental.

Good and bad are based on morals, ethics, social values, etc. Not reality. But that doesn't mean it is ok to RAPE. There are consequences to every action you take. Every action has a Reaction, and raping someone, will...consequently....
a) get you in jail, and raped yourself...
b) get you punished or even killed by vengeful family or freinds
If that is an ok scenario....you need help, and are desperate for survival.

morals themselves have, understandably, evolved over generations in society, because society, itself, has changed.

Is it morally wrong to cultivate or smoke weed? Many would say yes.
But ...
'how do you make nature...illegal??' Bill Hicks

The essence of this truth lies in the understanding that right or wrong belongs in the courtroom.

Last edited by iHIMself™ : 04-17-2010 at 06:38 AM.
Old 04-17-2010, 06:37 AM

Organised religion is the belief that someone else's imaginary friend is more real, more intelligent and more powerful than they are themselves. That pretty much sums it up for me.
Old 04-17-2010, 06:39 AM
Free Member

agreed. There's pills that can help though. lol
Old 04-17-2010, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHIMself™ View Post
When did I make up whatever moral rules I want?
mor·al

   /ˈmɔrəl, ˈmɒr-/ Show Spelled[mawr-uhl, mor-] Show IPA
–adjective 1. of, pertaining to, or concerned with the principles or rules of right conduct or the distinction between right and wrong; ethical: moral attitudes.

I simply said...........

There is NO right or Wrong.......there just is.....

Killing, raping, and all sorts is a NATURAL phenomenon. MOSTLY, for survival. Whether physical or mental.

Good and bad are based on morals, ethics, social values, etc. Not reality. But that doesn't mean it is ok to RAPE. There are consequences to every action you take. Every action has a Reaction, and raping someone, will...consequently....
a) get you in jail, and raped yourself...
b) get you punished or even killed by vengeful family or freinds
If that is an ok scenario....you need help, and are desperate for survival.

morals themselves have, understandably, evolved over generations in society, because society, itself, has changed.

Is it morally wrong to cultivate or smoke weed? Many would say yes.
But ...
'how do you make nature...illegal??' Bill Hicks

The essence of this truth lies in the understanding that right or wrong belongs in the courtroom.
There is right and there is wrong.

Some people commit acts that are wrong such a killing another because they are sociopaths/psychotic.

They don't know this is wrong due to their state of mind, but WE do.

iHimself said:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raping and killing are not mostly for survival.
Old 04-18-2010, 01:39 AM
Free Member

i said mostly. Pertaining the natural world.

But i somewhat agree. Raping and killing can also be for financial gain or social obediance, which governments throughout history have demonstrated.

But please explain what is right or wrong, without referring to social values, virtues, morals, or written law?