Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2010, 09:12 AM
Free Member

Default Re: 10 Things The Government Does Not Want You To Know About Swine Flu (H1N1) Vaccine

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Quite the rambling stream of consciousness there. Life expectancies in the developed world continue to climb, while the same is not true in the developing world. The reason for this is simple: those of us in the developed world have access to modern medicine and pharmacology, while others do not. It is a gross overstatement to say the human body is perfect the way it is: often it needs help to survive.
Life expectancy perhaps. But quality of that life has deteriorated incredibly fast. Schizophrenia is the largest growing disease in the world. Should I even bother with all sorts of cancers??
To say the undeveloped world is dying off sooner is the gross overstatement. They lived fine for thousands of years before man decided to build fences and trap these people from doing what was absolutely necessary for survival. Go where there is food. We keep them poor, so that we can be rich. But are we??
We are what we are physically and biologically, because it was absolutely necessary, for us to survive. Life will ALWAYS find a way. e.g. If we don't use our legs, to survive, we will lose them. Not now, not tomorrow....but generations to come. Because it isn't an absolute necessity for our survival anymore. We will evolve without them.
You can grow more living cells in your body, to help you fight certain illnesses or disfunctions, whatever, but those cells will be weaker in comparison to the original, fewer cells. That can be said the same for your life expectancy. You may live longer, but you are weaker, you just don't know it. You think you are alive, but you are probably more dead than dead.
god, i do ramble dont i? lol

Old 04-15-2010, 04:34 AM
Free Member

Default Re: 10 Things The Government Does Not Want You To Know About Swine Flu (H1N1) Vaccine

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
It does tend to disprove the claim that somehow the government engineered and released HIV, seeing as the technology to do so didnt exist in 1928, which is the latest likely date.
Didn't the Spanish almost anihalate the entire native population of the america's back in the 16th Century with all sorts of viruses?

Besides the HIV tests themselves are quite questionable. Google it.
Old 04-15-2010, 06:48 AM
Hyper M0derator

"Didn't the Spanish almost anihalate the entire native population of the america's back in the 16th Century with all sorts of viruses?

Besides the HIV tests themselves are quite questionable. Google it." ihimself

...dear god, what a gross misunderstanding of a simple concept! Due to 1000s of years of micro human immuno evolution between the native Americans and Europeans due to the Atlantic ocean, the natives had never come into contact with these completely natural viruses before and so had not built up maternal supported immune defences like the Europeans. Simple as that! You've totally misunderstood and then skewed it to assume HIV was man-made....crazy!
Old 04-15-2010, 07:38 AM
Hyper M0derator

"If we don't use our legs, to survive, we will lose them. Not now, not tomorrow....but generations to come. Because it isn't an absolute necessity for our survival anymore. We will evolve without them." ihimself

...really now...dear god!!! This is even worse, go back to primary school and ask your first teacher to simply explain evolution!

We will not lose our legs, lol, ever! Fortunately science does not work they way you think... Men have nipples, have had them forever, yet we still have them? I really could go on but this point alone should be enough to highlight how wrong you are!

I've realised that so many people on this site basis their strange opinions in science subjects yet haven't even got the faintest grasp of primary school science! lol
Old 04-17-2010, 09:01 AM
Free Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
We will not lose our legs, lol, ever! Fortunately science does not work they way you think... Men have nipples, have had them forever, yet we still have them? I really could go on but this point alone should be enough to highlight how wrong you are!

I've realised that so many people on this site basis their strange opinions in science subjects yet haven't even got the faintest grasp of primary school science! lol
I think YOU have the primary school science. It's quite evident in the language you use. But at least you have a grasp of it. well done. Now, you can go read some books, and learn how evolution really works.

Yes, man has nipples. But you don't know why do you? google it. little man. The fact you believe we will NEVER lose our legs is reason enough for me to to understand where your science has taken you. Nowhere.
Old 04-17-2010, 09:20 AM
Free Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
dear god, what a gross misunderstanding of a simple concept! Due to 1000s of years of micro human immuno evolution between the native Americans and Europeans due to the Atlantic ocean, the natives had never come into contact with these completely natural viruses before and so had not built up maternal supported immune defences like the Europeans. Simple as that! You've totally misunderstood and then skewed it to assume HIV was man-made....crazy!
where did I say HIV was man-made? All I was pointing out, which you falsely claim was mere coincidence, that the Spanish almost annihalated the entire native population with all sorts of viruses.

Perhaps not developed in a controlled laboratory, they were, nonetheless, isolated, and unleashed as a weapon. Not coincidence. I know, I know, the powers that be would never do something like that. Jumping to conclusions, my bad.

HIV falls into a different category. For one, the tests they use to confirm positivity, are flawed. This is common knowedge.

I'm still trying to find the skew.

I find it still hard to believe aids even exists. All it takes is a few doctors, lined to some powerful drug networks, agreeing to a formula, and voila!! An industry is born. Like cancer.

Most HIV positive patients themselves have said they were pretty healthy before they were told they had HIV and began their drug induced AIDS. <---THERE's the skew!!! HA!!