Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Unexplainable Discussions > Out of this World Discussions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2010, 09:31 PM
Banned

Default aliens are controlling us

through my researches ive summed up that we are not alone in our universe and were pretty much the weekest when it comes to technology because of are goverment giving us restrictions i wonder why
theres been many other people sayin they've seen ufo's, or crop circles and all that stuff and there is this big mountain which i cant remember where but ufo's seem to fly in and out of it whiich means they've got bases here in our world the goverment must know about this but just hiding it because they are under them and are being controlled by them but let me kno what u think and post ur similar theories here i want to know what u lot think

Old 04-12-2010, 09:50 PM

Default Re: aliens are controlling us

Aliens exist or don't exist.

I couldn't care any less.
Old 04-19-2010, 11:51 PM
Death

Default Re: aliens are controlling us

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeema View Post
through my researches ive summed up that we are not alone in our universe and were pretty much the weekest when it comes to technology because of are goverment giving us restrictions i wonder why
theres been many other people sayin they've seen ufo's, or crop circles and all that stuff and there is this big mountain which i cant remember where but ufo's seem to fly in and out of it whiich means they've got bases here in our world the goverment must know about this but just hiding it because they are under them and are being controlled by them but let me kno what u think and post ur similar theories here i want to know what u lot think
Crop Circles are fake........well most are. Some are hard to explain.

The mountain is probably near Area 51 or around the Nevada area.

The Government has technology we don't know about. That's a fact!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.