Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-2010, 05:08 AM
Hyper M0derator

Default Re: Hi I'm Blaggard and I'm..

Blueangel - I started reading from the start of this thread, blaggard was actually making sense you when you said he contradicted himself (on two separate notable occasions), he had in fact not contradicted himself - you only misunderstood what he was trying to convey.

I had planned on going into both of these examples but as I neared the end of the thread I noticed blaggard started on about sex with children....why I'm not sure and I actually agree he should have been banned! His/her last 4/5 posts don't actually make any sense, but his previous did.

Here's a thought, you started to be rude to him pretty early on in this thread. Assuming you were 100% correct and that he was wrong (not so the case) and maybe he/she just thought, screw it, and went off on one and subsequently got themselves banned...what you think?

Old 04-18-2010, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
Blueangel - I started reading from the start of this thread, blaggard was actually making sense you when you said he contradicted himself (on two separate notable occasions), he had in fact not contradicted himself - you only misunderstood what he was trying to convey.

I had planned on going into both of these examples but as I neared the end of the thread I noticed blaggard started on about sex with children....why I'm not sure and I actually agree he should have been banned! His/her last 4/5 posts don't actually make any sense, but his previous did.

Here's a thought, you started to be rude to him pretty early on in this thread. Assuming you were 100% correct and that he was wrong (not so the case) and maybe he/she just thought, screw it, and went off on one and subsequently got themselves banned...what you think?
It is my opinion that he contradicted himself.

You can choose to believe otherwise.

Stating one's opinion and disagreeing with another member's viewpoint does not constitue rude.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-18-2010 at 01:39 PM.
Old 04-18-2010, 03:23 PM
Hyper M0derator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
-----------------------------------------------------

I have pointed out your contradictions so there is no disputing it.
I dunno blueangel, I do think its rude....no arrogant to assume your 100% correct - which as the above proves, you did. I can dispute what you said but that's not the point of this current debate.
Old 04-19-2010, 12:24 PM

Quote:
I dunno blueangel, I do think its rude....no arrogant to assume your 100% correct - which as the above proves, you did. I can dispute what you said but that's not the point of this current debate.
What debate?

About the fact that you think it's necessary that I offer an explanation to you as to why I banned a member and you decide whether or not I acted appropriately.

Sorry, but it ain't necessary that I either explain why I banned a member or engage in a debate with you about it.
Old 04-19-2010, 01:55 PM

You might like this website:
http://themindtraveler.blog.com/2010...relationships/

You are right, there is something huge trying to control human life, but not only in the US!!!
Its much worst than you think...
Old 04-20-2010, 05:39 AM
Hyper M0derator

If you say so blueangel!
Old 04-20-2010, 05:25 PM

Quote:
If you say so blueangel!
Happy to see that you see it my way.

Old 04-24-2010, 07:06 AM
ConspiracyTruths.co.uk

Lightbulb Re: Hi I'm Blaggard and I'm..

I have written a bit about law on my website follow the link to this article Queen of the USA and also liam roberts the corporation

Also lots of other bits you may be interested in on there.