Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2010, 01:09 AM
Woo Nemesis

Default Re: AUTISM

Glad to see your definition of drivel is well formed, logical arguments. Talk about living in bizaro world. Did you have any specific questions?

Last edited by EireEngineer : 02-01-2010 at 01:28 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Glad to see your definition of drivel is well formed, logical arguments. Talk about living in bizaro world. Did you have any specific questions?
What you post is the definition of drivel and not well-informed, logical arguments because, apparently, you reside in bizaro world.

I have no specific questions for you.

Never have and never will.

If I did, the answers would only result in drivel.

I don't like drivel.

This is your last chance to inquire of me any specific questions before I ban you forever and, as evidenced, I do not respond in drivel.

So, go for it, unless you are too afraid of me.

Nothing has ever failed quite as hard as you did.

You are your own WORSE ENEMY.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 02-01-2010 at 10:05 PM.
Old 02-02-2010, 01:07 AM

Look, Eire, RedRat bit the dust and so, too, have you.
Old 04-18-2010, 06:37 PM
Hyper M0derator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
It has not been proven as a FACT that AUTISM is not caused by vaccines or Thimerisol.

Therefore, this is your opinion and, again, your opinion is not FACT.

There are plenty of people, celebrities and not, who are the parent's of autistic children and not who would disagree with you.

The cause of autism has not been proven or dis-proven to be the result of vaccinations.

In that regard, you cannot state that "WE" know for a fact that autism is not caused by vaccinations or Thimerosal.

Who is the "WE" to whom you refer as knowing for a fact that autism is not caused by vaccinations?
Sorry I've only scan read this thread to this post so far.

First point, this guy eire engineer - why was he banned? Just curious

Second point, the "WE" you are asking about blueangel would include the likes of the BMA. Who are the BMA? The British Medical Association. They believe the link between vaccine and autism to be bogus, so much so that currently the Dr. that made the tenuous link years ago in up in front of them to prove he didn't make up/lie about the data used in his paper. He will more than likely lose his licence to practice medicine in the UK.

I'm not saying I know what causes autism but IT IS a well known fact that vaccines DO NOT cause it. It is late and I'm about to go to bed so if you wanna debate this tomorrow then I will give a full post with credible sources included!
Old 04-19-2010, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
Sorry I've only scan read this thread to this post so far.

First point, this guy eire engineer - why was he banned? Just curious

Second point, the "WE" you are asking about blueangel would include the likes of the BMA. Who are the BMA? The British Medical Association. They believe the link between vaccine and autism to be bogus, so much so that currently the Dr. that made the tenuous link years ago in up in front of them to prove he didn't make up/lie about the data used in his paper. He will more than likely lose his licence to practice medicine in the UK.

I'm not saying I know what causes autism but IT IS a well known fact that vaccines DO NOT cause it. It is late and I'm about to go to bed so if you wanna debate this tomorrow then I will give a full post with credible sources included!
No one has to explain to you why any member of this forum has been banned.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-19-2010 at 02:55 PM.
Old 04-20-2010, 05:41 AM
Hyper M0derator

Wow there blueangel, I was just curious!
Old 04-20-2010, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
Wow there blueangel, I was just curious!
You asked.

I answered.

Curiousity killed the cat.
Old 04-23-2010, 11:26 PM
Banned

From scanning the threads it would appear that BA has a childish inability to tolerate any info that does not fit her worldview.

The autism issue hits me close to home. My fiance's daughter was diagnosed when she was three, and we have spent the last three years investigating the issue, while pursuing the most rational courses of action, and involved her in several studies. Data, after all, is an important item in the evaluative process. Now, she is going to a conventional school, and at the proper grade level, but it will be a constant struggle for sure.

The alt med people continue to blame autism on all manner of bogey men, often to the severe detriment of those that listen to them. Consequently they are distracting attention and funding from research that actually stands a chance of helping those with this condition. Instead, the Jenny McCarthys of the world continue their campaign of death. They should be ashamed.
Old 04-24-2010, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallaciesAbound View Post
From scanning the threads it would appear that BA has a childish inability to tolerate any info that does not fit her worldview.

The autism issue hits me close to home. My fiance's daughter was diagnosed when she was three, and we have spent the last three years investigating the issue, while pursuing the most rational courses of action, and involved her in several studies. Data, after all, is an important item in the evaluative process. Now, she is going to a conventional school, and at the proper grade level, but it will be a constant struggle for sure.

The alt med people continue to blame autism on all manner of bogey men, often to the severe detriment of those that listen to them. Consequently they are distracting attention and funding from research that actually stands a chance of helping those with this condition. Instead, the Jenny McCarthys of the world continue their campaign of death. They should be ashamed.
Obviously, your opinion of me is wrong, but I'll tolerate it.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-24-2010 at 07:58 AM.
Old 04-25-2010, 01:23 PM
Banned

You can assert that all you want, but it will just end up harming your reputation. You will catch more bees with rational arguments then fallacious ones, to butcher a phrase lol.